Night Steamboat

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KwangSoo had invited Ji Hyo and the others of the Runner members for dinner. It’s the first time where he wanted to have a homemade steamboat that he was craving for.

Jong Kook and his two close brothers, Haha and Gary had inform that they will be arriving late due to their pack schedule. Kwang Soo accepted their circumstances that he told them to take their time to arrive at his place.

As Kwang Soo wanted to prepared for the gas, the doorbell rang. It’s Ji Hyo who is the one behind the door. She has her earmuff on her ears which makes her look adorable, much younger than her actual age.

"Noona is very early for today. You are the first to arrive." He welcomed her happily and invited her to get in his house right away.

  "Are you trying to say that I'm always last?"

  "Aa-ni..You aren’t the first nor the last place."

He snapped his fingers as he remembered something in his mind. Kwang Soo was into the steamboat ingredients that he forgot to buy a lighter for the gas.

  "Noona..Do you mind if I left you here alone for a moment? I uhm..forgot to prepare a lighter earlier. I’m out of gas for today."

She nodded as she took off the earmuff from her.

"Don't you dare to sneak into the kitchen to get some chips before dinner. It's in the first door on your left once you are in the kitchen." He baited her with those unhealthy snacks.

"YA!! LEE KWANG SOO!!!" She yell as she tossed a cushion to his direction. In a flash, he managed to escaped by closing the entrance door behind him.

She take a deep breath and slowly walk around his house, then to the kitchen area. Having a though that he's pranking her about the snacks,she checked on the first door that Kwang Soo mentioned. It was filled with her favourite snacks.

She barely stepped into his house although they both are close enough. Slowly she spotted that Kwang Soo bought a bunch of different sauces and dishes on the dining table for them to enjoy themselves for the homemade steamboat.

She peeped at the entrance to the rooms. Theres was room at the end which caught her attention. Kwang Soo had left his store room with the lights on before he left. Feeling curiosity, she slowly walked into it. She gazed at each corner of the room. She couldn't kept closed as she watched with astonishment.

The wall on the left was filled with pictures. From his young version till his recent age. She saw a picture of him with a small note at the side. A young Kwang Soo who was smiling happily, having a disco ball in his tiny hands.

'Best present on my 1st birthday in this world. Thanks to eomma for giving this beautiful gift'

She blinked her eyes with her mong expression. He once cracked a joke on an episode 164, 'The Mighty Inheritance' that he owned a disco ball for his first birthday and it was true gift that he owned.

As for the right wall, colorful sticky notes are on it. It seems that Kwang Soo had jotted down those inspirational words from the worldwide. Without realizing that he’s watching her from her back, he spoke up with a smile on his face.

"It’s weird right??" She turned back and saw Kwang Soo who stood with his legs crossed, leaning himself against the wall beside the door.

"These are my weird habit that I had since I was a child. My parents used to think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter