Misunderstanding

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know you guys are going to hate me for doing this chapter... Forgive me everyone! *kneeled on the floor and weep*

Eun Seo decided to take a half-day off since she was caught in a terrible mood. Once she left her work, her stop would be at Gangnam, where it is highly popular with good clubs and it is a part of tourist attraction.

To forget of her recent problem, she drank continuously with the heavy alcohol. Men tried to get close to her since she was drinking all alone, but she was too smart to fall into their trap.

Bit by bit, her rosy cheeks are visible and she started to babble by herself, without noticing. She slipped out her smartphone and started to scroll into her contact list, searching for someone to talk with. She pressed on the green button and waited for the reply.  

________________________________________________________

Kwang Soo had just dismissed with his schoolmates after a long gathering. As he just hopped in his car, his phone rang. He barely answered his call when there is an unknown number appear, but somehow it triggers him to find out. He slides the green button and answered it. "Yeobosaeyo??"

"Kwang Soo-ah…" Eun Seo's tone sounded drowsy in the call, deep drunk.

  "Eun Seo noona? Is that you?? Are you drunk?"

"Am not.. Just having fun here. With the drinks. My friends are the drinks." She giggled to herself.

"I'm coming.. Wait there." He tracked down the GPS which was located from her phone. In just 20 minutes, he arrived at the location. Her location seemed to be in a newly opened club where it was surrounded with young people.

"Eun Seo noona!!!" He yelled out since the loud music was blasting through his eardrum.

Though Eun Seo wasn't fully aware, she recognizes him immediately. She waved her wobbly hand to called him. "Kwang Soo!!! Over here!!!" 

He noticed her and walked stood right next to her. Seeing Kwang Soo who wasn’t taking a seat, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into the empty seat. "Come.. Drink with me!"

  "You’re drunk!! Let’s go home. Ji Hyo would be worry of you if she finds you this drunk."

"Andwae!! Drink it.." She pushed the drink near to Kwang Soo’s lips, but he quickly sealed it tight. She got irritated and finally take a shot of the drink.

"You know what.. I need to carry you out from here." He lifted her in a sudden with a bridal style and walked out from the club. Kwang Soo was surprised that she wasn't fighting back when he scooped her off.

________________________________________________________

After they barely managed to escape from the hectic club, he unlocked his car which was just parked opposite from the club. He rested her on the passenger seat and buckle up her seatbelt before drove away the car.

He made another round to the same area after passing by the traffic light. He realized that he never know where does she lived all these while.

"Noona… Where’s your house?? I’m sending you back home." He asked while keeping his attention on the road.

"You know where.. Namyang!!!" She raised her hand and spoke cheerfully.

"Not there.. I meant your house in Seoul." There was no reply from her since she drifted into sleep soon as she answered Kwang Soo’s question.

"I guess I need to send you to my house then." He talked to himself and drove the car to the opposite direction, where he’s heading to his house.

________________________________________________________

Earlier before Eun Seo gave him a call, she scrolled down for Ji Hyo’s number and called her. Asking her to come over to have some fun. Hearing that her stylist was drunk, she set off to the same destination.

By the time Ji Hyo arrived at the scene, she was a step late from Kwang Soo. She watched him carrying Eun Seo into his car and set away from her. "Kwang Soo?? Why was he and Eun Seo together?? Where are they heading to??"

She followed their trail, keeping in a steady speed to avoid getting caught from Kwang Soo.  She was surprised that he drove all the way to his housing area. He parked the car at an empty parking lot, out from his housing area. Again carrying her in his arms and headed to the lobby area.

She tried of not jumping into the conclusion, seeing them two alone. She wanted an evidence before making any wrong judgment later on. She parked her car and switched off the car engine. She still followed them from behind silently.

________________________________________________________

With hard time carrying Eun Seo, Kwang Soo managed to unlock the entrance door. There’s no way for him to let her guest to rest in the living room, so he headed to the guest room and laid her gently on bed to get some rest. He took off her shoes and socks before covering her warmly with the covers.

"You shouldn’t had gotten drunk, Eun Seo noona.." He mumbled though he knew that she wouldn’t listen. As he was about to leave her in the room, she pulled him and hugged him.

  "Don’t leave me, Kwang Soo. I need you now."

"Eun Seo-ah.. Please don’t." Kwang Soo tried to release her hug, but her strength was unexpected from him.

"Don’t go please. I want to confess something. I still love you.. Didn’t you know that?" She slipped her one hand under his shirt,touching his bare body. "I still love you, Kwang Soo..I didn't spill it out because you are with Ji Hyo unnie.."

He was getting uncomfortable with her motion. After a few try, he finally managed to breaks free from the hug. "You are sickly drunk.. Go to sleep and goodnight, Eun Seo noona."

He faced his back towards her and was about to leave. Eun Seo who was still half conscious then sat on the bed and pulled him back to her once more. He losses balance and fell on her, facing at each other. In a flash, their mouth was attached.

________________________________________________________

A loud thud was heard at the door, Kwang Soo looked back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter