There for me

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo just arrived back from Busan an hour ago. As he stepped out from the exit gate, the reporters and his fans are waiting for his arrival at the airport.

His eyes are heavy to be opened, nevertheless he managed to showed his bright smile and gave out a few autographs to his faithful fans who waited patiently for him. He puts on his brand new shades and was approaching to the exit door to hopped into the van.

The reporters were pushing each other, yelling tons of questions about his breakup news, wanting to get some words from Kwang Soo to be used as the headline for the week. He was unpleasant with the sensitive issues. As he was about to spit out foul words, an advise from his mom wondered in his mind when it was his first day entered in the entertainment industry, naive and shy guy. 

"My son...Remember this words no matter where you are." His mom advised while helping him out to adjust his collar to make him looked tidy enough. "Always show your bright smile to people, even if you aren't in a good mood. Don't ever ruin your fame just for a small matter."

He managed to control his anger. Letting out a smile and paid no attention those questions. Kwang Soo was total out of strength that he just fell into a deep sleep within a second later on.

_________________________________________________________

It was now 8 in the morning and he's was fast asleep in his comfy room. Snoring soundly after working at a long hour for his upcoming movie.

Ding Dong..Ding Dong..

His bell door rang over and over again. He wanted to ignored the bell but it annoyed him so much. Kwang Soo scratched his head furiously as he sat on the bed. He get up from it with a groan and kicked his bolster away from the bed.

Dragging himself to the door and opened it. Judging that was his new manager who rang my doorbell, he shouted while turning the doorknob.

"CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME GET MY NAP?! I JUST..." His voice broke off. Seeing Ji Hyo stood at the door instead of his manager. "Noona???"

"Umm..I'm so sorry for interrupting you. Is just Jong Kook oppa wants me to check on you. Since you didn't reply his message and calls again." "I see that you are doing fine, so I should get going by now. Goodbye then."

He felt bad for yelling in the early morning. He was having hard time to slot in his sleeping hour these days.

He walked out a step from his entrance door, stretching his body and blocked her way before she escape to the elevator. Pulling her hand gently,closer to him. He wished that she would stopped by at his place a little while.

  "Aah...Hold on,noona. I'm sorry about that. I wasn't in a good mood just now" "Please, do come in noona. It's strange that you just spoke to me at the doorstep. I feel ashamed if you left just like that."

"But you are tired. Noona don't want to see you got worn out. You need some rest to cover up your energy." Ji Hyo expressed,paying attention on Kwang Soo who was drained with energy.

"I'm doing great now. Since I get to see you. I'm gaining back my energy right away." Kwang Soo let out a big yawn that he quickly covered his mouth with his both hands. His dried lips went cracked after letting out a big yawn.

His hair was an uncombed nest as well. Ji Hyo smiled while using her fingers and tidy up his hair neatly.  "Ani...It seems that you are still tired. I should leave right now. Do take care of yourself alright?? Give me a call if there's anything. Bye Kwang Soo."

Her hand still remained in his grip. Couldn't released herself from it, she turned and looked at Kwang Soo with a frown.

  "Just come in.. Or I will not talk to noona for the rest of my life."

She watched him with her sharp eyes and she finally gave up. He stood aside to give her some space to enter the house and shut the door as she stepped in.

Kwang Soo smacked his forehead with deep regret in his heart. He completely forgot that the house was a total mess. His clothes were piled up like a pyramid on the sofa. He barely have time to clean up the house since his schedule were tight everyday, from day till late night.

"I'm really sorry that my house is such a total mess. I didn't have time to clean my house these few days." He quickly take away the pile of clothes and tossed them into his room before slamming the door shut.

 "You really got a bad hygiene. I guess I should invite Jong Kook oppa to clean this place for you." Ji Hyo helped by tidying up the coffee table, stacking back those magazines back on its actual spot.

"I will clean it up later on. I promise. Cross my heart. Let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter