Matchmaker

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook, the Sparta guy was getting himself to his mini gym room to get work out. He barely have time to moved on with his daily routine due to his busy schedule that was planned by his manager, Kap Jin.

Not even for an hour working out, bullet sweats appeared around his forehead till he needed to get himself a 5 minutes break. There is a small knock on the door later on. Expecting that it's his mom, he unlock the knob and swing open the door.

He was shocked when she wanted him to get himself ready for a blind date. "What is that, eomma??A date?"

"Yes dear...I booked a special place for your date for today."

He felt unsatisfied that his mom been sending him for blind dates in his entire life. He had counted that there were more than twenty of them that he attended and none were in a great success. "But why?? I'm happy being single after all."

"Your getting older day by day. Look at your brother. He's now a successful doctor and a father of two. Your niece and nephew are desperate to see you get married and have kids as well." His mom seemed as there is a high hope for his single son to success with todays blind date, although not knowing who was that lady that was introduced. "Your eomma and abeoji always wanted to have another grandchildren. But this time,it from you."

"But I don't need a lady in my life. Eomma is the lady that caught my heart." He pleaded to his mom with the sad puppy face, not wanting to attend for the blind date again. Sad to say, his usual technique doesn't work on her this time.

"Stop that dear...You should thank to Dong Hoon for helping me in this matter. He said that he found a suitable lady for you. And eomma will be so glad if todays blind date works this time. I'm putting faith in Dong Hoon as a matchmaker."

He never want to go for these event since it makes himself looked immature. The whole world just wanted to get close to him since he's a celebrity who owns a six packs figure. He couldn't say no to his lovely mom who had made all these for his own good. He knew that she wanted him to get a partner in his life really soon.

Even if Jong Kook remain single in his entire life, he will take his big responsibility to take care of his parents which are getting older.

Jong Kook get his clean towel and hop into the toilet to get a warm shower before getting dressed up. He decided set off to the restaurant earlier, not wanting the anonymous lady to wait for his late arrival.

He dislike to wear formal clothes especially during these important event. Since his shoulder are broad that it's tough to find a suit that fits his body size, he determined to put on his comfortable clothes.

_________________________________________________________

As he arrived at the restaurant, a waitress escorted him to the reserved seat. Thankfully the reserved seats are on the VIP spot, where theres privacy for him later on. He looked on his watch displayed, 11.15 am. He arrived 15 minutes earlier for the blind date. Jong Kook wandered around the room and slowly peeped from the window which was drawn with red curtains.

People started to gathered at the entrance of the restaurant. It seemed that some passers by found out that the Sparta Guy was in. He was blessed of having fans around, especially in Korea. But people were desperate waiting for him while screaming out for his name frightens him sometimes. It felt as he was haunted by hungry zombies or wild animals who tracked him down his movement.

Seeing the room was pretty dim, he drawn back the curtain a few inch to allowed the sunlight to brighten up the room. He calmed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter