Do you love me??

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was in Gary's home for another night. Counting days that she's been taken from Gary for almost a month. Right now, they dragged themselves in his room and cuddle each other to get some warmth on bed.

The thunder usually frightens her so much that she would of hid herself under her blanket. But for now, she only laid her head on his chest with no fear, listening to his heart beating smoothly. It make her felt secure enough that she slowly closed her eyelid.

"Staying one more night, Mong Ji??" He whispered in her ear.

"Hhm...." Ji Hyo was drowsy enough to talk for today.

He her hair gently a little while, putting her into sleep. Watching his sleepy girlfriend really make him to smile happily that he planted a goodnight kiss on her bare forehead.

As she was about to enter into a deep sleep, her phone began to buzz on the table lamp. She hate to answered calls, especially during the hour when she's sleepy. Seeing his girlfriend who's ignoring the call, Gary pat her shoulder gently to wake her up.

  "Mong Ji...Your phone. It's buzzing over and over again. You better answer it. It could be an emergency call from your manager."

She stuck one's lips out as her sight gazed on Gary before reaching herself for her phone beside her. Thinking that it's could be a private call, she left Gary alone in the room and get herself in the dining room. She answered while letting out a big yawn.

  "Hello???"

"Ji Hyo!!! Are you with Kwang Soo??" Jong Kook yelled on the phone nervously.

She felt curious that it's Jong Kook who called her in the middle of the night. She knew that Jong Kook all these while will take his bedtime before midnight. Unless he was still on working hours.

  "Owh oppa. No..I haven't seen him for the whole day. Waeyo??"

  "Ji Hyo-ah.... I just received a call from the gym staff a little while ago. He informed that Kwang Soo did not collect back his belongings from the locker today."

  "Can't you collect it on other day?? I meant... It's his personal locker after all isn't it??"

  "They need us to clear up our locker since they will be closing down for renovation. They predicted that it will last for weeks. We both went to the gym for a few hours but I had left before him."

Jong Kook felt so stressful that he placed his palm on his forehead. He regret with his action for allowing Kwang Soo and Yuri to be all alone.

"What was he doing before you left?" Ji Hyo asked impatiently. It appeared that she sensed something went wrong with Kwang Soo.

  "He...had a chat with Yuri in the evening. I didn't-"

She screamed on the phone without waiting for him to complete his sentence.

  "WITH YURI?! Why didn't you waited for him till he left?! I'm getting mad with you oppa!!! I'm going to look for him right now."

  "We both... We will look for him really quickly. The rain is pouring very bad right now."

She quickly ended the call and ran out from the house. She was worry enough of Kwang Soo that she failed to informed Gary that she need to left the house earlier. Gary heard the door slammed really hard that he stuck out hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter