Goodbye...

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get yourself a vacation...Thats what all you need. When you are ready to face it, come back to Korea. We will be welcoming you with an open heart." Jae Kwan suggested as he takes down one shot of the vodka drink.

  "Is that sensible for me to leave just like that? I have tons of work over here and my manager will be terribly upset if he finds out about it."

"Come on, Kwang Soo. Everyone needs some time to refresh their mind from their work after all. Stop being a workaholic and get a vacation. I'm pretty sure that your manager will understand your situation. Give him a call alright? Your buddy is here to support your decision no matter what." He replied while patting Kwang Soo on the back.

  "Maybe I will let my manager find out by tomorrow. I don't think he will agree with my words if I give him a call right now. I promise that, Jae Kwan."

________________________________________________________

Being thankful with his new friend Jae Kwan, Kwang Soo found his guts to earned himself a vacation to refresh his mind before getting back to his work.

He now had a flight ticket in his hands. It wasn't the first class that he booked earlier since he needed to save his budget for the whole trip. Still, he's delighted to get himself one of it.

While waiting patiently to get onboard, he ordered himself a cup of coffee at the cafeteria all alone. He was freezing that he wore three layers of clothings to keep himself warm. His eyes was starring at the window, caught his sight on an airplane where it just departed.

This was the first time where he was about to leave Seoul without his manager and even his runner members. He was unexpected that he felt calm in the airport since no one know about his sudden vacation especially those annoying papparazi.

He felt wrong for downfall Ji Hyo's relationship with Gary hyung that he finally made his mind to leave Seoul to get away with his problem. He knew he was a fraidy cat for leaving in a sudden way.

________________________________________________________

Kwang Soo did informed to the Cho PD earlier. Giving him a valid reason on why he was unable to filmed for Running Man in one of the upcoming episode. Thankfully, he agreed to accept Kwang Soo's request by giving him a holiday, away from his work.

  "Please don't let the others know that I will be away from Seoul for the whole week. Just don't tell them till the day comes."

"If that's your request, I will keep that in my mind. Have a save trip, Kwang Soo." The PD nodded, giving the youngest member a handshake while seeking for the opportunity to get a free gift. "Make sure you will get each of us expensive souvenirs before arriving back from your holiday."

  "There are like 200 crews working for Running Man. I might be out of penny before getting myself back to Seoul after buying each of you a souvenirs."

"Indeed. That is what we wanted it to happen so you won't be able to escape from us again..No matter what, we will wait for you till you are back from your vacation." The PD added.

Once he had settle by telling Cho PD about it, it's the time to let his manager to find out. Kwang Soo later on apologized to his manager for giving a sudden call. Informing that he had made his decision to leave Seoul for a little while, a long holiday.

  "You what??? A vacation??"

"Jae Kwan was right.. All I need is a holiday. I promise that I will fly back here when I'm ready." The phone was placed in loudspeaker mode. He sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter