Where are you??

Reactivate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"LEE KWANG SOO AND KWON YURI ARE OFFICIALLY SINGLE!!"

The title article of Kwang Soo and Yuri's breakup was on the Hot Spot in the internet. Jong Kook was the first to find out that Kwang Soo's break up incident. This sudden news would have blow through the worldwide like the hottest Santa Ana wind.

He couldn't believe that Yuri had mentioned in public that she's no longer in a relationship. It took months for Kwang Soo to confess his love towards her ever since her last appearance in Running Man.There was once where Jong Kook could recalled how cheerful Kwang Soo was when she accepted him after he confessed his love. The time when he blushed when he sees Yuri really captured in his mind.

He gets his mobile from his pocket pants and started to call Kwang Soo, wanting him to explain about this unexpected news.

"Ya-Kwang Soo...Come on!! Pick up my call!!" He mumbled to himself while waiting for his dongseang to pick up the call. Trying to reach for it several times, but his call goes into his voice mail.

This was the first time where Kwang Soo never pick his hyung's call. It worries Jong Kook so much that he decided to give a call to Suk Jin hyung this time. He quickly punch Suk Jin's contact number to spread out about the sudden news.

He let out a relief for being thankfully as Suk Jin hyung answered the call. The hectic background from Suk Jin hyung's phone really hurts his eardrum really bad. He must be taking his sweet time walking around the street while searching for supper after working.

"Aah...Kim Jong Kook. What bring you to call me that late? It's past midnight now." Suk Jin asked with curiosity. For all these time, Jong Kook never gives a call to Suk Jin especially during late night.

"Hyung..did you see the news on the internet??? It's about Kwang Soo." Jong Kook asked while scrolling the article upwards to read the content once again. Making sure that he doesn't read it wrongly.

"Well no..I'm currently busy with my schedule. I didn't get to check any news these few days. What's wrong with Kwang Soo?" Listening to Jong Kook's words causes Suk Jin to be more curious. He stopped by at the corner and waited patiently for Jong Kook to answer his question.

Feeling foolish for not telling Suk Jin straight to the point, he smacked his head and informed Suk Jin about the news.

  "Kwang Soo....He broke up with Yuri!!!!"

"Wait what??Broke up?! No wait!! That's impossible!!!!"  Suk Jin asked with a high pitch.

Jae Suk who was spending his time right next to Suk Jin jumped after hearing the word 'broke up'. All of the Runner members knew that Kwang Soo was the only one who's having relationship for almost 3 years. The remaining single runners were left with Ji Hyo and Gary. Jae Suk then tapped Suk Jin's shoulder and asked him to pass the phone to him.

"Ya Jong Kook! What do you mean by that? Did Kwang Soo broke up with Yuri?!" Jae Suk asked Jong Kook for a clearer explanation about Kwang Soo. He seemed to forgot to introduce himself as Jae Suk instead of Suk Jin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter