Junho's Proposal

Forever

Junho is walking at the corridorr, smiling on the small box on his hand.

#FLASHBACK

He is visiting Nichkhun and Yuri to congrats them for Yuri's pregnancy.

"Congratulation, Khun," He said, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey, man, thanks," Nichkhun replied.

"Anyway, Jun," Yuri spoke, "Where is Hyoyeon? She is not coming with you?"

"Nah, she is resting. Yesterday we have been practising longer than ever. And I told her to take a rest, or not she might faint when the day comes." Junho said.

"What day?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Ah, I forget to tell you," Nichkhun said. "Junho and Hyoyeon will be dancing at the stage at L Entertainment's audition. You know, it's Junho's dad company. So he will be taking the opening stage before the auditioning start. I have our tickets and both of us are going."

"Yah, why you didn't tell me about this important thing?" Yuri asked, pretending to be angry and hit his arm lightly.

"Sorry, Yul." He said, hugging Yuri.

"Ehm," Junho clean his throat by coughing. "I know this is your house, but please, there is a guest here."

"Eh? Where? I didn't see one," Nichkhun said jokingly.

"Man, get a room." Junho muttered.

"I have." Nichkhun replied and change the topic. "Junho yah, have you planned to propose her?"

"No, why?"

"You should have been thinking about it by now. Remember when she got the flowers? She is very happy, means she wants it to happen. It's all in your hand to decide. My advice is, do it in this years."

"I'll be thinking of it." Junho said and look at his watch. "Anyway, I'll get going. Thanks for the advice, though. Bye," He said and left.

#END OF FLASHBACK

"Junho-ah, get ready for your performance!" The staff said to Junho.

Junho is now a star, but not a celebrity. He always dance at his parents audotirium, especially when it's the day for audition. He will only become the first, but not the person who wants to audition. Simple way to say, he is the opening stage. But today, he has specially asked his parents to let him has the stage with Hyoyeon. And both of them have working hard on it.

His dad owned the L Entertainment, that's why when it comes the day to audition, Junho will always be there, and there are a lot of people, and people who will recorded it and will showed it on the television. That's why Junho has prepared something. Something special for his beloved girlfriend, something he should has done long before his friend. He is really happy just by thinking of it.

He is now at the waiting room, getting ready for the stage. He takes a look the ring box. He keeps holding it while smiling. The woman who making him up asked, "Why are you smiling, Junho?"

"Ah, no," He said shyly.

"Is that a ring? You are going to propose Hyoyeon, right?" She .

"Yes," He replied, keep smiling.

Then he put it inside his pocket, in the performing clothes. "Noona, wish me luck, okay!"

"Okay!" She said and smiled at him.

-------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon is walking around the stage and decided to look for Junho. Even though she is the best at dancing, she has never dance in front of many people before. She is afraid she will not do well on stage. "Junho-" She called him but stop when she saw Junho is talking with the staff seriously. Afraid that she will make him didn't focus, she decides to walked away.

"Miss Kim," A staff called her, and said, "Please follow me, you need to change your clothes to the performing clothes!"

I quickly follow him, and he bring me to the waiting room. There are already the make up unnie, designer unnie, waiting for me.

"Sorry," I told them.

The make up unnie just told me to sit and she rushed tidying my hair while the designer keep eyeing me, then the dresses. Finally she made her decision and choose one.

"Wear this one. Help her, girls!" She said to the girls at the waiting room.

She wear the clothes and she looked at the mirror. She looks magnificent.

"Okay, wear this one!" The designer said and proud.

"Miss Kim, come on, get ready!" The staff said and bring Hyoyeon to the backstage because she had done her make up.

----------------------------------------------

"Okay, for the opening stage, the star at L Entertainment will be performing dance! Let's applause for them!" The MC said, giving a signal for Junho and Hyoyeon to walked out to the stage.

"I'm nervous." Hyoyeon said covered the mic that put on her ear to .

"Don't be, I'm right beside you." Junho said, kissing her forehead and they went out to the stage.

They done their dance well. Before the MC back, Junho give a signal for him to wait.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Junho said with his mic. "I am the star of L Entertainment." He said jokingly. "I want to say something, correctly, announce something."

-----------------------------

KhunRi's on their seat.

"Yah, Khun, what is he going to say?" Yuri asked curiously.

"I don't know, but I think it's a good thing." He said smirking.

-----------------------------

"Today is the audition day and I'm very thankful for the director to let me dance with my beloved partner, or my girlfriend, who is a great dancer too." He said and round of applause is heard.

Hyoyeon shyly walked to beside him.

"Like I said, I want to announce something." He said, "I want this moment to be remarkable with the recording that they are doing," He pointed at the cameramen who is recording him. "The moment that will last for minutes but stay on her heart forever." He said, looking at Hyoyeon, and suddenly knelt down. "Kim Hyoyeon," He said, clearing his throat, and taking out the box, opening its cover, "Will you accepted me as your husband and partner of dancing, forever?"

The audience keep their silence and smiled. How romantic Lee Junho can be?

Then because Hyoyeon didn't give her answer quickly, a guy stands up and shout, "Accepted him!" And another people started to shout too.

Of course that guy will be no other but Nichkhun.

"See, they want your answer now," Junho said, smiling.

Hyoyeon then slowly smile. "Yes," She replied, having hugged as her present.

"And now, I'm gladly putting this ring to your hand." Junho said, putting in the ring to her finger.

"I have never been this happy." She said, tears falling down to her cheecks and the romantic guy Lee Junho shed her tears.

And the proposal end with everyone's big smile and the most remarkable things : The Recording.