Our Memories

Forever

Seohyun looks at herself in the mirror. This girl in the mirror, who is wearing a make-up, with bridal long dress, her hair was make to a bun, is herself. Seo Joo Hyun, on 5 June, is going to marry Jung Yonghwa. Tears drop to her cheeks, causing her Unnies came with tissues.

"Aigoo, Seobaby, don't cry..." Taeyeon said, wiping her tears.

"Yeah, it looks bad," Tiffany added.

"Don't cry," Sunny said, tidying Seohyun dress.

With Sooyoung taste in fashion, they were able to give the best for Seohyun. "Don't cry, what Yonghwa will say?"

"He will say, 'What did we do to her, making her cry?'," Hyoyeon jokes.

"That's right," Yoona agreed.

"Girls," Yuri walked in to the room with her big belly.

"Whoa, be careful," Jessica said, helping her to walk. "How long has this been?"

"6 or 7 month already." She replied.

"It will 2 months after this! YAY!" Yoona exclaimed happily.

"What happened to Seohyun?" Yuri asked.

"She cried," The girls answered.

"Aigooo~" Yuri said and hugged Seohyun. "Let's done her make-up, I heard the party will be started in minutes.

The girls quickly told Seohyun to sit and they began to tidying her make-up.

 

"Yonghwa~" Sungmin sang and Yonghwa turned.

"What?"

"Nothing~" Sungmin replied.

"Yonghwa," Wooyoung called. "Where this CD should I put and when?"

"Later, when the priest has done, play the CD after turn off all the lights. All the projector is already set on its place right?"

"Yeah," Nichkhun replied.

"What are you doing?" Jay asked, obviously just came.

"He is preparing marriage present for his lovely bride."Junsu said.

"Awww~ how cute," Taecyeon teased.

"Hush," Chansung said, eating the muffins.

"Stop eating," Junho sad,

"Preparations has done," Nichkhun smiled, flip his phone. "I have called the manager to give the time. It's a surprise party."

"Great," Yonghwa replied. "Should I stand in the altar now?"

"Wait man, be patient." Wooyoung teased.

"The groom may be stand on the altar now," A staff said, and Yonghwa gave a flash smile for his friends, believing they would help him for the best.

 

"The bride may go to the ball room now," A staff said, and the girls quickly done their job.

"It's done," Sooyoung said.

"Let's go now," Jessica said, and they helped Seohyun to the ball.

 

Seohyun's POV

I stand on the double-door that still closed and I heard the MC talking. When they said my name, the double-door opened and I walked linking arm with Yonghwa's dad. I don't know where my dad now. After the incident that happened back then, my mom called the police and they arrested my dad. I am so relieved but sad in the same time. That's why he isn't here to see me married to the guy who give me happiness. I saw my mom wiping her tears. She is so happy, I could feel that. I look at Yonghwa, who is standing. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I reached the altar and his dad release my arm. I stand in front of Yonghwa, and we looked at each other eyes. Those eyes are telling me 'I have something for you'.

The preacher says, "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." He stopped, looking at the wedding couple. Then he looked at Yonghwa, "Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes, I do," Yonghwa replied.

The preacher says, "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." He stopped, looking at the wedding couple. Then he looked at me, "Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes, I do," I replied. 

Yonghwa and I keep staring at each other.

"You may kiss the bride now."

Yonghwa stare at me deeply and kiss me.

Then he broke the kiss and snapped his fingers.

Eh? What was that for?

The lights turn off and the projector around the ball was turn on and show number like '5,4,3' you know, countdown.

Then it showed a video. Yonghwa is sitting on a single-couch, looking at the camera intensely. Then his mouth open and he spoke, "This is a present for Seo Joo Hyun, my going-to-be wife, who I will marry at 5th June. This is a marriage present for you. Check the video out,"

Then the screen change, not Yonghwa anymore but photos on our first date, also photos where they were drinking herbal medicine made by me.

My tears started to fall down, my heart flattering.

Then the photos disappear from the screen, change into a video. In the video was our friends. They were in a place, gathering without me.

"Congratulations!" shouted Nichkhun, Yuri is with him.

"Seobaby, wish you happiness with Yonghwa!" Yuri shouted and carefully rested her head on Nichkhun shoulder.

"Yah, Seobaby, Yonghwa did this all for you, so be good to him, okay?" Sooyoung chuckles.

"Right, and don't forget to eat all those foods, I'm the one who making it," Chansung added.

"We wish you happy marriage!" Yoona laughed, and put her arm around Taecyeon's waist.

"And be like us, happy married couple," Taecyeon smiled, receiving a light punch from Yoona, who is embarrassed.

"Seobaby, we love you," Tiffany flashed an eye-smile.

"But, you love me," Junsu whined.

"Yeah, I love you too." Tiffany said, giving a light smile, teasing her husband.

"What should I say? Everything has been said by the others." Sunny complained. "You guys should at least giving me a line of sentence. By the way, congrats Seo," She gave her cute aegyo.

"Congrats YongSeo!" Sungmin yelled, remembering the couple name we made on the trip to Jeju, the first time of our skinship.

"We love you, Seobaby." Hyoyeon said, giving a kiss to camera.

"We love you, Yonghwa," Junho said, teasing his friend.

Yonghwa blushed because it's not normal for a guy said those lines to another guy.

I just chuckles beside him, really appreaciate what he gave me. It's more than enough.

"To : Yonghwa, don't dare hurt our Seobaby," Jessica threaten, giving her icy glare.

"Enough with the jokes Sica, I bet Yonghwa has hide in his favourite spot when you did it." Jay said, Jessica's blonde hair.

"Where is it, Jay?" Jessica asked innocently.

"Under his bed," Jay said and everyone bursted to laughed.

"Stop it," Wooyoung commanded. "Taeyeon has something to say,"

Then Taeyeon unnie showed up in front of the camera, she sits beside Wooyoung and she looks like my mom. Even though she is younger than my mom, her aura giving us a very comfortable mind.

"Seohyun-ah," She started, tears flowing from her eyes, "I am very happy for you. We grew up together, I watched you grew and you always hide behind me. You're so shy, and I'm glad you found a guy who can see you thoroughly, love you with all his heart... I can't even speak a word to describe how happy am I. I really think of you as my little sister and I'm sure the girls too, as you are the youngest amongst all of us. We all loved you. As for Yonghwa, I will not forgive you if you hurt Seohyun."

"Well, I can only congratulations," Wooyoung said, hugging Taeyeon.

My eyes was full of tears because the speech Taeyeon gave, and she looked around and found Taeyeon was looking at her, sitting on the first row of the church seat.

"And this is my present for you," Yonghwa ended the video and the screen turn black, the lights back turn on. Everyone clapped, showing their happiness of the new-ly-wed.

"Unnie!" I almost shouted, and Yonghwa helped me walked to Taeyeon. "I... I'm very happy,"

"For the speech I gave you?" Taeyeon smiled.

I nodded and I hug her. She hug me back.

"Anyway, when will be your turn, Taeng?" Jessica asked and Wooyoung turned to her.

"When I want," Wooyoung replied tough the question is not for him.

"Make it fast, you guys are the last."

"We don't want to do it quickly." Wooyoung replied again.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Stop it," Taeyeon demanded. "It's Seohyun's wedding, don't ruin it by asking our turn. I'm sure it will come soon," She shyly added.