Chapter 36 EXAMS, HELP!

Forever

Months have passed, and this month's weapons to kill the student is FINAL EXAM for first year high school. The boys always whine like a kid while the girls try their best to force them to study. Now, they all stuck in the library, all the girls sit with their boyfriends at the round table.

"Yah," Wooyoung said, "Can I go now?"

Taeyeon raise her spectacles, to look carefully on the numbers at her papers. She is doing mathematic when her boyfriend whining around. She answered him without look at him, "No and stop whining." *She wear spectacles when study.*

The girls were really hard studying while the boys except Yonghwa and Junho, whining around their girlfriend.

"Yonghwa," Yuri called Yonghwa, "Could you help me? I cannot find the answer," She said, pointing a number on her paper.

Nichkhun glared at Yonghwa who is walking toward Yuri.

"Easy man," Yonghwa tap his shoulder, "That's why you have to study if you don't want me to help her." He teased Nichkhun who now pouting.

They chuckles because they can't laugh loudly.

After an hour, at 2pm, they take a break from the studying.

[A/N : Taeyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun didn't work anymore because of the exams. Actually, their parents force them to quit job, done their schooling, and work permanently. For now, just school.]

"Let's go eat," Chansung said to Sooyoung, holding hand with her while walking out from the library.

Seohyun walked behind everybody because she need to put back all the books they have been learning. Well, Taeyeon and Yuri wanted to help her, but their boyfriend whined like kids.

"Let me help you carry those books," Yonghwa come over her and take some books from her hand. Then he followed Seohyun to put the book in the right bookcase.

Outside the library...

"Sungmin, let's go to my uncle house! They want us to take care of Hye Mi today," Sunny said to her lovely boyfriend. Since the day they become couple, they make Hye Mi as their lucky charm. They opened their hand widely when it comes to taking care of Hye Mi.

"Okay," Then they went to Sungmin's car. "Bye guys," They wave at their friends.

"So, let's go eat then, I think?" Wooyoung suggested as they were walking to their car parked at the parking a lot.

"Sure," Jessica replied, since she was really hungry. She didn't eat lunch because she was too focused on studying. Jay hand wrapped her waist.

"Okay," Junsu answered.

"Sorry, but I like to spend my time with my girlfriend... alone," Nichkhun said, making Yuri embarassed and hit his arm. "Bye," He waved to his friend while pulling Yuri with him. Luckily she was able to say a 'cutted bye'.

"Jjinja, he has changed now." Junho said.

"How was he in the past?" Taeyeon asked Junho.

"Well, a playboy as you know. She dumped many girls heart. Usually he brought the girls hang out with us because he didn't want to spend his time with those girls. But now, as you can see, he doesn't want his girlfriend near us without him by her side." Junho explained, get into his car. "Babe, let's go," He said to Hyoyeon and then he opened the car window, asked Wooyoung, "Where will we meet?"

"The cafe, wait for us there." Wooyoung said, get into his car also.

SuFany and JaySica also got to their cars.

They went to the cafe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the cafe. They have parked their cars and walked to the cafe. Just before they walked in to the cafe...

"Omo!" Jessica exclaimed as she opened her bag. "Girls, I need your help,"

"What is it, Sica?" Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon asked, while walking towards her.

"My bag," She showed them her bag. Inside her bag, there is a big outline around the bottom of the bag, which was cutted. "Someone cutted the outline. If I brought many stuff, it had already broke by now. I need to change the bag now." She said, taking out her handphone and wallet. She put her handphone inside her pocket.

"Right," Hyoyeon said.

"The question is, who did this?" Taeyeon said.

"Yes, it is really harsh," Tiffany added.

"I guess, it just an accident. Maybe I took many stuff before and the outline border just couldn't take it. Taeng, can you keep this in your bag for me?" She asked.

"Sure," Taeyeon take the wallet and put it inside her bag.

"What happened, Sica?" Jay come over and wrapped his hand at Jessica's waist.

Jessica explained while they walked into the cafe.

As they walked in, the girls inside the cafe looked like gonna drowled because of the boy's handsome-ness. Tiffany felt jealous and quickly linked her arm at Junsu's. Surprised, but Junsu take it easy.

They chatted and eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAMS DAY!

"Have you studied yet, Woo?" Taeyeon asked, her eyes looking at the book, mumbling.

"Yes," He yawned, also reading the same book as Taeyeon.

Their first exam going to be mathematic. Both of them worried. Their exam class is different. They sit at the canteen. 

"Taeng~" Wooyoung called.

Taeyeon is very busy reading, so she answer, "What?" without looking at Wooyoung.

"Taeng~" Wooyoung called her again.

Taeyeon replied in disturbed way, "What?" keep mumbling and her mind keep gaining.

"Taeng~"

"Aish!" Taeyeon turned around and find that Wooyoung face only an inch apart. Her anger turned into shyness. Her cheeks blushed.

Wooyoung peck a kiss on Taeyeon lips, then hold her face. "Taeng~ I'm giving you good luck charm. That's why you may not avoid me."

"What the-"

He peck a kiss again, "Don't talk back, Taeng. Otherwise I will kiss you again and again."

Taeyeon pouted, push him and pretend to read again. "If I failed in the exam, it's your fault." She said, pretend to mad.

"You can always accuse me," Wooyoung smiled cutely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa and Seohyun walked to school, also reading. They chatted a little, and usually, it always about the exam. Suddenly Yonghwa linked his arm in Seohyun's. "It's cold," Yonghwa said, rubbing his hands. It was february, so it's winter season. Seohyun wear earmuffs to prevent coldness. Actually Seohyun was happy because Yonghwa linked his arm. She really love Yonghwa. He is really kind.

"Gwenchanayeo?" She asked, then just realized if Yonghwa didn't wear scarf. She release her long scarf from her thin neck and wrapped it at Yonghwa's neck.

Yonghwa looked at his girlfriend in surprised. He pull the scarf a little bit and wrapped it around Seohyun's neck. They both giggled and walked to the school as a happy couple. Yonghwa kissed Seohyun's forehead intensely. He doesn't want to kissed Seohyun in the kiss if she doesn't want. As they went to the school, they met the WooTae.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NICHKHUN!" Yuri shouted at Nichkhun's apartment front door. It was already 6AM and Nichkhun hasn't waken up yet. Yuri has knocked for times, and no one opened the door.

Finally, Nichkhun opened the door. But he wear only pants. He just woke up, that's the only reason.

"Why you didn't open the door quickly?" Yuri barged in.

"I was just woke up," He yawned. "I'll go take a bath."

"You better be quick. I know you didn't study last night." She said.

Without her knowing, a muscles hand wrapped her body, "How could you know?"

"It could be seen. No books here." Yuri said, pretend to looked around while her heart beat fast.

"Cook breakfast for me." Nichkhun said, but didn't loosen his hugged.

Yuri nodded, trying to break his hugged. He just too strong. "How could I cook breakfast if you hugged me?"

Nichkhun turned her, and now they facing each other. He kiss her with morning kiss and run away while Yuri still shocked. When she finally realize what he had done, he has already inside the bathroom. Yuri ran to the bathroom and shouted in front of the door.

"ert Khun! I have told you not to kiss me everytime you feel too!!! YAH!!!" But then she walked to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her boyfriend. He maybe a jerk, but he loves her much.

Nichkhun walked out from the bathroom, already wear school uniform. "Hmm~ what do you make?" He asked, walking to the kitchen as soon as possible after smell the food she made. Then he eat his breakfast, and went to school without any preparations. Luckily he got a smart girlfriend who spell him all the things he need to know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoong~ have you studied?" Taecyeon asked as they walked to school.

They stopped in front of coffe shop and buy two coffe and continue to walked.

"Of course, I have." She said. "You?" She asked.

"No, I haven't. The math just getting to my nerves. Ugh, feel like wanna throw up."

"It's okay, just think of me when you confuse. I'm sure you will get  the answer right away." Yoona smiled, cheering up.

"Honey, you're praising yourself too high." Taecyeon .

"At least, it's what I call true." Yoona said, linked her arm in Taecyeon's.

"Yes, you always true." He said, chuckles when Yoona glare at him.

Then they talked about subject, exam, and anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12PM, Lunch Time

"Hey," Jessica approached Jay. "Can you?"

From 8AM - 10AM, they examed. Now, they can meet each other in Lunch Time.

Jay shook his head. "Not really. I cannot 2 numbers."

"Yah, at least you can 28, right?" Wooyoung interrupt. "Shame on me, I cannot ten numbers. Luckily Seohyun sit in front of me and I asked some answer from her."

Taeyeon joined them and said, "You cheat?" She rolled her eyes. "I told you to study."

"Sorry, Taeng~" Then they walked together to canteen.

"Tiff, can you answered the exams?" Junsu asked Tiffany who walked with him.

"Yes," She replied happily, giving her eye-smile. "How about you?"

"Not bad, I guess." He replied.

"Yong~ did you did great in the exams?" Seohyun asked her boyfriend, who linking arm with her.

"Of course. I'm pretty sure you also did great." Yongwha praised her.

Seohyun cheerfully nodded her head. "Let's go, I'm hungry."

"Soo~ how many numbers you can't done?" Chansung asked, walking out from his class.

"I can done all well." She said, tapping Chansung shoulder. "I guess you don't do well."

"Yes, you right." He answered.

"Taec," Yoona kissed Taecyeon cheeks. "Did you do great?"

"Almost." He replied, kiss her back.

Everyone busy asking each other about the exams.