Chapter 33 JunHyo

Forever

*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

The school bell rang, means go home time.

Hyoyeon's POV

I may not give up now! It's what I always say to myself when it comes to Junho. He maybe already had a feeling that I like him, but he never concern. He react towards me as friends. But I want more. I want to be his girlfriend. I am not being  aggressive, but it is every girls dream to have a boyfriend who good. My class is at first floor, A. I am smart. Not to show off, but it's true. But I'm not saying I'm the best. Seohyun is. I packed my stuff and walked to Junho's class with the strength of love. I will tell him that I like him. I went to his class, and walked in when I saw Wooyoung and Taeyeon walking out after smile to me, and Taecyeon and Yoona talking something that maybe funny and laugh. I walked toward Junho, who was standing and the scene I was looking at are serioulsy not fine. The girls standing around him and talk nonsense.

I could hear one of them said :

*S = Student*

S1 : Oppa, let's go to karaoke.

S2 : Ania, let's go to mall.

S3 : Junhyo-ah, let's go lunch.

I felt really jealous and want to punch one by one. But I have no right about it. He is not my boyfriend. I walked back to the door when the man of my life called my name.

"Hyoyeon-ah, wait me!"

JUNHO'S POV

I really hate to be in girls surroundings. They looked at me like I am money bank, but I'm just a guy who live by his parents money. I hate girls like them. That's why, when I saw Taeyeon and her personality, I like her. But now she is Wooyoung's. I am so jealous of Wooyoung, yet really like him. He is like my hyung, he's there whenever I need him. He maybe looked childish and a jerk at the same time, but he is a kind person. I smile to the girls, not to make them looked at me more, but it because manner, which I have to say, I kinda bored with. The manner that I learned since I small was too much. My parents always told me, 'Never loosen your anger in front of anyone. It's embarrassing.'. I listened to them and now I get a nickname, 'The Good Guy'.

The girls surround me as the bell rang. They talk something, I don't really listen. I saw a blonde curly girl walked to the door and I noticed she was Hyoyeon. I quickly call her so she will help me out.

"Hyoyeon-ah, wait me!"

She turned back in surprise. I never this happy to see someone. I ran to her. "Wanna grab lunch?"

"Sure?" She asked back in not sure voice.

I nodded happily and bring her to canteen.

We sat at table where all our friends were sitting also.

Hyoyeon : Hey, where is KhunRi?

The others looked around them, Khunri is nowhere to be found.

Woo : I don't know. I didn't see them at class. They didn't back after break time.

Junho : Maybe...

Taeyeon : Maybe what? *taking dumplings with her chopsticks*.

Junho : You know what I mean. *glare*

Seohyun : What? We don't understand.

Junho : Serious? I mean negative way. *he explain because the girls don't-know face*. It's when a situation between a girl and a boy, they...

Taecyeon : Yah! Don't continue it! It's getting dirty!

Yoona : Taec Oppa right! You shouldn't continue.

Everybody look at TaecYoon.

Junho : Did I just hear she called him 'Taec Oppa'?

Hyoyeon : I guess...

ChanSoo eating, do not care what happened around them. Sooyoung has ended her feelings for Nichkhun, since Nichkhun never really pay attention to her. She and Chansung now is bestfriend.

Sunny : Don't tell me you both...

Sungmin : Dating?

Wooyoung : Seriously, Taec?

TaecYoon completely dumb-founded and give a looked each other before Taecyeon said, "Yes."

After a minute complete silence...

Yonghwa : CONGRATULATIONS! *hug Taec*.

Seohyun : Yoong Unnie, congrats!

Taeyeon : Congratulations!

Everybody laugh and happily accept the new couple.

After lunch, Hyoyeon said to Junho in whisper, 'Meet me at school garden at 2PM."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2PM, School Garden.

Almost all the student had left school and only some that still there to do something.

Hyoyeon is waiting for Junho appearance, she is really nervous yet excited at the same time. She had made chocolate by herself and it was really hard since she rarely enter the kitchen. But for Junho, she sacrifices everything to make him happy, and every year on her birthday, she only had one wish. 'Me and Junho happy forever.'

She sat on the bench, waiting for Junho. It's really cold but Hyoyeon insist to wear a dress instead a shirt and jacket as she always does. She wants everything goes perfectly as she imagine. She wanted to looked pretty good in front of Junho.

Junho walked towards her and sit beside her. "So, Hyoyeon-ah, what do you want to talked about?"

Hyoyeon surprised but quickly recovered. Her heart beat faster and she quickly gave the box of chocolate. "ILIKEYOU,JUNHO!" She said in high speed.

"Mwo? Junho asked, didn't get a word.

"I like you." Hyoyeon said, her cheeks blushed.

Junho make an awful awe since he was really shocked. He always thought of Hyoyeon as his bestfriend. But what this? My heart beat faster than before. And when he looked at Hyoyeon, he just realized that she wore dress and it make she looked like goddess. "I...." don't know what to say, Junho thought. He really like her and she is kind and... she is positive like me. A guy like him. Not because money, not because whose his parents. "I like you too." The words just come out from his mouth with smile.

"Jjinja?" Hyoyeon shouted in happiness as she almost jumped from her seat.

Junho nodded. He hugged her who jumped to him.

As their faces only inches apart, a happy kiss happened to the happy couple.