Chapter 29

Forever

KhunRi's Moment :

"Ah~" Yuri said, as she felt the wind. A warm breeze. "It's so good, the wind!" She spinned around as she was making a music video. But she's not. She's there, spinning around like a balerina, make Nichkhun's heart as warm as the breeze.  "Wae? Why are you looking at me that way?" She asked with asked face. She spread her arms wide with to feel the breeze more.

Nichkhun couldn't take his eyes of Yuri. Yuri is like an angel, no, no, she is a goddess. A girl like her is too precious. "Because you are too beautiful." Khun said, smiling cutely.

"Gosh, don't smile that way and stopped all cute talk. You do know well it fits you. You are handsome, that's why you are a playboy." Yuri said, spinned for last time and walked forward.

Nichkhun walked exactly behind her, and asked, "Is it wrong that I am a playboy?"

"No, definitely no. With face like that it's such a waste if not."

"But the girl I like said to me, 'Nichkhun-ah, it's a sad thing that you are a playboy. If you are not like them, I might have fallen for you,'," Nichkhun smiled as Yuri suddenly stopped walking. Though she didn't look back, Nichkhun could tell that she is blushing. "Do you know her, or might be recognize her?" Nichkhun walked to the frozen Yuri and grabbed her shoulders to turned her. She was shocked. "Are you fine?"

"N-ne," She replied in shutter. Finally, Yuri could look up and look directly to Nichkhun. "Who are you talking about?" She asked, smiled, giving her best aegyo, though that make her look weird as she tried to hide her feelings being 'dumb-founded', she could tell that Nichkhun want to laugh.

"Why don't you guess it?" Nichkhun asked, his face approaching hers. "I thought, you might have guess it." He smiled evily.

Yuri pouted and struggle, release herself from Nichkhun. "I thought you were asleep!" She shouted, giving her mad face as she scared her truth feelings be revealed. She like Nichkhun a lot, but, those mind of Ji-Yeon just keep coming and coming, and fear being left again by guy just make her heart hide everything. Remember that Nichkhun has asked her to be a girlfriend was enough to make Yuri fainted. She didn't want to answer. Not in the past or future. She doesn't want to lie, she also doesn't want to reveals the truth.

"I am. I was trying to sleep. Then I felt someone tracing my face and..." Nichkhun doesn't continue. Yuri squat on the ground, covering her face with her hands.

"Urgh~" Yuri groans, how embarassed she is. "Why do you not tell me? Gosh, maybe you shouldn't tell me at all, I felt really embarassed." She said, keep groaning which for Nichkhun is cute.

Nichkhun smiled there while Yuri still covering her face with her hand. "Come on, stand up! No need to be embarassed." said Nichkhun easily. But Yuri still squat, doesn't move a bit. Nichkhun lose his patient a bit. He couldn't control his patient, he reached Yuri shoulder and with his hand, he grabbed Yuri face to make her eyes met his. But as their eyes met, Nichkhun could see pureness there and it make his patient that had lost back in a second. What makes his conscious back was Yuri's groans in pain. He quickly recovered and release his hand from Yuri. "Sorry, Yul, I didn't mean to hurt you." Nichkhun said in sorry.

"Gwenchaneayeo." She said, giving him a smile that means 'I'm fine'. "Let's go find the envelope." Yuri took off her shoes and walked everywhere barefoot.

She likes a little girl from a small country. Running everywhere like she doesn't has weight. Nichkhun though fade away as he heard Yuri screamed in pain. He quickly run towards her who now sit on the ground, holding her foot. "What happen?" His heart groan as he saw sharp wood chips were stuck in her left palm foot.  "You shouldn't take off your shoes."

"I just wanted to try it. How deep is it?" Yuri asked as her face began to pale. "It's hurt."

Nichkhun tried his best to take out the wood and thanks God, he did.

"Can you walk?" He asked after wrapped her wound with leaves that he found and put on her shoes to her feet. Yuri tried to stand, but as she tried to walk, her foot that was injured, she screamed in her heart, while she tried her best making 'fine' face. She walked once and her foot really killing her.

Yuri pretend to be fine because she didn't want him to worry. "I'm fine. Let's go!" She shouted happily, or force to be happy voice. She headed where they have to. To find that envelope. But Nichkhun wasn't move a bit. "Wae?" Yuri asked. "Come on, let's go!"

"Where do you think you're going?" Nichkhun  asked, he was upset. He knew Yuri was in pain, but why she need to put brave in front?

"Of course south! We are heading south right?" She turned around, wish if her voice was cute enough to make Nichkhun didn't give angry face.

Nichkhun walked towards her and squat in front of her. "Hop in! I'll take you back to Villa. Your wound need to be clean." He said.

Yuri was speechless. She didn't know what to do. So she just stand there, her mind was blank.

"Why aren't you hop in? I'm not gonna harassed an injured person." He said, smiling. "Come on, we don't want to waste time, do we?" He said as he pat his shoulder as a sign for Yuri to hop in. "Or do you want me to carry you in bridal style?"

"Ania!" She quickly hop in before Nichkhun stand to carry her in bridal style.

Nichkhun laugh a little, "So you have choose." Then he heading back to the Villa.

WooTae's Moments :

"Youngie," Taeyeon called Wooyoung who was walking beside her, holding her hand.

"Wae?" Wooyoung asked, keep walking.

"Do you love me?" Taeyeon asked shyly.

Wooyoung shocked but quickly recoverd and replied, "N-ne." He shutter. He didn't know is it love or no, but his mind could only think about her.

"How?"

"Hmm, I don't know. But when I watched you working at the bar alone, I was angry." He stopped explaining because Taeyeon shocked and he continue, "I don't know why. The anger just came to me and what I felt next, was protecting you. Now I realize why. It's because, somehow I don't want to admit that love exist, it just does. It exist when it comes to protecting, caring, and thinking. I never stopped thinking of you since our first met in the school. I looked at you at first day, but looked away. Then we met again in the corridor, you bumped to me. Then everything we've been through. I just want to be there whenever you need me."

Taeyeon tears fall to her cheeks because she never felt this way. She never thought that someone would love him that much. She broke their holding hand to shed tears. She knew Wooyoung turned to looked at her, so she quickly to looked away. She was truly embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"N-ne." She replied in shutter. "I love you, Jang Wooyoung. I really do!" She said, turn back and Wooyoung hugged her tightly. They broke off the hug, Wooyoung, touch her skin and lean closer to her.

They kissed.

JaySica's Moments :

Jessica walked in front of Jay. It has been like thirty minutes they had been walking. They had been really silent. Jay has tried to make up conversation, but Jessica was mad at him. He didn't know what he did that Jessica mad at him. Actually, Jessica herself also didn't know why was she react that way towards Jay. Jay had done nothing wrong.

"Sica, yah!" Finally, Jay couldn't control his temper anymore. This is too much, he didn't do anything.  He grabbed Jessica's hand because Jessica didn't stopped. "Why are you like this?"

"I don't know, I just don't have feeling to talk." She said. Then she said, "I really don't know." because of Jay's death glare.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Mollaseoyeo (I don't know)!"

"Why are you acting like a kid? Are you scared if I find out something?"

"Mollaseoyeo."

Jay frustrated. What is going on with this girl? He turned Jessica and kiss her without any sign. Jessica shocked and struggle at first but Jay didn't broke their kiss, instead he hugged Jessica tightly. Finally, he broke their kiss, and both of them looked at each other, they take deep breath. Jessica get back her conscious. She wanted to slapped her, but her hand doesn't want to.

"Why?"

"You didn't want to talk to me. I frustrated." Jay shouted upsetly, and his face really look frustrated.

"So you did it?" She asked.

"Yes, I kiss you because of it!" he shouted again.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Jessica yelled at him.

"I am not yelling, I-I don't know." He softens.

"We both are babo (Stupid)." Jessica said.

She turned and looked an envelope. Great, this is the last thing she need to see. The 'envelope'. "I've found it. Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and bring him out like he is a kid.

On the way back, Jessica said, "I'm sorry, Jay."

Jay said, "It's fine, I'm the one who supposed to say sorry."

And they chatted finely on their way back 'Villa'.

YongSeo's Moments :

"Yong~ wait for me!" Seohyun said as she tried to climb another cliff. She slipped and scream Yonghwa's name. It's the only name in her mind.

Yonghwa has arrived on the top of the cliff when Seohyun screamed his name. He run back just to found Seohyun holding the edge of the cliff, about to fall. He pulled Seohyun up and fall to ground with Seohyun on top of him. Seohyun cried. She really scared, if she fell, maybe she couldn't see Yonghwa anymore. Yonghwa was also scared. He blame himself. Why he bring Seohyun there? He really loves climbing, but it doesn't mean he has to bring Seohyun too.

"Mianhe, Hyun," Yonghwa hugged Seohyun tightly, never want to let her go anymore. "Jjinja mianheo."

Seohyun hugged Yonghwa back. "Thank you for saving me."

They finally recovered from sad scene. Yonghwa commanded Seohyun to hop in his back since Seohyun hand scratched. Yonghwa bring her back while saying good and comforting things.