Chansung Sooyoung & Junho Hyoyeon Wedding

Forever

"Sooyoung-ah!" Hyoyeon run to the tallest among them and hug her. "It's your time!"

"And next month is yours." Sooyoung smiled.

"Stop it, going-to-be brides," Taeyeon said with jealousy, but she still sincerely happy for friends.

"When will Wooyoung proposes you, Taeng?" Tiffany asked.

"Don't ask me that, I can't answer you, okay." Taeyeon said, walking out from the make up room.

"Sooyoung, let's go, you need to take a photo with us on your waiting room. The photographer has been waiting." Jessica demanded.

"Wait, I want my food."

"Gosh, you can eat later," Sunny complained.

"Girls!" Yuri showed up.

"Where are you from? No, wait, Nichkhun let you go? He supposed to be around you, you are pregnant." Yoona complained, also showed up from nowhere.

"Are you both coming together?" Sooyoung asked supiciously.

"No, Taecyeon and me just come," Yoona replied, giving a kiss on Sooyoung's cheek. "Chukae!" She smiled.

"Thanks," Sooyoung smiled.

"From all of us, I guess only Sooyoung who doesn't cry," Sunny said.

The girls nodded.

"Then, should I cry?" Sooyoung asked and make a noise like baby's crying.

"Stop her!" Jessica yelled, closing her ears.

The others just chuckles.

Sooyoung then went to the waiting room, and one by one her friends come in  to take a pictures.

 

"I think I can't breathe." Chansung said, making a joke.

"Yah, this is the first time I saw a groom makes a joke." Nichkhun rolled his eyes.

"I'm jealous," Taecyeon said. "I was sweating so much."

"This couple has been living in a same roof for like years, and they already like a married couple, but not legal one," Jay said.

Sungmin chuckles.

"Yah, don't talk about it here," Chansung said. "And, hyung, why hasn't Jessica pregnant yet?"

"YAH," Jay shouted. "If Sica heard you, you definitely die in her hand."

"Stop joking, guys. Chansung, you have to get ready now!" Junho yelled as he walked in.

"You're going to be in my position next month, and I'll yelled at you too," Chansung said and walked out from the room.

 

"Sooyoung, Chansung has already stand in the altar!" Tiffany come in while yelling.

"Ekh, I thought it will be 10 minutes later," Sooyoung asked in suprise.

"But he's there now! And you shouldn't make him wait for another 10 minutes!" Yuri added.

"But I'm just going to take a bite of pizza," She nagged.

"OHMYGOSH," Yoona felt she lost her patient. "Let's put the lipstick one more time and go out there!" Yoona said while brushing the lipstick to Sooyoung's lips.

"This is the first time I saw a bride nagging so much about food." Sunny laughed.

"Hmm," Sooyoung protested, but Yoona still holding her face, putting the lipstick on.

"Sooyoung!!! Where are you?! It's going to start!" Taeyeon yelled.

"I'm here!" Sooyoung said.

"She's here!" Hyoyeon said.

"Quickly!" Seohyun also shouted.

The girls felt sweating after running with the bride.

"Where is she?" Jessica showed up. "She's late,"

"Don't remind us." The girls squealed.

"...now, we present our bride for today! Ms. Choi Sooyoung!" The MC said and the double-door opened, showing Sooyoung that standing with her dad, holding his dad hand.

They reached the altar where Chansung is standing.

"I'm handing my daughter to you, so be good to her." Sooyoung's dad said seriously.

"I will, sir." Chansung said, smiling.

Sooyoung smiled.

"So," The Preacher says, "Shall we began this ceremony now as this couple have ready to. Will you, Mr. Hwang Chansung, take Ms. Choi Sooyoung, as your partner, bride, and wife for the rest of your life, no matter what happen, going through sickness and happiness?"

"Yes, I will," Chansung said.

"Will you Ms. Choi Sooyoung, take Mr. Hwang Chansung as your partner, groom, and bride for the rest of your life, no matter what happen, going through sickness and happiness?"

"I will," And her tears fall down.

"Now you may kiss the bride." The preacher said.

Chansung slowly lean closer and kiss Sooyoung on her lips.

Sooyoung shed her happiness tears after the kiss broke. "I love you,"

"I love you too," He said, peck a kiss on her forehead.

"AWWWW," All the guest squealed and Sooyoung's eight bestfriends went to hug her.

"Unnies," Seohyun the maknae spoke out and the unnies turn to looked at her.

"What?" The unnies asked curiously.

"I want to announce something." She said, and Yonghwa stand by her side.

"I smell something fishy," Jessica muttered.

"We are going to get married!" Yonghwa and Seohyun shout, and their friends were shocked.

"But-" Jessica was cut off by Jay, "Married?"

"You're going to get married?" Yuri asked, her eyes got widen.

"YAH! Congrats, man!" Nichkhun hug Yonghwa. And from that moment, Yonghwa believes Nichkhun is the only person who is smart enough not to shock by the news.

"Seobaby!" Taeyeon squealed. "Congratulations, I'm happy for you!" She hug the maknae with happiness.

"Right!" The girls back to their mind and agree what Taeyeon said.

"But remember, Yonghwa, if Seohyun is hurt by you, not her parents will kick you, but us," Tiffany threaten.

"I promised I'll take a good care of her." Yonghwa smirked.

"CONGRATULATIONS, ANYWAY!" Wooyoung shouted.

 

One Month Later~

"GOSH! WHERE IS MY DRESS? MY GOWN?!" Hyoyeon yelled around with her tank top and short. She and the girls are in the bride's room, getting ready. The problem is, Hyoyeon couldn't find her dress, when she is the bride.

"Don't panick, I'll call for help now!" Yuri and Yoona said, dialed numbers.

"I'll call your house, maybe your maids know where you put the dress," Tiffany said, calling out numbers.

"And, let's make over you first, it's the most important after the dress," Taeyeon smiled warmly, taking out the make up stuff.

"Unnie, I'll help," Seohyun said, quickly helping Taeyeon.

"You're safe!" Jessica said, "Tiffany told me that your maids few blocks from here and bringing your dress! Now Tiffany is in the lobby, waiting them,"

"Fiuh~" Sunny sighed in relieved.

"Hey, guys!" Sooyoung interrupted, walking in to the room.

"How's your honeymoon?" Jessica asked.

"Great," Sooyoung replied, her face was as cheerful as she was before, but now, it's brighter.

"Girls, I'm here!" Tiffany jumped to the room, with a big bag. She take a breath deeply.

"It's the dress there?" Hyoyeon asked, standing up.

"Your make up hasn't done yet, get back here," Taeyeon demanded.

"It's here," Tiffany flashed an eye-smile and Hyoyeon back to her seat.

 

"MAN, I'M SWEATING," Junho said, wiping his sweat with tissue.

"You're going to waste tissue," Nichkhun said, tidying his suit.

"I pay for it," Junho argued, taking another tissue.

Nichkhun rolled his eyes.

"Come on," Taecyeon spoke up. "How nervous are you?"

"100 % nervous," He replied.

"Seriously?" Chansung asked.

"Gosh," Jay fall to the floor.

"Even how nervous I am, I didn't nervous like that," Junsu said.

"Yonghwa, where is he?" Junho asked.

"He is taking the drinks, be patient, dude." Taecyeon replied.

"Then, where is Sungmin?" Junho asked again.

"He is with Yonghwa." Jay replied. "Man, relax,"

"I'm trying too," He said, taking another tissue.

Finally, Yonghwa and Sungmin back to the room.

"What's taking you guys so long?" Junho asked loudly.

"It's because the nervousness," Jay and Taecyeon mouthed, shook their head.

Yonghwa and Sungmin nodded their head for confirmation.

"Here the drinks," Yonghwa handed the water.

"Thanks," Junho replied. He drank it all in one shoot.

"Anyway," Sungmin said, "I heard the MC said, you have to be in the altar already."

 

"Get dressed quickly!" The girls shouted, the room is like a broken-ship. Shoes everywhere, shirts everywhere. Not to mention cookies too.

"Gosh," Hyoyeon sighed, while the girls helping her wearing th dress.

"The ribbon," Yuri said, pointing the ribbon on the table.

Seohyun took it and handed it to Yuri.

"Your hair!" Tiffany squealed.

"It's not done yet!" Jessica added.

"Stop making her confuse!" Taeyeon demanded. "Relax girls, we can help her out..."

"IN TEN MINUTES!" Sooyoung shouted after looking at the watch.

"The dress has done! The hair now, palli!" Sunny said, helping Hyoyeon walked to the chair.

"I'll take care of this, Unnie," Seohyun said, not suggesting.

The girls handed her the brush and she began to do it. In five minutes the hair is done.

"Now, the time for you to be at the altar!" The girls smiled.

 

"Will you accept her, Ms. Kim Hyoyeon, as your bride and wife, going through sickness and happiness together, until the day you die?" The preacher asked.

"I will," Junho replied.

"Will you accept him, Mr. Kim Junho, as your husband, never leaving him, through sickness and happiness, until the day you die?"

"Yeah," Hyoyeon replied.

"You may kiss the bride."

Junho kissed her slowly and the guests cheered for them.

Then they looked at each other as they understand each other.