Let's take the psycho down!

Forever

Jessica woke up the next day with bright smile. It's Sunday and Jessica wants everything that she and Jay planned go perfectly. No, no, the plan not about them, it's for Junsu and Tiffany.

#FLASHBACK

They still enjoy their meal when Jay suddenly said, "Junsu was drunk yesterday."

Jessica stopped eating, Tiffany's face eventually come up to her mind. "Tiffany cried all night yesterday. She didn't even attend classes."

"Both of them didn't." Jay added, agreed with Jessica. "I wanted to make them be a happy couple again."

"It's impossible." Jessica said in high voice but in whisper, move forward her face to Jay who sat in front of him, "Junsu cheated on her!"

"No, you don't understand, Sica. He was blackmailed, by a psycho girl."

Jessica shocked. "Blackmailed?" She thought of how scary is that.

Jay nodded his head. "Yeah. The psycho girl asked someone or maybe it's herself, to follow Tiffany wherever she goes, with snipper by her side. She sent a photo for Junsu when he reject her to date only one. That photo, he said, was Tiffany, standing near a window. Behind the window, more like from another building, a red circle light behind her. It's a snipper sign. And usually snipper was the one of the best guns ever."

Jessica touched her forehead, "Crazy ,"

"But the question is, what are we going to do now? I don't even have a clue about that girl." Jay said.

"Then you have to asked Junsu about that." Jessica said, thinking of plan. "I have an idea!" She exclaimed happily, didn't care when people stare at them. "Tomorrow, met me at my house. I'll call the others to help. Before that, go find anything about the psycho ." She said, the word '' slipped easily from .

Jay just nodded and smile. They cheer using soju* as remark for the started of their plan.

*wine made from fermented rice*

#END OF FLASHBACK

Jessica take a bath and get dress quickly. Then called all her friends who still in Korean except SuFany. This plan will not going if the main character are with the plan. After an hour, everyone has arrived. They waited for Jay, who still finding things about the psycho.

"Sica-ah, why do you ask us to come? We still have things to do," Sunny complaint.

"What are you going to do on Sunday?" Jessica rolled her eyes, turned around to looked at Sunny.

"Just tell us why are you ask us to come." Hyoyeon added.

"Well," Jessica speak out. She has been waiting for Jay to tell them, but her friends just couldn't wait. So she speak out all.

All of them have their own shock expression.

"Whoa, so, you are telling that we have to defeat a psycho?" Wooyoung asked, taken back.

Jessica nodded, looking other way, didn't want to make eye contact with anyone. She comb her hair with her fingers.

"What are we going to do is a question for now." Yuri said. "We have to help Junsu and Tiffany, no matter what."

"If Yuri say so, I cannot say no," Nichkhun said, wrapped his arm around Yuri's.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. "It must be Jay," Jessica stand up and opened the door. "You are late." She said.

"But I have got enough information to take that girl down." He walked in and saw all his friends. "Hey, you guys already here."

"Yeah. One hour ago to be exact," Yonghwa said, standing up. "So what do you got?"

"This," Jay showed them documents.

"What is that?"

"This is the psycho biodata. Who she is, where she lives, when she was born, and everything."  He took out paper by paper from his bag. "And one thing, she was someone that we know, she school at our high school, and she is someone you'll never think of."

Seohyun and Yonghwa read the paper within a minute and they've got conclusion. "This is Kang Jiyoung, one of the student in class A." Seohyun declared in confident.

"People called her nerd if I didn't wrong." Yonghwa added, then said when Seohyun gave 'really' face, "You always read book and rarely pay attention to gossip. Yes, Hyun~ they called her nerd. She wear thick glasses and sat in the corner. I never thought she will be this crazy." Yonghwa said.

"But, she-"

"Stop." Yoona interrupted. "It's not important what they called her in the past. What is important now is to make SuFany be happy couple again."

"Yeah, Yoona right." Taeyeon said, take the paper and read those. "She lives in Seoul Apartment number 3006."

"Why did she do this?" Seohyun asked no one.

"Seo-baby, what do you know about this Jiyoung?" Taeyeon asked.

"She is completely quite when it comes studying. She was the third rank at class. There is one day when I accidentally bumped her. I said sorry but she gave me icy glare. I didn't really think about it, anyway. She was also a type of girl who didn't express much about her feeling. But it has been six years ago. Why all of sudden she went to Junsu?"

"I have an idea!" Yoona shouted. All of them quickly gathered around her. "This is the plan...."

They all listening carefully. When she done :

"Yah, it's a good idea!" Junho exclaimed, didn't know a girl like her could make such idea.

"It's cruel in a way," Taecyeon added. "Is it really my girlfriend's idea?"

Yoona hit his shoulder. "Yes."

"But, Yoona, how could you think of it?" Yuri asked.

"It just come to my mind."

"Stop asking, guys." Jay interrupted them.

"Right," Taeyeon and Wooyoung added and nodded together.

"Then," Jessica declared, "LET'S TAKE THE PSYCHO DOWN!!!"