SuFany

Forever

Tiffany, who takes a part time job as librarian, stayed up whole night in the town library because some people didn't put back the books to the shelves. It's so tiresome, but what else should she done, roamed around? As she put the book, Junsu called her.

"Yeoboseyo, Fany-ah, where are you now?"

"I'm still working. Why?"

"Hmm, no, I'll call you later. Just, when you are about to go home, don't forget to call me." He said.

"Okay."

Tiffany hanged up and quickly done her job. After placing all the book, she also needs to wipe the floor and clean the library. She works not because lack of money but because her father asked her to do such a job, because her father wants her to earn money by herself.

"Hahh," She grinned after her worked finished. It's already late at night, and Tiffany thought not to call Junsu, afraid if he was sleeping. But because she has promised, so she called Junsu. "Junsu, I have done."

"Oh, good," Then he said, "Fany ah, take a ride to 63th floor hotel and go to the roof top."

"What?" Tiffany exclaimed, "It's already late at night, Junsu-ah,"

"Just go there."

"I shouldn't have called you." Tiffany pouted.

Even though they only talking from phone, Junsu know Tiffany is pouting. "Don't pout, Fany, you don't look cute in pouting."

"Hhh."

"Just go there, Fany," Junsu ordered.

"Fine."

"Then, I'll wait for you. Bye." Junsu hanged up.

Tiffany then walking lifelessly to the bus stop, as she is really tired. The current time is 11 PM, and her boyfriend is crazy enough because asked to meet up at such a place. More, it's so cold. While waiting the bus, Tiffany wear her scarf to prevent her neck from night wind. She took out her water bottle and drink the water in one shot.

A guy went closer the bus stop too. He is wearing a headset, and when his eyes met Tiffany, both of them just smile awkwardly.

The awkwardness become more as the bus didn't coming.

"Excuse me," The man said to Tiffany. "What time is it now?"

"Oh," Tiffany looked at her watch. "It's 11.30 now."

"The bus is late," The man muttered.

"Yeah, thirty minutes late to be exact." Tiffany grumbled.

"Where are you going?" The man asked again.

"I'm going to meet my boyfriend." She replied. "You?"

"I'm going home," He answered, rub his hand because the cold.

Finally, after chatting few minutes, the bus come and stop. They sit together as there only two seat left.

"Hey, I haven't asked your name yet," Tiffany said, smiling. Somehow, you really need to be friendly in very boring time.

"My name is Choi Siwon. What's your?"

"Ah, I'm Hwang Tiffany. Nice to meet you." Tiffany said.

"Nice to meet you too."

Tiffany giggled as it's so awkward.

The bus wavering around the city and stop at the bus stop, exactly where Tiffany planning to.

"I have arrived. Nice to meet you and bye," She bowed 90 degrees and chuckles.

She went outside quickly and looked at her watch. Gosh, she is 50 minutes late! She use the elevator to the highest floor, but apparently she needs to use stair if she wanted to go to roof top.

"What are you thinking, Junsu, making me run all the way here?" She grumbled to herself as her feet dragged her quickly to the roof top.

She arrived the roof top and amazed. Not by the Seoul town, but what she saw. Junsu is standing with his best suit, waiting her in patient, and the roof top, is decorated with candles and... many more. All in pink, her favourite colour, and on the table that is put there, are a plate of strawberries.

"Junsu..." Tiffany said, blankly.

"You know, all of our friends is all about to married, didn't you think we should to?"

"Hah?" Tiffany's eyes get wider. "Don't tell me..."

"Yes, I'm proposing you now." Junsu said, taking out a ring out of his pocket, and kneel down.

"You know my answer well."

"Tell me."

"You know."

"Tell me."

"I say yes." Tiffany exclaim, her eyes became teary.

Junsu run towards Tiffany and hugged her after putting in the ring in to her finger. "Thanks."

They walked to the roof top side, looking at the view below them. It's very good.

Suddenly Junsu clapped his hands and sound of fireworks come out from nowhere, filled up the dark night.

"Whoa," Tiffany exclaimed. "You have worked hard." Tiffany .

"I do." He replied, "That's why you should have come earlier."

Tiffany lean her head to his chest. "I am the happiest woman in the world."

----------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE THIS STORY ENDED QUICKLY BECAUSE IF IT'S TOO LONG, IT'S GETTING BORING.

AND PLEASE, READ ALSO MY 2ND FANFIC AND 3RD FANFIC. AND NO SILENCE READERS PLEASE :D