Chapter 35 SunSun and ChanSoo

Forever

Sunny is playing with Hye Mi in her house, when Sungmin come over. Sunny's uncle and aunt went out to somewhere, but they cannot bring Hye Mi with them, which was why they called Sunny in urgent, because Sunny the only niece they know that good with kids. Just then, Sungmin called her and asked where was she, and Sunny told him. They now like best friends. Sunny opened the door when she heard door bell rang. She let Sungmin in and told him to sit at the sofa while she brought drink for him. She walked back to the living room with left hand holding Hye Mi, her niece, just 9 month old, and right hand with Sungmin's tea.

Sunny put the tea down on the table and sit. "What bring you here?"

"I just want to see you, plus, I feel like need someone to talked to. My mind told me to call you. So I did."

Sunny blushed.

The atmosphere between them become awkward and silence, until.....

"UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HIKS, HIKSS......"  Hye Mi cried loudly, breaking the silence.

Sunny quickly stand up, trying to make Hye Mi quiet. Then she thought that maybe Hye Mi is hungry, and she remembered what her auntie has told her. Make milk for him. "Sungmin, could you help me?"

Sungmin stand up for help. And he offered his hand before Sunny said anything else. "Give the baby to me, I'll take care of it, go make the milk,"

Sunny smiled and handed Hye Mi to him. She went to the kitchen, take milk bottle, put five spoon of baby's milk, and pour warm water inside the bottle, then she shake it. She went back to the living room, just to find that Hye Mi isn't crying anymore, instead she smile cutely as Sungmin show her his aegyeo, and swing her.

"You good in parenting," Sunny compliment him, making him turned around in surprised. She take back Hye Mi, sit on the carpet in the living room. Sungmin also sit on the carpet. But as she put the bottle top to Hye Mi mouth, giving her to drink, she cried loudly. Sungmin took Hye Mi and tap her to make her quiet.

"Hand me the pacifier." Sungmin said.

Sunny stood up and looked for the pacifier in the kitchen. As she found it, she bring it to Sungmin. "Here you go,"

Sungmin looked up at her, "Not for me." he joked.

Sunny laughed and sit beside him. Finally, after a few minutes trying hard to make Hye Mi smiled, they success. Hye Mi give her cute aegyeo and her 'parent'-ing laugh. "She does look cute," Sunny said.

They chatted for hour and suddenly, Hye Mi cry again *she lost her pacifier*. Suddenly Sungmin sit behind Sunny, who is holding Hye Mi, and he tried to make her didn't cry anymore by swinging the aeroplane, showing his aegyeo, but what the baby exactly need only the pacifier. Sunny said, "Let's find the pacifier," since the pacifier cannot be find. Both of them crawled around the floor, Sunny had put down Hye Mi, and they looked under the sofa. They crawled to the sofa and looked under it. When they held up their head, they face each other.

Sunny blush since it's the first time she ever look at a guy that close. Without knowing what gonna happen next, she just stare at him like the way he stare at her. Suddenly he approached her and kiss her lips. Sunny frozen but still could feel his taste. They kissed like that for minutes, when they get their nerves back and opened their eyes. They crawled backwards quickly and bumped to sofa's legs.

"Ouch," Sunny exclaimed.

Hye Mi sit on the floor, smiling with her aegyeo.

"That baby is smiling," Sungmin said, trying to upside down the situation.

"Why is she smiling?" Sunny asked.

"I don't know."

They stand up.

"I'll go find the 'lost pacifier' in the kitchen." She quickly walked away, or maybe should be call run away.

But Sungmin hold her hand before they got awkward. "Sunny, the reason why I came today..."

'Please...' Sunny wished.

'Because I wanted to tell you that I love you, and I wished you to be my girlfriend." He kneeled and take out something from his pocket. It is a black shiny box, and Sunny looked the box and Sungmin alternately. "Would you granted my wished?"

Sunny's tears fall down in happiness. "Yes, I would." She hugged him, who hugged her back.

Hye Mi clapped, smiled, and drowled.

They looked at the baby and smiled. Sungmin opened the box, and inside the box, there was a necklace, with the word SunSun at the necklace. "I asked a jewelry store to make this. This necklace like this only one and yours." He stood behind Sunny, and wear the nicklace around her neck. "This necklace means that you're mine."

'...tell me that you love me, because I love you too,' -Sunny wished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOOYOUNG! LET'S GO EAT!" Chansung yelled to Sooyoung, who still sitting in the class during lunch.

Sooyoung embarrassly walked out and hit Chansung shoulder hard. "What the hell? You embarrass me. You have to buy me food."

They walked to the canteen, Chansung pretended to be hurt, but Sooyoung just hit him again. They buy food first, then wandering around, looking for seats. But the seats were full, so Chansung asked if they eat outside, at the park, sit on the bench. Sooyoung couldn't agree more, because her stomach shouted for food.

They seat on a bench, then they eat their lunch, which is : KIMBAP.

Sooyoung bite her kimbap greedily, she was starving all the time at the class. But at lunch time, she hadn't done anything that the teacher asked them to. After she had done, Chansung came and called her.

"Yah, is the kimbap that delicious?" Chansung asked her.

"Y...e...s, n..e..." she answered with mouth full of kimbap. "I'm...star..ving.."

Chansung put his lunch aside, and burst into laugh. He took out his napkin, and wipe . "The rice stick outside your mouth." He explained.

Sooyoung suddenly blush. ' Why my cheeks felt hot?'

"Sooyoung-ah, I wanted to asked you something."

'What is it?' Sooyoung think, she nodded.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Chansung asked after Sooyoung swallow the food inside . He afraid if he tell her before she swallow, the food will out as soon as the word 'girlfriend' out.

"Mwo?" Sooyoung eyes widen. "Don't joke, Chansung." Sooyoung warned him.

"I'm not. I know that you still like Nichkhun, but he already got Yuri, so why don't you try with me?"

Sooyoung speechless. She is the queen of words, but now she is speechless.

"If your answered yes, please hug me, but if you don't, then walked away." He said. He stood up and walked to other direction.

Sooyoung still sitting, frozen a while. When she had made up her mind, she run towards Chansung and back-hugged him.

"So...yes?" Chansung asked, his heart beat faster than ever. He couldn't see Sooyoung face, but he could feel she nodded.

He turned back and hugged her. They looked up to the sky, it's the last day of autumn.

"It's like autumn in my heart, happy ending version," Sooyoung said.