Chapter 25 KhunRi

Forever

Yuri's POV

After the 'kiss scene' between Wooyoung and Taeyeon, everybody choose to end the game. I felt my body a little bit hot, so I decided to went to my room and took a rest. I bid everybody bye and went to my room. I don't know where Nichkhun is, and maybe that's the best. I felt awkward to slept with a guy. Well, I had slept with him once, but that's because I was sick. And I wanted to forget about it. Yes, forget about it!!! I opened my room door and I walked to bed. But I saw the balcony door was opened. It must be Nichkhun. So I took bed blanket and bring it outside. I looked at him, he wear a t-shirt, not a long sleeve one. I put the blanket around his shoulder so he wouldn't catch a cold.

He turned around by surprise.

"Hey, I don't want you to catch a cold." I said to him, giving an awkward smile. "We in the same room, remember?"

"How could I forget? Thanks anyway." He said, giving his smile.

Gosh, he is too cute too be ignored.

"Yeah right." I said standing beside him. We are like twenty cm apart, I guess.

He looked at me and walked closely to me. As my reflex, I walked backwards. I stopped as I bumped to the wall. But Nichkhun just walked closer and closer. I felt my heart beating faster and faster as he walked closely to me.

The next thing I know is that his lips on mine.

Nichkhun's POV

I was standing on the balcony, watching outside. Actually, I was thinking how could I slept with Yuri? She is a shy girl. And today actually is really a good day, since she made me stock. And it's quite delicious anyway. The day she sick, I was trying so hard on myself to not touch her. But what happened that day? Not only kiss her, but I still slept with her all night. Though, she was sick. She is unconscious. Then, what should I do?

I was thinking when someone put something around my shoulder. I turned around and saw that Yuri put blanket around my shoulder.

"Hey, I don't want you to catch a cold." She said, giving me smile. "We are in the same room remember?"

"How could I forget? Thanks anyway." Seriously, is she trying me? I mean, how could I forget if everytime the person in my mind was her?

"Yeah right," she said.

She stands beside me not to close. I walked towards her. As I know, she walked backwards. After making her bumped to the wall, I kept walked to her. I locked her between my hands that I put on the wall, so she can't go anywhere. I couldn't help myself and... I kiss her. The blanket fall down to the floor, the next thing I do is grabbed her waist and pulled her to me and I hugged her, but our lips constantly sealed. I hold her in bridal style and bring her to the bed. I could felt that our body are hot. She broke the kiss, and looked at me passionately as I do to. I could tell what she was going to say.

"This is wrong." She said.

I knew it! She would say it. "What's wrong?"

"We weren't supposed to do this. We are not dating or a couple." She said.

I looked at her frustrately. "Then, Kwon Yuri, would you want to be my girlfriend?"

Yuri's POV

I looked at him, think that maybe this guy should be at somewhere, which has therapy for crazy people. "Mwo?"

"Would you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked again.

"Is that the way you ask a girl? I bet no one accept." I tried to make a joke. But he isn't laughing.

"They did actually, but the way I asked is different."

"Why is it different?"

"Because I am playing with them. But with you, I know I couldn't play. You are the girl that I've always think of. Maybe I have a bad past, and how I was, I was harsh to girl. Because after done playing with them, I'll dump them. I just... you know, don't know this feeling. Everytime I looked at, it's like there is butterflies in my stomach and I feel really happy to see you. I..."

I hugged him to make him stopped talking. It's make me wanna laugh. "Wow, are you confessing?"

He answered closely to my ear, I could easily felt his breath. "Yes. And I've never been looking this stupid. Everytime I asked a girl to be my girl, I'll act cool. In front of you it's harder than what it's look like. I always need to prepare myself to looked cool in front of you."

"Well, you are." I said truthfully. I broke our hug and go to close the lamp. "I want to sleep. May I?"

"Wait, you haven't answered yet,"

Even in the dark, I could see his pouting face. "How if we just take a sleep and think more cleary tomorrow morning? I felt so tired today."

He pulled me to him and hugged me as we fall asleep.