Chapter 19 (We met again~Jaysica)

Forever

"Jessica unnie!" called a girl in Krystal age.

Jessica turn as she walked to fountain at the park. She always go there whenever she lonely or feeling alone. When there's nobody to talk to. People are very hard to see inside Jessica Jung. She is way too cold. She saw Sulli, Krystal's friend.

Jessica never like her. Even when she tries. It's just that Sulli is narrow-minded. She-uh-how to say, cannot be trusted.

"Wae?" Jessica asked, tries so hard to make her voice sound friendlier. But she guess it's not happening. Her voice ended with cold tone.

"Where is Krystal?" She asked, avoiding the cold voice. "I have gossip to tell her."

Gosh, Jessica thought irritately, what happen to young people now? Are they have nothing to tell beside gossip? Her friends or to say her gang have been so much drama this week. She just irritated to see how Tiffany treated the girl. Taeyeon, right? She seems nice actually.

"I don't know. Have you looked for her at our house?"

"I already went there. I even knocked her door. But she just not there."

"Then why don't you call her?" Jessica asked, felt irritated.

"I've called her many times. Yesterday, we pacted that today we'll meet at H-Cafe, I went there and waited for her like 30 minutes and she didn't show up."

"You say to me you have gossip to tell her." Jessica glared at her.

"Well, yeah, we pacted because we have gossip to tell each other. I worry about her since she had decided to find more about Taemin Oppa, the one who she dumped last week."

"What do you mean by dumped?" Jessica's eyes open widely.

"Well," Sulli now seems so nervous. Her mind told her to tell, while her heart say don't. But she spoke it out, "Krystal is a player." She doesn't want to continue, but Jessica's eyes scolded her to. "Last month she dated a guy, who is older than us like two years, his name is Taemin Oppa. He likes Krystal from the first time they met. But Krystal felt irritated, so after like a month Taemin Oppa approached her, she decided to date him. But it's only a plan, so she can dumped him. It's last week. Eh, and she stalk Taemin Oppa, I don't know why, she said she'll tell me today."

"So, why you worry?" asked Jessica with cold tone.

"There's rumour that Taemin Oppa is like one of a gangster men. I mean you know, he maybe could sniff that someone is stalking him."

"Do you mean... he kidnap her?" Jessica wanted to laugh, thought that it must be one of Sulli's jokes. But she didn't even smile. Her eyes seems very worry. "We cannot call the police. They won't take this case. Why don't you try to-" Jessica interrupted by her phone ringtone. "Yoeboseyo?"

"Are you Krystal Jung sister?" a guy said with cold voice.

"Yeah, why?" Jessica replied with cold tone.

"Your sister stalk me." He said, his voice sound that he really hate it.

"And? What do you want?"

"I kidnap your sister, and you are the one who need to pay for her."

"Why? It's not like I'm the one who stalk you," Jessica said with cold tone, even though her heart is screaming, 'where is my sister, bastard?'.

"If you want to bring back your sister, come to _____Street. Bring ____won. Meet me at 4 PM." He hang up.

"WHAT THE-" She didn't finish her word to worry for her sister. She left Sulli alone without telling anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, in the warehouse at _____Street.

"Who are you?" Krystal cried, her eyes was folded by handkerchief, and her hands nor legs were tied.

"How could you forget me that fast? Don't you remember my voice? Just last week you dumped me."

Krystal frozen. "Oppa?"

"Hah, you call me that way. You were really shocked, right? The good Taemin has gone since you broke up with him. Now the new one is the evil Taemin."

"Oppa, mianhe," Krystal cried in pain. It's really her fault. If she didn't play with Taemin heart, she wouldn't be here. "I'm really sorry, Oppa!"

"Keep your words." Taemin said in cold voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 PM

Jay is walking around _____Street when he heard voices. He hide behind bushes and he saw a blonde brown hair girl. The girl looked around, and when Jay saw her face, she realize she is the girl he met in the park last week. He followed her and keep hiding so she wouldn't know he is there. Jay saw a guy suddenly come out.

"So you are Krystal sister?" The guy asked.

"Ne, where is Krystal? I bring you money as you asked." Jessica replied with a very cold tone.

"Whoa, not so fast. Your sister broke my heart."

"It's not me the one!"

"Yeah, but seeing her face couldn't make me hurt her."

"So you decided to revenge on her 'sister'?" Jessica glared at him before continue, "What do you want?"

The guy seems surprised. "Why you accepted immediately?"

"Well, as you say, I'm her sister. Though we are not really close, but blood relation still remain there."

The guys looked at her and said, "You are different from her."

"Is there anyone ever say that I same with her? I never same with other people." She replied irritately. "Where is she?"

"I'm sorry, but I still want to revenge."

The guy run, and Jay see that guy run fastly to a warehouse near there. Jessica immediately run following him. Jay too.

----------------------------------------------

Taemin get in to the warehouse. He looked at the things he had prepared. His mind told him not to, but it's too late, he still want revenge. He locked the door and take the things. He took up a bottle of kerosene *oil*, and pour it around the warehouse. Then he took matches and quickly fire it and throw it on the oil and run away using the window. After get out, he locked the window too. He left the money inside. With evil face and smile, "Girl like you shouldn't be born."

-----------------------------------------------

Jessica sniffed burnt thing smell and followed the smell. She really shocked to see a warehouse on fire. Her thought, Krystal must be inside. I need to help her before the fire burnt all part. She run to the door and trying to break the door but however she's a girl and never go on wrestling or sports like that. The door was locked. Suddenly the door broke because someone kicked the door roughly. Jessica turned around and see Park Jaebeom, the guy who she likes. How could he-- Jessica felt the hot of fire make her nerves back. She quickly run inside, followed by Jay. They found three doors and a window. Jessica tried to open the first door, second door, and the last door. All were locked. Jaebeom felt she is giving a signal for him to broke all the doors. He did.

At the third door they found a girl laying on the floor with hand and feet tied. She was blindfolded. Jessica run to her little sister who seems has fainted because the vapor. The second floor of the warehouse fell down, closing their way out. *Jay already inside the room where's Jessica at*.

"Park Jaebeom-ssi, right?" Jessica asked with worry voice.

He nodded.

"Bring my sister out from here. She's fainted. I know you can walk through it. Can you?" Jessica asked. This is the closest question to begging that she ever asked.

"Okay, but what about you?"

"I'll try my way out. Just helped her. I'll follow you." Jessica said, helping him to carry Krystal.

Jay know he has to helped. That girl really in worry situation. *means Jessica*. He isn't really care with Krystal. He ran out and Jessica follow her. Jay easily get out from the warehouse. But before Jessica could get out, one of the logs fell down and almost hit her. Jay was about to run helped Jessica, but the blindfolded girl reached his hand. He quickly untied the handkerchief and her hand and leg bonds.

Krystal looked at her saviour. He is handsome and she fell in love with him.

But that guy left her and ran to the fire warehouse again. Krystal fainted again because of the vapor inside her lungs.

Jessica situation is more dangerous then Krystal, since the vapor get in to her lungs more than Krystal. When Jay saw Jessica, he quickly get in and carried her in bridal style out of the warehouse. He called the ambulance.

---------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

I opened my eyes and I see light and it was dazzled my eyes. I tried to open my eyes again and success. I tried to remember everything back then. I saw a woman using nurse's uniform looked at her.

"Are you feeling better?" she asked.

I nodded. "How-" I coughed.

"Don't talk, keep your health. You breathe too much vapor. So for sometimes you need to eat fruits to keep your lungs clean." a doctor come in when I coughed. "Your husband bring you here and already pay all the payment."

"Husband?" I asked in surprised, my eyebrows raise. "I d-"

"Honey!" a guy walk in and I recognize him. Park Jaebeom? "Doctor, I would like to talk to my wife alone. She must be feeling not well,"

"Sure," the doctor give signal to the nurse and walked out and close the door.

"So, husband," I said, giving an icy glare even though my heart feel so warm. "When did we married? How could I forget?"

"Whoa, don't angry."  he continue, "The doctor need to talk to your 'family' about your health, so I decided to say that I'm your husband."

"Now you know well about my health."

He gave me a glare, but inside his eyes I could feel the worry feeling there, "You drink too much alcohol."

"I know. But drinking giving me a happy feeling. All my sadness and loneliness gone as I drink and drink."

"I know. I've been there. The same way you act to me now. You use that ice face to clear your zone, but you just want someone to get in your zone just to looked inside you. I used to be that person."

I leaned my back to pillow and stare at him. Not ice glare just 'you understand me' glare. I realized that both of us have a same thing but that's also our differences too. He let himself to move on while I'm stuck.

"So honey, "I said, he laugh at his seat. "Well, we need to act like you say. If they find out that we're not husband and wife, you could be in jail for lying."

"Ah, and your sister, Krystal, right?" He continue after nodded. "She is totally fine. You did a great job, honey. You let yourself to be in dangerous and let her escape first. Maybe that's why I'm starting to like you."

Jay's POV

"... Maybe that's why I'm starting to like you."

Her eyes opened widely. I smiled. At our first met, she looke like a needy girl. I mean player. But then when she talke to that guy, I know she wasn't that type of girl. And after seeing that she let herself in danger just to save her sister, I know she isn't any closer to the character I thought she was.

And when I know she had a problem with her lungs because alcohol, I started to think the girl she is. My thought was proven right when we were talking. I started to know her better. She like my past character and I guess the only way is to make her falling in love.

Although I barely know her, my feeling toward her is very strong. I just don't there is someone same like me in the past. I want to change her. Yeah, this is my next mission. You could do it, Jay! Hwaiting!

I gave her smiled when she frozen on her seat.

---------------------------------------

After Jay left the room, Jessica still sits on the bed staring at the door like a fool. Suddenly Krystal get in with a big smile.

"Unnie, I'm sorry that I got you in trouble."

"Never mind." said Jessica, her mind thought, 'It must be a fate since I've met Park Jaebeom there."

"Unnie, do you know the guy who save us? Is he your friend?"

Jessica smile a little, "I guess."

"I think I like him" Krystal said shyly.

Jessica's eyes widen. "MWO?"