FIN~

Forever

"Tae Woo!" A woman around early 30 run across the garden, chasing a little boy.

"Omma, stop chasing!!!" The boy shouted with his toothless.

"No before you take a bath!!" The woman shouted back, her feet was ache because twisted.

"Tae Woo!" A man voice was heard and the little boy stopped immediately.

"Appa!!" The boy run to the man.

The woman looked at the man with the teary eyes. His face covered with beard, but less. "You're back," The woman cries, walk to hug her husband. "You're finally back,"

"See, Appa, you make Omma cry," The little boy said with accusing voice.

The man hold his tears as he doesn't want to make her see his weakness, even though she knows him. "I'm back," He said, opening his arms.

After the little moment, the man turn his head to the boy. "I see you didn't listen to your mom. What did I told you before I gone to the army?"

"I was three, that time," The boy rolled his eyes.

"What a smart boy," The man praised.

"Wooyoung-ah, what do you want for dinner? I could make it for you," The woman said, cannot stop smiling.

"Everything you're good at,"

"Then, you bring this little boy to the bathroom, I'll cook," The woman said.

"Sure," Wooyoung replied, kissing her forehead. "I miss you, Taeng~"

Taeyeon smiled and peck a kiss on his lips, before running away.

 

"Where is that little kid?" A blonde woman squat down to looked below the table, looking for a 5-year-old son of hers. "Jim~ Omma is here~" She said, and she pouted as the kid nowhere to be found. "JAY!!! Help me look for Jim!!" The woman shouted in her dolphin scream.

"Sica~ how many time I told you not to shout like that?" Jay walked down from the descendant.

"It's only one day after your comeback from the army and you complaint?" Jessica asked.

Jay and the others except Nichkhun, went to the army for two years and comeback not in the same time but in the same years. Jessica took easy on everything, not even a single drop of tears fall when he went to army nor when he came back. Everything because he had promised Jay not to cry in front of him or at his back. He didn't want her to cry. So she did what he said.

"I'll find Jim now," Jay said. Jim is their son, the boy has korean name, but Jessica and Jay insisted to called him in English, because both of them were born in America.

"I'll make dinner. Anyway, Yoona called me, asking if tomorrow night, we will dinner together, all of us. Taec, Woo and the others have back from army."

"Okay,"

"It's at Yoona's house. Housewarming for you guys." Jessica said, chopping the food.

"Anyway, Sica," Suddenly Jay wrapped his arms around her waist. "Jim was sleeping with me," And the he kiss her lips.

"YAH!" Jessica yelled with cheeks red, chasing Jay who has already running away.

 

"Taecyeon~" Yoona sang.

"Wae?" Taecyeon walked out from the bathroom with towel wrapped around his waist.

Yoona covered her eyes with her hands.

"Yah, we are husband and wife, what are there to be embarrassed about?" Taecyeon chuckles. "In fact, we have three children already, are you still embarrass?" Taecyeon teased.

Yoona hit Taecyeon's arm. "Where are Yoongeun, Eunjung, and Jiyeon?" Yoongeun is their first son 6-year-old, followed by Eunjung 4-year-old and Jiyeon 2-year-old.

"They are sleeping on their room. Why?"

"It's time for them to take a bath,"

"I'll get clothes and I'll be cooking," Taecyeon said.

"Taec, I told Sica unnie and the others to come to our house-warming party tomorrow. Actually, there will be only us." Yoona smiled.

"Great, then. We should be preparing everything," Taecyeon said, already thinking about his friends make him happy.

"So, let's do it," Yoona said, hugging her husband.

 

"Be careful!!!" Junho shouted, his wife just want to stand up.

Junho left the army first then the others. He was released a year early because his good manner. Now, his wife was pregnant with their third child, to say, it was too fast.

"I can walked on my own," Hyoyeon said. "Thank you for the over caring,"

"But, but, it twins." Junho pouted. "Are you sure you could go tomorrow. You know you shouldn't go anywhere in the mean time. Doctor has warned you that the babies might went out in this week time."

"Come on, don't you miss the boys?" Hyoyeon asked.

Junho does miss them, but his wife is more important. "Are you sure you'll be okay? 'Cause if you don't I can't forgive myself."

"Come on, you make me uncomfortable now," Hyoyeon pouted. "I'm fine,"

Junho gave unsure face.

Hyoyeon then kiss his lips. "I'm fine, so I'll sleep,"

"YAH, HYOYEONNIE!" Junho shouted and helped Hyoyeon walked.

Hyoyeon can only shook her head in disbelief.

 

"Stop, stop," Tiffany giggles on the bed, while Junsu is busy tickling her.

"No, I won't." He said, and keep tickling her.

"Gosh, I married to a guy with kid brain," Tiffany said, teasing him due to his childness.

"Well, you love him though. Ain't you Mrs. Kim?"

"Yeah, I do," She replied standing up from the bed. "Is Hyorin sleeping?" She asked no one and began to walked to her daughter room.

"She might've fallen in deep sleep." Junsu said, kissing her cheeks.

"Since you went back from army, you become childish," Tiffany said. "But I love it,"

"Really? It's what they tell me," Junsu said excitedly.

"Right, anyway, tomorrow night, we'll be eating at YoonTaec's. So prepared you shirt okay." Tiffany said.

"Everything for you, Fany~" Junsu sang and followed Tiffany.

 

"Yul~" Nichkhun called. "Where are Nick and SaeByuk?"

They have two children, the first is SaeByuk Horvejkul 7-year-old, and Nick Horvejkul 4-year-old.

"I'm here, Khun! On the phone," Yuri replied.

"Who?" Nichkhun asked, after Yuri done talking on the phone.

"It's Yoona, she welcomed us to eat at their house tomorrow night."

"So I guess Taecyeon has back. The others must've been too." He guessed.

"You must've been so happy because you no need to left to the army, Prince Thai~" Yuri teased.

"Yah, let's go, it's time to catch the plane, or tomorrow night, we can't be at their house," Nichkhun said, taking their luggage.

They have been spending the holiday at Thailand, and they are supposed to go to the airport at 2, but it's 2.30.

"We are late," Yuri sighed.

"It's okay, we could use my private jet."

"Omma, Appa," Nick and Saebyuk called.

"Yes?" Yuri asked, squating.

"Carry me," Nick said, opening her arms.

Before Yuri lift him up, Nichkhun has done it.

"Don't get to tired," Nichkhun said and Yuri smiled.

"Love you," She whispered and walked faster to the boarding queue.

 

--------------------

Everyone receives the call and everyone gathered at YoonTaec's house.

"WELCOME, GIRLS!"

"Not girls anymore," Taeyeon corrected. "We are women."

"I love to be called girl," Sunny said.

"That's why I caled her that." Sungmin said.

Sunny pinched Sungmin's arm.

"The kids are watching," Sungmin warned.

All of them then went to the table eating comfortably while the kids playing around the house.

"I really wished we could do this more often," Sooyoung said, leaning her shoulder on Chansung.

"Yeah, me too," Seohyun added, leaning on her husband.

Everyone started talking and teasing, but one of the women bite her lower lips, her face was pale, and didn't even talk.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked.

"I'm fine," Hyoyeon replied.

"You are so pale," Tiffany added, 'causing everyone attention her.

"I'm fine," She laughes awkwardly.

"Are you??" Junho asked with his eyes and he found the answer. "You should tell me early!" He stood up and carry his wife. "She is about to give birth!"

"Omo!!" Taeyeon jumped from her seat.

"Omo!!" Jessica does the same and all of them quickly follow Junho and Hyoyeon.

"Bring Hyoyeon to the hospital, some of us will follow," Taecyeon said.

Junho and Hyoyeon were out of sight and all of them sigh in relieved.

"She should be okay," Yoona said.

"Yeah, she is a strong woman. See how she hold the pain? I should've been yelling," Jessica said.

"I remembered." Jay said.

Jessica gave him death glare.

"Anyway, me, Wooyoung, Yuri, and Tiffany will leave follow Junho while the others helping Yoona clean the house."

"Ania, all of you may go, me and Taec Oppa could clean it by ourselves." Yoona denied.

"Let them work at your house for a while," Yuri chuckles. "After it cleaned, ppali go to the hospital. Arasso?"

"Yeah, okay," Jessica replied.

 

Hyoyeon has given birth to a healthy baby boy and all of them were happy to hear it.

 

It was night time at WooTae's house. In their room, a women still sitting in front of her laptop while the kids have gone to dreamland.

"Annyeonghaseyo, readers," Taeyeon wrote on her laptop. "Thanks for reading this happy ending story, I might not making a good ending, but still, I know you guys still smile reading it. So, the last sentence it, thank you so much for spent your time reading this story *bowed*. Anyway, it's night now, and Wooyoung has waited for me, so, please read another story of mine and make sure you like it."

"Done writing?" Wooyoung fold his newspaper.

"Yeah." Taeyeon replied, smiling.

"I bet everyone loves your story,"

"But not many," She giggled. "I'm not a good one, I'm serious,"

"But for me, you are the best," He said and tickling her before kiss her on the lips and sleep.

 

                                                                                                                   FIN~

yes THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. AND DON'T FORGET TO READ ANOTHER STORY OF MINE~

*BOWED 90 degree*