Chapter 30 ~ The Game

Forever

Everybody arrived at the Villa after Jessica's texted that she had found the envelope. They sat on the floor in the living room. It's already night, they had eaten dinner, which made by ChanSoo, who cannot held their hunger any longer.

"What happened?" Jessica asked Yuri, pointed her injured leg.

"Well," Yuri explain shortly while Nichkhun gave her a glass of warm water.

"You both look like a real couple." Hyoyeon teased.

Yuri blushed, denying. "Ah, it's because he is a romantic type. Maybe that's why."

Wooyoung and the boys laugh except Nichkhun, "Khun, she said that you are a romantic type!"

Nichkhun pouted. Yuri quickly whisper so only she and Nichkhun that could hear, "Don't pout. You know you looked cute." Nichkhun surprised Yuri would praised him and he wrapped Yuri shoulder with his arm. They both giggled.

Everyone was staring at them.

"You still denied it?" Taecyeon teased Yuri.

"Jjinja anyeo (We really not)."  Yuri denied.

Then Sunny change the topic as she looked at Yoona's leg, "Yoong, what happened with your legs?"

"Ah, it's a wretch." Yoona said, looked down to her foot, "It's better now."

Everyone wish YoonYul get better.

"So what the envelope said?" asked Junsu.

Jessica opened the letter and take out a letter.

When you got this envelope, you really wonder what the game is. This game will be divided to three team. In one team, there are three couple.  Wear exercise suit when you play this game. The couple will run with one of her leg bound with her partner leg *run to the park and then run back to the start*. The couple which win will get something in their room. PS : In the game, every couple have to call their partner with nickname made by themselves. Continue the game that you could think of. Have fun.

-Mr.Simple

"So, everyone want to play?" Jessica asked, everyone nodded and they went outside.

It's already 9 pm when they started to play the game. YoonYul didn't play due to their injured foot. TaecKhun didn't play because didn't have partner. They made their game play by three couple at once, so the game will be having the cheer/audience. The girls that play, play scissors, rock, and paper to choose who play first. JaySica, WooTae, and JunHyo win and started first. They get ready at their places and run as Sunny shouted, "Run!"

"WooTae!!!" Yuri cheered as Taeyeon and Wooyoung run compatible and quite fast.

"JaySica!!!" Yoona cheered the couple that mostly stopped due their not compatibe run.

Sooyoung then cheered with mouth full, "JunHyo!" then eat again with Chansung in food table.

While that, Tiffany, sitting on a chair with Junsu by her side. They kept talking in whisper.

"Are you doing fine, Fany?" Junsu asked, giving her water.

"Sure. Why?"

"No, I just worry. Well, last night you seemed unperfectly fine. So I just want to check if you're okay or not." Junsu said in angel face.

Tiffany looked at him and giggled. Then they took a long chatted while the three couples still run to the park and back to their garden.

Nichkhun and Yuri sat on the ground that they had put picnic blanket so they won't be sitting on dirty grass. They looked at the game going. Yuri could feel that Nichkhun lean closer to her. Then his arm already around her shoulder. Yuri put her head on Nichkhun's shoulder, and he didn't surprised at all, he had thought of it. He then put his head on hers and they looking another way, they really liked what they were doing but none of them that could concentrate of what they were doing. Yuri kept pleading on her heart, 'Please, please, soften a little bit, my heartbeat. You sure don't want to embarass me right?'. While that, Nichkhun kept thinking, 'This what I've always wanted since I met her. It's like dream comes true.'

They couldn't kept their silence since the runner all has backed to the garden.

"YAY!!! We win!!!" WooTae jumping and shouted happily because they win.

Taeyeon : It's not bad to waste our energy on this.

Wooyoung : Ah~ I felt so good.

It was autumn season, so in the night, it's very cold.

Jessica pouted. Jay smile as he saw Jessica pouted. Jessica gave him a glare, and he kept his giggle.

And then another couples start to round 2 and they cheered again. It's SunSun, ChanSoo, and SuFany. YongSeo Couple didn't race due to Seohyun's nose bleeding. Because the weather is too cold, she couldn't take it. She and Yonghwa went to their room early. As soon as Taeyeon and Jessica informed, both of them quickly prepared everything that possible be medicine. Wooyoung and Jay only smile to see their girlfriend so caring.

#FLASHBACK *JaySica*

They had arrived at the villa. Jessica run through their room and jumped to the bed. She felt really happy somehow. She and Jay made everything fine on their way home, and somehow it just made her excited. She heard the door opened and she saw Jay got in.

"Sica, I want to talked." Jay closed the door and sit on the bed. He took a deep breath before he spilt out, "Be my girlfriend," He took out a small box.

Jessica, who was in shocked, looked at the box, then Jay, then box again for several times and said, "I will, but I won't accept the box."

"Why?" Jay asked confusely.

"I won't take anything from you, I want only you." She said cutely and they smiled each other.

They ended the scene with smile kiss.

#END OF FLASHBACK

Seohyun lean on a pillow, her head headed up so the blood wouldn't out. "Ah, jjinja, why I have to get nose bleeding tonight? It's unfair. I want to play too." She pouted. She really want to race, but the condition didn't let her.

"It's because you are weak." Yonghwa .

"I am not weak," she denied, looking at Yonghwa, who was squeezing handkerchief that had been in water. Yonghwa later put it on Seohyun's forehead, wishing the blood will stop.

Yonghwa smiled at Seohyun who was looking at him.

Their room door opened. The rushed Taeyeon and Jessica looked at Seohyun condition and really relief when they saw how capable Yonghwa was. "You are really great," Taeyeon praised him. Jessica said, "I would love to get a caring boyfriend like you."

WooJay, who were listening or eavesdropping from outside the door got jealous. They looked at each other madly and cranky like children. Taeyeon and Jessica walked out from the room after make sure that Seohyun will be fine with the capable Jung Yonghwa. They caught their boyfriend stand in front of the door, looking at them jealously.

"Wae?" Jessica asked. Jay looked at her crankily and she guess, "Don't tell me you're jealous because I compliment Yonghwa-ssi."

Taeyeon laugh as Jessica too.

"Why are you jealous? There's no need too, Youngie~" Taeyeon linked her arm to her boyfriend and walked with him too their room with failed aegyo.

There's only JaySica.

"Oh, come on, we're only dating like hours and you're acting like this? Aishh." Jessica pissed off and walked away.

*These couple is the most easy lose temper couple.*

Jay grabbed her arm before she surpass him. "I'm just... this the first time I love someone this deep. I don't want to lose you."

Jessica was deeply  touched and linked her arm to his. "Fine, I'll forgive your jealousy this time. Aigo~ you're so cute." And they walked happily.

While that, still on the picnic blanket, Nichkhun asked on Yuri's ear, "I don't know how many times I've asked this, but I won't give up, would you be my girlfriend?"

Yuri quickly push her face far from Nichkhun who still look at her. "Don't joke." She laugh awkwardly. But his face truly serious. "Ahem," Yuri clean . Knowing that she couldn't back off. Nichkhun has been waiting for her like ever since. She manage to told him in normal voice, but her voice was husky because she was born with it. So she said, "I want to try." in husky voice, which made Nichkhun could only think to kiss her.

His right mind back to him and he hugged her, "I won't let you down." He kissed her forehead.

They watched the others that still playing around in gun-water. They got splashed too anyway, but they manage to escape, thanks to Nichkhun who carry Yuri in bridal way, while Taecyeon carry Yoona in piggyback way to their room.