Chapter 13 The beginning of wootae friendship

Forever

#FLASHBACK

Elementary School

Taeyeon is eating her lunch when bunch of girls come to her and grabbed her hair. Not only grabbed and messing it, but they cutted it and make her cried. Those girls, the leader, said, "Now you even dorkier than before. Don't blame us for this. It's your fault. You are a dork but get a nice hair. So we think that your hair need a little treatment."

They went away and laughed at her. Since then, Taeyeon cried and luckily she got Yuri and Seohyun who always comfort her. They always there until her hair grow again.

#END OF FLASHBACK

Taeyeon doesn't calm down a bit since she recall bad memories about people who cutted her hair. It was really a mess. Suddenly Yuri and Seohyun release her, but now a guy who hugged her from behind. It's Jang Wooyoung.

Tiffany touched her head and feel jealous to see Wooyoung hugged the dork. "Wooyoung-ah! Release the dork!"

"What you-"

Wooyoung interrupted, "Don't say that to my girlfriend. Watch your word," He dragged Taeyeon that frozen in his hugged away.

"Wait, we don't broke up!" Tiffany shouted.

Wooyoung turned back, his face doesn't show any patient, "I forget to tell you, we are over." He dragged Taeyeon away from the class.

Wooyoung's POV

I don't know where to headed but my feet bring me to rooftop. Taeyeon is so shocked so when we reached rooftop, I quickly let her sit on the bench.

End of POV

Wooyoung : Have you calmed down?"

Taeyeon : I guess.

WOW, Wooyoung thought, she replied me with calm voice. I mean, no one would easily answer question like that since I said in public that I am his boyfriend. Usually girls will cried and screaming. This one no. She really different.

Wooyoung : So, you accepted that you are my girlfriend?

Taeyeon : What? Pfft. No. You are not even proposing. How could I accept? *She turn to see Wooyoung.*

Wooyoung *did the same* : So, if I propose, you will accept?

Taeyeon blink a few times, thinking to believe or not.

Wooyoung : Answer me.

Taeyeon : How if you directly go to the point? What's your point?

Wooyoung : I like you, do you want to be my girlfriend?

Taeyeon : I'm sorry? *Couldn't believe her eyes or her ears*

Wooyoung *impatiently* : Do you want to be my girlfriend or not?

Taeyeon : Do I have time to think?

Wooyoung *growl* : No.

Taeyeon : Well, to be truth, I do have feelings for you. But, I don't think it the same way as you. I even barely know you. How if we-

Wooyoung *interrupt* : So, you mean no.

Taeyeon *quickly* : Not like that! (blushed when Wooyoung raised his eyebrow and looked at her)

Wooyoung : So... yes?

Taeyeon nodded, wish she didn't choose the wrong answer. "But," Taeyeon said, "how if for this month, one month only, we remain as friend? So next month, we could see our true feeling."

Wooyoung think about it. She's right. We barely know each other. "Okay."

"And let's forget what you asked me. Forget that you propose me. Let's remain as friends for a month and if you really like me or to say, you are sure about your feelings for me, than you may propose me."

"So we forget about me propose you?"

"Let's say so." Taeyeon nodded.

*RANG*

They walked back to their own class and chatted on the way.

NOTE : Their class is different. Only Junho and Taeyeon in Class c. The rest were in A and B