Chapter 2 (KhunRi)

Forever

Yuri's POV

I get in to the class and quickly sit in the corner, the most farthest seat from the whiteboard. It's not really good to be in somewhere not with Seohyun and Taeyeon. I feel lonely. Then I saw a guy come in followed by girls, I don't really like to see something like that.

"I am already at my class, could you girls go away and back to your class?" the guy said cutely and winked at them so they obey him.

I was looking at him when he turned around. Our eyes met for a second, and I quickly turn around since I could felt that I was blushing. I hate guy like him, I said to myself. I don't really want to know guy like him. Or should be say, A PLAYBOY. I had a past that was really hurting my heart back then. Fortunately that time there were Taeyeon and Seohyun who always give me courage so I could through all the pain. Now, when I saw this guy, the cute guy, I felt I want to cry. He recall me to the guy who hurt me.

#FLASHBACK

Yuri was studying when Minho suddenly called her. (only 14 years old)

"Wae, Oppa?" she said, couldn't help herself from blushing, even when they talked at the phone.

"Go to the park where the first time we met." he said coldly, without "honey" or another lovely word.

Yuri could felt something goes wrong, so she decided to quickly run to the park. She got there when she saw a siluet of two people. Her feet stopped her to go there, and hide behind a big oak tree. She could hear those people talking.

"Minho Oppa-ah," the girl said with seductive sounds.

"Yes, I will break up with her soon." Minho said as he chuckles.

Yuri felt her heart broke into pieces. She control herself, mumbling not to letting tears out until she finished the work in front of her. After make up her mind, her feet slowly walked towards the cheaters couple, and without saying anything she slapped Minho's face. She just realized that the girl is Sulli, Minho's neighbour that she knew from Minho.

"How could you?" Yuri asked Sulli, her voice sounds like whisper.

"I'm sorry, Unnie, but I couldn't help it. I love him," said the 13 years old girl.

Then Yuri left with the little strenght she still have. She cried all night long.

#End of FLASHBACK

I couldn't held my tears from dropping, I kept saying to myself, "It has been two years. Forget about him. He doesn't worth to be remember."

I didn't know that the cute guy was looking at me. He didn't seem worried, just seem want-to-know. He already sat beside me when I look for my handphone. I feel surprised when he gave me his handkerchief. I just bowed and whisper "thank you".

"I will give you back this handkerchief tomorrow." I said to him.

He nodded.

Nichkhun's POV

I was walking to my class when the girls - Victoria, Krystal, Sooyoung, and IU- followed me. I just take it easy since they always do that. I reached my class and I told them to back to their class. I turned around, saw a girl sitting in the corner alone. Our eyes catched for a second when she quickly turn around and dreamy. I looked at her. She is pretty, but seems to closed herself from anyone.

I was looking for her like five minutes when suddenly her tears drop to her cheek. I looked at her suspiciously, thought that maybe she was trying to make me like her. Well, it's not working to me. But something made his feet walk towards to her place and sit down beside her, give her his handkerchief.

She looked surprised, then bowed and say thanks softly.

"I will give you back this handkerchief back tomorrow." Then she turn and didn't say a word.

I saw her took out her handphone, and text someone.

Not until five minutes I was sitting with her when her friend came and comfort her. I walked away and sit in front of her.

"What happened?" asked her friend, who is so cute.

"Seobaby-ah, I recall again," I heard she said with trembling voice.

"Don't remember the jerk anymore. We have kicked him right?" her friend said with subtle but powerful voice. "Where's Taeyeonnie?"

"I don't call her. Her class at second floor. And I afraid she will curse him again. That's not gonna make him feel anything."

"But if you curse, do you feel any better?"

"Yes, but I don't feel to curse now. How if tonight you and taeyeonnie go to my house after work?" she whisper, but I still can hear.

"Okay, if that's make you any better,"

Then her friend go.