Chapter 21 Enemy be friend.

Forever

Nichkhun's dad has cancelled the engagement. The night when it happen :

Mrs. Horvejkul : Cancel the engagement.

Mr. Horvejkul : Why?

Mrs. Horvejkul : I don't want him to scool under a lot of pressure. If you don't, he might run away again!

Mr. Horvejkul : Fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It is still 8 AM in the morning when the principal told the student by speaker which every class have, to gather in school hall. Actually only the first level of High School.

The principal stands on a podium, waiting the student to gather and stand properly. "Good Morning," the student bit her good morning too, so she continued, "Every year, this school always make a trip to an island. It's too welcome all student in freshman year. But because we only got three class : A, B, and C, so we changed how it was to be. The school board agree that in every island that we choose only 18 people who got there and live in the same house. I mean, the school board choose many island to go. But since this year freshman too many, we couldn't get booked the hotel. So we decided to divide all. So, Mrs. Geum! Please call their name!"

"Okay." Mrs. Geum, an history teacher, answered. "So, the first island is Jeju Island!"

All the student shouted in happiness.

"From Class A' : Jung Yonghwa, Choi Sooyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Junsu, Seo Joo Hyun, Hwang Mi Young (Tiffany). Class B' : Jang Wooyoung, Nichkhun Horvejkul, Kwon Yuri, Jung Soo-yeon (Jessica), Lee Soon Kyu (Sunny). Park Jaebeom Class C' : Lee Junho, Hwang Chansung, Im Yoona, Ok Taecyeon, Lee Sungmin, and... Kim Taeyeon."

The student gasp.

People start gossiping as the student who their name called got up to the stage.

"Isn't Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany were fighting?"

"Probably there will be battle later on Jeju Island."

"Lucky, I don't got choosen!"

"No way, if there new gossip going there, I should be choosen!"

Mrs. Geum : So, prepared yourself to go to Jeju Island on Monday, depart at 7 o'clock. Ah, I forgot to say, it's a week holiday!"

----------------------------------------------

On Sunday night, Yuri and Seohyun sleep over at Taeyeon house so the next morning the will go together.

"Yuri-ah," Taeyeon called her on her sleep.

Yuri who hasn't fall asleep looked at her and smile. This girl is dreaming about me. Yuri keep listening patiently.

"I want the best for you." She continue on her sleep, "I know you still like Minho, but when I saw how Nichkhun looking at you, he really seems in love. Give him a chance. Don't worry, if he break your heart, I'll take care of you... zzzz..."

Yuri cried without sound as her tears cannot stop falling. She hugged Taeyeon who sleep in the middle.

-----------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Monday morning

They have wake up at 5:30 because Mrs. Kim shouted loudly at them. They woke up and take a bath alternately. After that they went down to the kitchen. "Taeyeon-ah, didn't you say that you want to make stock?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Ne, Omma!" Taeyeon give a flash look to the clock in the wall. It's 6:15. Taeyeon was making stock when Yuri went to her.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you making it for Woo?" asked Yuri. Wooyoung gave his permission for Taeyeon's friends to call him Woo.

Taeyeon was too busy to reply, but she nodded.

"May I make one too? I want to give someone." Yuri asked. Her mind is thinking of Nichkhun.

Taeyeon stopped. "Who?"

"Khun. He took care of me when I sick that day, I want to pay him with food." said Yuri, sighed that she got a perfect reason.

"Me too!" Seohyun suddenly came out to kitchen.

"I smiled something fishy." Taeyeon said sarcastically. "Is there anything you both kept from me?"

"Ania!" Both of them denied together and all of them laugh.

"Then quickly! We rushed the time!" Taeyeon said.

They made the stock quickly and after done, they bid Taeyeon's family 'bye' and ran to school. On the way to school, a car drive by don't-know-who, stopped to them. The car window derived and Taeyeon saw her boyfriend inside.

"Omo! Wooyoungie!"

"Tae-tae, quickly came in to the car!" All of them get inside the car. Taeyeon sit beside Wooyoung, she sit at the passenger side while Wooyoung drove the car.

"What is Tae-tae?" asked Seohyun innocently.

"It's her nickname from me. No one may allowed to use it except me." Woo said, smiling fooly way.

Yuri and Seohyun burst into laugh. "Dorky Couple!" Both of them said.

"You'll get dork when you fall in love." Woo said, not really care about what they said.

They arrived at school.

"So, have you student all arrived?" Mrs. Geum asked. After the student absences by her, she said, "Alright, everybody have arrived. So, you now you are going to Jeju by plane. This the ticket. Now listen carefully. Last night the teacher who supposed to guide you were sick. So the school board has choosen two student, a boy and a girl, to take care of the others. The boy leader, Kim Junsu! The girl leader, Jung Soo-yeon!"

Then they took big bus to the airport. The seated was already choosen by teacher :

       Right                                                                 Left

Tiffany - Kim Junsu                                  Park Jaebeom - Jessica Jung

Sunny - Lee Sungmin                          Hwang Chansung - Choi Sooyoung

Yuri - Nichkhun                                     Jang Wooyoung - Kim Taeyeon

Seohyun - Yonghwa                               Kim Junho - Hyoyeon

Ok Taecyeon - Yoona


On the way to airport which take lake half an hour and more, Jessica decided to talk to them even when she has icy image to be shown. She want to have fun, let her icy image go away. But... Jay.... don't care about him, Jessica! Hwaiting Sica! She took the microphone (mike) which was in the bus. And she looked at them.

Jessica : So, because we are going to Jeju Island like a week, I guess we need to know each other first. Ain't we? I know there are people who cannot sit properly and angry *give a stare to Tiffany* but from today on, I want you all to have fun! Now, start to introduce yourself! Let's start from me, Jessica Jung imnida!" She bowed then give the mike to Jaebeom.

"Park Jaebeom imnida!" He bowed. He gave it to Tiffany.

From Tiffany --> Junsu --> Sungmin --> Sunny --> Chansung --> Sooyoung --> Taeyeon --> Wooyoung --> Nichkhun --> Yuri --> Seohyun --> Yonghwa --> Junho --> Hyoyeon --> Taecyeon --> Yoona.

"Okay, so we have known each other. As a leader, the first thing I want, everybody friendly with each other. No fighting! Once you fight I'll forgive, but twice, I'll locked the fighter in a room and unlocked it when you have become friends."

Everybody silent. They don't know that Ice Princess would do such thing.

WooTae moment

Taeyeon took out the stock from her bag.

Tae : Woo~ I made you stock *blushing*

Woo : Jjinja? (Really) *almost shout, too happy*

Taeyeon opened the close and inside it, there are rice, cucumber, and fried-eggs. "but I don't know how you usually eat, so I don't think this is delicious."

Woo : If you are the one who made it, it must be delicious.

Chansung suddenly turned back and shouted, "WHOA! Kim Taeyeon-ssi and Jang Wooyoung is dating! She made him stock!"

"Yah!" Woo and Tae exlaimed together.

All people started to teasing them, but only a person who give mad face. Tiffany. Luckily Junsu is the one who sit beside her, so he comfort her by talk another stuff.

Khunri moment

Yuri : Khun-ah, I made stock to for you. I never cooked before, so I don't think this is delicious. *giving him a stock*.

Nichkhun surprised by her actions, and say, "Thanks."

Yuri quickly recovered : This actually for paying after taking care of me.

Khun : Still, I'm happy!

Sunny : Yah! Another couple have made! Khunri~

Yuri : We are not a couple. I just...

Sungmin : She quickly recovered it!

All bursted to laugh because of his sentences.

YongSeo moment

Seohyun : Yonghwa-ssi, I want to pay back that-um- things you've done to me. But I didn't make stock. Well, I was about to, but my mind just kept thinking about goguma. So, I made you some. You want to eat?

Yonghwa surprised and nodded. Kept smiling.

Seohyun : I'll peel it for you.

Then Seohyun peel the goguma and gave it to Yonghwa.

Seohyun : It's delicious, right? *Seohyun asked as he began to eat*.

Yonghwa gave her a surprised face : Yes. It's very delicious *turn around and looked at Seohyun face*.

She looks innocent and pure.

Junho :Yah, Yonghwa is eating goguma made by Seohyun!

All people turn to see the innocent face. "Yah!"

Both of them just laugh, even though she is blushing.

The bus stopped. All of them excitedly going out from the bus.