Chapter 14 (Minho is back)

Forever

Author's POV

After a shocking moment in Taeyeon's class, Yuri and Seohyun headed back to their class.

*Rang*

Yuri's Class

Mrs. Horvejkul came in.

Mrs. Horvejkul : Good morning student. It's just 10 am. Today, there is a new student. *she looked at her son* Ah, Nichkhun, move to the corner. You sit with the girl.

Nichkhun glare at her mother but obey her order.

Mrs. Horvejkul continue : Please get in and introduce yourself.

As the new student come in, Nichkhun heard Yuri gasped.

"How could this happen?" Yuri murmured sadly. She turn to looked at Nichkhun, who is looking at her, "Is this happening?"

Nichkhun feel that his heart broke into pieces when Yuri looked at him. Her eyes is telling sadness, Nichkhun just don't know what is it. He asked, "What happen?"

Yuri back to her nerves but her tears had dropped, she quickly recovered it and said with fake smile, "Nothing. I'm just acting. I remember the movie that I watched last night."

Nichkhun could tell she is lying.

?? : Anyeonghaseyo, Choi Minho imnida.

Yuri frozen to hear his name.

Choi Minho : Where am I going to seat, Ma'am?"

Mrs. Horvejkul : There, in front of Nichkhun and... Kwon Yuri. That's Kwon Yuri right?

Everyone answers, except the name's owner.

Minho also frozen a while then sit at his place. Mrs. Horvejkul left the class. But the teacher who must be teaching is sick. So an hour in the class no one teaching. Yuri remained silent.

Then, Minho break the silent.

Minho *to Nichkhun* : Do you know anyone in this class?

Nichkhun : Of course. Do you want to get to know them?

Minho : Yeah. *look at Yuri*. Hi, long time no see.

Yuri remained silent after giving icy glare.

Nichkhun feel the awkwardness between them so he spoke first, "Do you know each other?"

Minho : Ye-

Yuri *loudly* : No.

#FLASHBACK

"If we ever meet in the future, pretend that you don't know me." Yuri said as she walked away from Minho.

#END OF FLASHBACK

Minho looked at Yuri face and he remembered what she told him so he said, "Yeah you're right. You looked like one of my... friends." He turned to talked to Nichkhun.

*RANG*

Yuri's POV

Why am I feeling uneasy? Am I sick? I touch my forehead. God, it was so hot. I touch my neck. It was also hot. Do I really sick? Nichkhun is staring at me and asked, "Are you sick?"

"I think I got fever." I whispered to him softly. He touched my forehead, and he almost shout, then he lower his voice, "I need to take you to nursery."

I heard Minho says, "What happened?" He looked at my face. "Do you got fever?" His voice really seem worried.

I wanted to say, 'I don't need your care,' but the next thing I could see is black.

Nichkhun's POV

I feel Yuri's body is getting hot, so I asked her, "Are you sick?"

She whispered to me, "I think I got fever."

I touched her forehead and it was really hot! I shocked. I said in lower voice, "I need to take you to nursery."

She didn't reply me. Minho asked her something, then she just fainted. I said to the teacher, "Mrs. Kang, I will bring Yuri to nursery."

Mrs. Kang just nodded.

But I didn't headed to the nursery. Indeed, I brought her to my car and drove off to my apartment. As we arrived there, I bring her in with bridal style. I get in to the lift and press 8th floor. Yuri's breathing is getting hotter and hotter. I reached my apartment, I took out the key and open the door. I got in and carried her, still in bridal style to my bed.

I don't know why I brought her here. She is the first actually. I went to the kitchen and took a napkin. I wash it with water and after I squeeze it, I went back to my room and put the napkin on her forehead. She kept talking in her dream. I was going to kitchen when she said, "Minho Oppa," sadly.

"Why did you leave me?"

"Why you come back?"

"Don't you know how hurt it is?"

"Luckily, I got Taeyeonnie and Seohyun-ah,"

Then she stopped mumbling and sleep. I turned around just to see that her tongue stick out. It's must be a habit.

I smiled.

But that smiled faded away as I remember he called Minho's name.