Yuri and Nichkhun on the way

Forever

"Yul," Nichkhun said.

"What?"

"Let's go out at saturday for our date."

"Sure." Yuri replied.

---------------------------------------------------

"Appa, Omma, I'm going." Yuri shout while wearing her shoes.

"Yul, Omma and Appa are going out and back at Monday!" Her mom inform.

Yuri just shook her head. Her parents going out too much. And not to mock, they often stay a night everywhere but home.

Nichkhun drove his car to somewhere without telling Yuri.

"Where are we going?" Yuri asked.

"It's a surprise." Nichkhun gave his charming smiled that never fall to melt Yuri's heart.

--------------------------------------------------------

It's already five pm when they arrive the beach. They walked around, playing with the sand and the sea. Yuri run towards the sea after she splashed Nichkhun with sea water. Nichkhun chased her and spinned her around. Because Yuri felt tired, she said, "Let's sit there," she pointed at the sea coast. They sit and Yuri lying down on the white sand.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Khun. You're the best." Yuri said, smiling.

"Of course." Nichkhun said, still sitting. "Look the sunset." He said, pointing at the red sun that is setting down slowly.

"Whoa..." Yuri stand up with impressed face. "It's beautiful."

http://www.romantic-tips.com/rompic/red_sunset_beach.jpg

"Yul," Nichkhun said, standing too. He hold her hand, making her facing him.

"What?" Yuri asked with smile on her face.

He suddenly kneel. "Kwon Yuri, with sun as my witness, will you approve me as your future husband? I know I'm not a perfect person and I know I'm a rebellious. But is it wrong for me to have your love? I want it forever for me. Is it too much too ask?"

Yuri smile faded away, replaced by sudden tears. She take her hand to wipe her tears. "Did you still need to ask?" Yuri smile back, but it is soft smile, that happened because happy shock. "The answer is yes, Khun!"

Nichkhun stand up, and spin her again. He stopped and bring out a box. It's a ring :

"Khun..." Yuri is speechless. She doesn't know what to say.

"Shhh," Nichkhun said, "Let just fit this ring to your finger," He said, pulling the ring to her finger. And the ring fit well to her hand.

"Thanks," Yuri cried.

Nichkhun kissed her lips passionately, wiping her tears with his lips, kissing it softly. He broke their kiss. "I booked a room."

"What?" Yuri's eyes widen.

"Do you see that hotel?" He pointed a hotel. Yuri take a look at the hotel. It's big and very beautiful. "I have booked a room for us."

"You what? I didn't have my things. Clothes and others." Yuri complaint.

"It's okay. I have prepared it for you." He winked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

At 8 PM, Yuri has wear the dress Nichkhun asked her too wear that night. Nichkhun off to somewhere, leaving her to prepared herself.

She wear :

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Yuri open the door and walked in a bell boy.

"Are you Miss Kwon Yuri?" He asked.

"Yes," Yuri answered.

"Please follow me."

Yuri did as he told. He bring her to a garden, which decorated with candle that still on, and every step making Yuri heart beating faster. As the servants turned to left, Yuri saw a table and candle, with food and drinks. Yuri smiled as she remember...

#FLASHBACK

"Yul, what kind of date that you want?" Nichkhun asked, playing with her fingers.

"I want to have candle-light dinner." Yuri answered, peck a kiss on his cheek, and run away. "Chased me if you can."

Nichkhun chased her and after he got her, he kiss her.

#END OF FLASHBACK

Now, Nichkhun made it come true. Nichkhun is standing, facing a big oak tree, didn't know she has arrived. He wear a white suit that really match him.

"Sir," the servants said. "I have bring Miss Kwon Yuri." He said and left.

"Yul," Nichkhun turned and face her. "What do you think about this?"

"It's too much," Yuri said, but still smiling. "I appreciate what you do,"

"Sit then," He pull out a chair and pull it in when Yuri has sat down.

They ate the food that has been prepared and it's really delicious. They chatted about their live and everything.

After dinner, Yuri told Nichkhun to lay down on the grass, both of them looking at the stars, that shining for them. "It's so beautiful."

"Yes," Nichkhun said, wrapping his arms around Yuri's shoulder. "I didn't want this night end."

"Me too." Yuri said and added, "I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------