Chapter 15 (Still KhunRi)

Forever

Yuri's POV

I felt my body is so heavy. I even think I couldn't move a bit. Finally, after trying so hard, I could move a little bit. But, where am I? I looked at my body, I'm not in my uniform anymore. Who changes it? And whose shirt is this?

She looked like this :

A guy shirt? I thought it is Minho. My fever seems faded away, because I could stand up and walked up angrily out the room. I searched him, but I couldn't find anyone there. Then I heard shower sound and I walked to the bathroom with angry look on my face. I was so angry that I didn't knock the door. I opened it widely. The guy in shower looked at me and IT WAS NICHKHUN!

I scream while covering my face. I am so embarassed. I heard the shower was turned off. I covered my face. Gosh, how come I become this stupid? I covered myself with blanket. And I felt my nerve back. My eyes looked around. And suddenly Nichkhun already standing at the door. He only use towel to cover his-well, you know. I see his body. He is so hot. His body is six-pack. He knew I was staring him.

Nichkhun's POV

I was surprised by Yuri when she opened the bathroom door widely. I didn't use anything. But I knew she didn't see anything. Her face locked to mine. So when I got out from the bathroom, I only use towel to cover half of my body. I knew she was staring at me. Then I walked to my closet and take out some clothes.

"So, do you feel any better?"

Author's POV

Yuri's nerves back to her senses as he asked her question. "N-ne?" Yuri asked back. She didn't listen to him, to glued by surprised.

"So, do you feel any better?" Nichkhun repeated. He wear his clothes in front of her.

Yuri quickly turned around, even though she want to see more Nichkhun muscles, she just can't. Her face blushing so red. "Yes. I feel much better." Yuri answered.

"I'm done." He said, commanded Yuri no need to look away anymore. "I made you soup, but I couldn't guarantee the taste."

"You what?" Yuri rolled her eyes. Why Nichkhun need to made soup for her? She's no one. "Why you made soup for me?"

"You were sick." He answered, mean that answered could explain everything.

"Yeah, but I don't think you need-"

"I made it. Made. Not going to." he interruped in disgust.

"Are you angry?" Yuri looked at him, Nichkhun looked at her too. "Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. If you want, I will taste the soup."

"No-" Nichkhun walked away.

Yuri jumped from the bed, but her feet were weaked, and suddenly she fell to the floor. "Wait, Nichkhun! I'll eat the soup. I really need to. I don't have any energy."

Nichkhun looked at her. "Have you eaten breakfast?"

Yuri remember she hadn't take any, so she shook her head.

"Why don't you eat?" Nichkhun looked worried and angry in the same time.

They already at the kitchen. Nichkhun pull out a chair and asked her to sit. She do as he say.

"Well, I was rushing time. I was late. Remember?" she sighed.

Nichkhun took a bowl, then pour some noodle soup into the bowl. He gave it to Yuri.

"It smells good." Yuri smelled the soup. She began to eat it.

"HMM! It is really delicious!" Yuri said with full.

"Don't talk while eating." Nichkhun chuckles looking at her reactions. But then his face become serious when he asked, "Do you... really don't know about Minho?"

She stopped eating. She gulp those in , and stand up. "I want some water. Care to say where to?"

"There," he pointed some glasses and a teapot.

Yuri poured water to her glass and drink it greedily. She back to her seat and sit down. "Why you asked?"

"I heard you saying his name in your sleep." Nichkhun asked her deeply.

"Why you want to know?"

"I just want to know,"

Yuri thinks a few minutes before explained everything about her and Minho. She end those with, "....the past is the past. I don't want to feel hurt or pain anymore. But everytime I recall about him, it's just too much."

Nichkhun's heart full of anger. How could someone dumped her like that? She is very innocent. "So he cheat on you?"

Yuri nodded sadly but feel her pain relieves. "I don't care about it anymore. But today, he suddenly show up. I couldn't help it but fainted. It was stupid reaction."

Nichkhun know, all his suspicious of her gone. ALL. Now the only feeling inside his is to make Yuri happy.

Yuri quickly changes the topic, "So, are you changes my clothes?" Wait, Yuri thought, if he changed my clothes, that means.... did he saw? "Answer me! Palli (Quick)."

"Yeah, I did." He smiled with the look 'I'm sorry'. "You were sweating too much. I cannot let you sicker than you already are."

"I feel better. But, do you see...?"

"Of course. How couldn't I don't? I'm a guy and a playboy. I have seen many others than you."

"But I am not the same like others." Yuri felt a little bit disappointed, because of his thought.

"I know. I mean that you no need to feel uncomfortable. Since I've seen the girls body."

Yuri stands up, suddenly remember that she should be at school or other place. "What time is it?" I asked him with loud voice.

"If you worry about your parents and friend. You don't have too. I have told your friends to lie about where you are to your friends. They felt relieved though. They said that they already knew this would happen if you see that jerk again. And your friend Taeyeon, threaten me, if I ever touch you or do something dirty to you, she will slapped me as soon as she reached here."

"Oh. But still, what time is it?"

"2 pm."

"I have to work!"

"About that," Nichkhun said, "your friends told me that you no need to go. You should rest."

"Then I should go home."

"Ah, that. Your friends told you to stay here. They will come to bring you home after work."

"At 10 pm?" Yuri shocked. How could Taeyeon and Seohyun asked him no to let me go home.

"You know, if you feel need to do something, why don't you clean my apartment?"

Yuri glared at him. "How could you asked sick people to clean your apartment?"

"Well, you don't look like one." He smiled.

"Fine I will. But, where is my uniform?"

"I put it in the washing machine already."

"MWO?" Yuri shouted. "How could I cleaned your house with this?" Yuri looked down to her shirt.

"Well, you looked y, though."

Yuri could tell her face is blushing. "Where do I need to clean first?" She slapped his shoulder.

"How about my room? You sleep there and it's in a mess now," He feel nothing because she is weak.

Yuri didn't talk much and just go to the room. She looked around the room, and pull the blanket. She folded it neatly. "I will wash the bed cover," said Yuri, pull out the bed cover and went to the bathroom. Nichkhun is watching her, his body felt so hot, not because fever. It because he is watching Yuri walking everywhere with his shirt.

Yuri could feel Nichkhun is watching her. She feel uneasy, and her hot temper spread all over her body again. She still weak yet feel need to work. "This is not working," Yuri said, click the 'wash' button.

Nichkhun walk to her, and stand closely to her, grabbed her hand and click the button with his hand on hers. Yuri felt her body hot, her view began to blur. She almost fainted, but quickly recover it by shaking her head. But Nichkhun already carry her to his bed in bridal style. "Your temper is very hot."

"I-" She fainted.