Chapter 11 (YongSeo)

Forever

Seohyun's POV

Today subject in the morning is cooking. I smiled while walking to Cooking's Class. The teacher, Mrs. Kim, standing there waiting for us.

"Class A, huh? Quickly! We don't have much time just to wait you all get in!" She grumbling.

I heard a guy voice, "We know." Everybody laugh. I turn just to see who is it. It's Yonghwa.

"So," Mrs. Kim said, after we sit on the chair inside the class. "I will divided you student to many groups. One group only two people. Boy and Girl. The pair need to make the food. If delicious, get A! So now, Cho Kyuhyun and Ran Mouri! Jung Yonghwa..." She stopped, to looked at the name on the paper closely. I could see all the girls face, they are hoping. "...Seo Joo Hyun!"

I looked up, shocked. Is there only my name? I sigh, and walked towards Jung Yonghwa. Finally, everybody get their pair. The kitchen room is not in the same place we gather. Every pair got their own kitchen. We (me and Yonghwa) walked to the room. We see the recipe's title.

GOGUMA! I almost shouted happily. Yonghwa saw me holding smile, so he asked, "Why so happy?"

"I love goguma," I said, couldn't lie. I smiled happily.

Yonghwa's POV

I see her holding her smile. She is so cute. She looks like an angel.

"Why so happy?" I asked, smile to her.

"I love goguma," she said, she smile happily.

I smile to her and said to myself, "I would love goguma for the rest of my life."

She look at me. Her face surprised. Did she hear what I say?

"What?" I pretended.

"Do you say something?" She asked.

"Yes, I also love goguma." I smile.

"Jjinja? (Really). I am so happy." She said. "Let's cook."

We were cooking when suddenly she screamed out in pain. Her finger was bleeding. I was shocked, but quickly recover and grabbed her hands and washed it at the sink. She squealed softly. It must be really hurt. I looked her face. She looked really in pain.

"I'm okay. We continue cooking, shall we?" she asked.

I am still worry about her hand. But she just smile with angel look. She is holding her pain. "How about you sit down and I cooked?" I asked.

"No way. I do nothing and still got grade. It's unfair, Jung Yonghwa-ssi." she said and laugh.