Chapter 7 (At the Bar 2)

Forever

Taeyeon's POV

How could Jang Wooyoung can come here? This is very terrible. I felt like I wanna run away! I went to make other people order but he keep disturbing me. Like, "Yah! Give me some beer!" or "I want champagne '83". I don't even know that the champagne exist or not. But he is so noisy. I felt like I wanna shout at him, why didn't he go to dance? I can felt he keep looking at me.

Finally, 12 pm has reached and mean my shifted for tonight had done. I don't see Wooyoung anymore, I feel relieved. Then the manager come to me and said, "Taeyeon-ssi, sorry to bother you. But can you work for some minutes? There is a guest who wants you to accompany him."

When I hear 'him' word I could feel uneasy.

"If he said you may leave, you may go home then. Please, he doesn't want another."

I sighed. Yuri-ah, I did this for you.

I walked to a table where the manager pointed. I saw Wooyoung and some **. I KNEW IT! My heart keep shouting, telling me to go home, but my feet betray, walked toward him. I said patiently as I reached there, "Is there something that you need?"

He look up and said, "Yes," He then whisper something to the girls, and they go after glaring at me.

I want to glare back, but remember, my little heart say, you ARE working.

"Please seat." He said.

I look at him suspiciously. I seat the farthest from him. "What do you need?"

"Talk."

"I see you could talk to those girls easily than with me. Why you need to take it hard?"

"Because of that. You hate me."

"I never say so," I said truthfully.

"Yeah, you never, but you show me you hate me."

"Not talking to you-"

He cut, "Avoiding me, for sure."

"-doesn't mean I hate you." I continue my sentences.

"Really? Then would you mind if I bring you home?"

"Don't pretend to be nice." I said. I remember my friend, Ji-Yeon's problem. It haunted me. Ji-Yeon is my cousin.

I remember the night she dissappear. Everybody went looking for her. She's nowhere to be found. The next day, she called me to come to a hotel. I reached the hotel as fast as I can. I open the hotel room she's in and I saw her sitting on the bed while covering her face with her hand. She cried. She lost her ity. She was behind the blanket she used to cover herself.

I don't realize that Wooyoung keep calling me. He seem worried.