Chapter 16 (YongSeo)

Forever

Seohyun's POV

"Ne, arrasso, (Yes, I understand)." I said after Nichkhun explained where Yuri is. I and Taeyeon felt relieved. I mean, Yuri needed about a years and half to forget about the jerk, then suddenly he come back? Even though neither me or Taeyeon feel relieved, we afraid Nichkhun will do something 'dirty' to Yuri. He is a playboy. We afraid Park Ji-Yeon case repeated again. But Nichkhun said to us, *I use loudspeaker when called, so Taeyeonnie could listen to* "I will take care of her. I will not touch her if she doesn't allow me to." Don't know why, me either Taeyeonnie believe him. His voice sound 'trust me'.

"So now we headed to work?" Taeyeonnie asked.

"Of course. Do you think Yuri will go to work?"

"I don't think so," replied Taeyeon. "We will tell the manager she is sick. And we will tell her parents she has thing to do at school, so she couldn't go home and..." Taeyeon think. "Call Nichkhun, said that we will take her home after work."

"But..."

"If we let her go home, her parents will be worried than ever. Do you remember the day she sick because heartbroken? Her parents almost fainted."

"Yeah, you're right. Anyway, have you quit your job at the bar?" I asked.

"How could I? It's for Yuri. If she want to quit, I quit. But she didn't say a word about it."

"She is sick."

*Gee* song played.

"Oh!" I quickly took out my phone, after hearing my phone ring call. "Yeoboseyo?" (hello)

"Unnie!" I heard Hye Mi voice, cried and in pain. "Appa woke up and no beer. He began to hitted me. Omma just went out to buy food."

I shocked and say to Taeyeon, "Say to manager I absence."

"Yah!" Taeyeon just looked at me running away. But I know she understand.

I run as fast as I could to my house. I reached my house, I open the door widely and my eyes catched my Appa is swinging the bat towards Hye Mi. I covered my sister with my body. The bat hitted me. I screamed in pain, my eyes began to drop tears. I feel the bat swinging once again and it hitted me.

Hye Mi said, "Unnie," she cried. "Your back! It must be hurt," She cried loudly.

Then someone walk faster to the small house, and before the bat could reach my back for, i don't know how many times anymore, the person grabbed the bat and punch my Appa. I already fainted before could know what is happening. I just heard a guy voice, "Are you okay?"

Yonghwa's POV

After school, I usually have nothing to do, so I decided to follow Seohyun. My heart just need to see her. I haven't realize what feeling is it yet, so I stalk her. Okay, stalking is a bad thing to do. So if she see me, I would use the same reason as yesterday. She was walking with Taeyeon, when she picked up phone and began to run quickly to another way. My feet run following her, I saw her get in to a house. I didn't follow her to her house, it's inappropriate. Her friend, Taeyeon saw me and come to me.

"What are you doing here? Are you a stalker?" she asked me, glaring.

"No, I am..."

I heard girl voice. Screaming and crying at the same time. Suddenly people gathering in front of the house that Seohyun get in. My nerves ask me to walk in there and found out what happen. I follow my nerves, but it need time to walk pass through people who are whispering.

I heard :

"It happens again?"

"Their dad is not a person!"

"He probably crazy."

"Insane!"

After I pass through the people, I saw a guy hitting Seohyun with a bat. My feet walk faster to the house, my mind full of anger and I don't care who he is, but he is too much to hit a small girl like Seohyun. I grabbed the bat and punched him a few time until he fainted. A little girl is crying while I grabbed Seohyun's waist. "Are you okay?"

She didn't answer me.

"Unnie-ah! Wake up ah!" the little girl keep crying.

"Bring her to hospital!" I heard Taeyeon's voice. "Hye Mi, let him bring Seohyun to hospital. Tell your mom we are at hospital." The little girl calm a bit as Taeyeon spoke.

I carried Seohyun in bridal style and run to my car. It's park at intersection near her house. I drive my car as fast as I could and reached the hospital in minutes. *Taeyeon didn't follow since she need to tell the manager no one's could go to work.* I carried her and put her on the hospital bed. She groan in pain. Gosh, her back must be really hurt. The doctor and nurses quickly pushed the bed and the doctor said, "Wait here, sir."

I feel so angry but more worry. My tears dropped as I pray for her to be okay.

Author's POV

Yonghwa seated at the chair outside the room when Taeyeon and Seohyun little sister came. "Hey," Yonghwa stand up.

Taeyeon bowed. "Hye Mi bowed," Hye Mi did as she told.

"Taeyeon unnie, gomawo-eo." Hye Mi hugged Taeyeon waist.

"Aniya, (no), you should say it to him," Taeyeon pointed at Yonghwa.

Suddenly a woman around fifty years old run to Taeyeon. "Do you pay the check?" *to Taeyeon*

"No, I don't. Seolma, (perhaps)..." Taeyeon looked at Yonghwa, "You pay the check?"

Yonghwa nodded.

"Gamsahamnida (thank you)." Seohyun's mom bowed to Yonghwa. "But who are you? Seohyun never told me she has a boyfriend."

"I am not his boyfriend. Just a friend." Yonghwa said.

The doctor came out. "Who is her family?"

"I am," Mrs. Seo said. "Is she okay?" Her face really worry.

"She-um. Let's say, her back almost broke. How could that happen? That was really harsh. Her back, is really, um, look terrible. For some night, she need to rest with face down." The doctor about to go another way when he remember and say, "Ah, yes, how long has this thing been happen? Her back was full with bruises. She is really in a pity condition. She may not do some sports." Then the doctor walked away.

Mrs. Seo fell to the floor and cry. "This is all my fault! My fault!" said Mrs. Seo, blaiming herself. Hye Mi comfort her mom, Taeyeon and Yonghwa got in to the room. Seohyun's back open to reveal the bruises. "Oh, God." Taeyeon exclaimed as she saw her friend's bruises.

Seohyun accidentally wake up, trying to move, but her back hurt so much. "Ugh," she murmured.

"Why you never tell us?" Taeyeon asked, wipe her tears from her eyes.

"Because I don't want you to worry. See? You are crying, right in front of me." Seohyun didn't realize Yonghwa is there until she turn and looked at him. "Why are you here?"

"Actually, I'm the one who bring you here." Yonghwa said, give a fake smile. He couldn't really smile, look at her situation. "I think you should say thanks."

"Thanks," Seohyun said, "Aw." she tried to sit, but her back was hurting her all the time. Her front of body was covered by patient shirt, which is special since the back is cutted.

"Be carefull," Yonghwa said. Help her to face down again. "Sleep. You need to rest."