Chapter 37 (WHAT HAPPENED IN 3 YEARS)

Forever

The couples went through years well, and maybe some arguments and lying, but they went it through. Before they were in 3rd level of High School, and they have get their final exam. And, happy news, they all do well. But what if the real life of them just actually begin? Now they are going to college, and not to mention, High School and College are different. There are some things that rich parents do when their children about to go to college.

1. Force them to take the major the parents want.

2. Their future partner is someone the parents liked.

3. Their future partner has to give them advantage.

But, for Wooyoung, the things that was written aren't all true. First of all, his mother really like Taeyeon and wish her to be her daughter-in-law. Why? Wooyoung had brought Taeyeon to meet his parents one day, and her mother, sincerely like her. She show his mother her dorky character. Wooyoung's dad, give the same reaction as his mother. And he said that Taeyeon should be his daughter-in-law. He also said that Wooyoung need someone like Taeyeon in his life so Wooyoung will never do any-jerk-things anymore.

Second, that already true.

Third, what the advantage about? He means, the money-advantage way, or passion-advantage way? Ever since Wooyoung and Taeyeon together, Taeyeon always bring positive spirit for him. When Wooyoung about to reject his father proposal about him working in his dad office, Taeyeon gave him advice why he should and what is it about to make your parents happy. Wooyoung's only reason to reject is because it makes him less time to meet Taeyeon. But Taeyeon any how promise him that she will meet him everyday. And she keep her promises well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Force them to take the major the parents  his dad want.

2. Their future partner is someone the parents his dad liked.

3. Their future partner has to give them his dad advantage.

As for Nichkhun, all the three things up there are right. First, his dad, force him to take bussiness major in order to switch his dad later, when he is capacable enough to take care of the company. And Nichkhun did it, he took the test for bussiness major and quietly good. And actually it all thanks to Yuri, his girlfriend, who always there to help him in studying.

Second, that is really true. Nichkhun would have suffered enough as a kid if his mother didn't there. His dad, how to say, is cruel in his own way. He would do anything to make what he wants come true. And the only person that can make his opinion change only Mrs. Horvejkul. Sometimes Nichkhun couldn't understand why a cruel person like his dad would melt for love? And the things about arranged marriage with Victoria Song still on, but when his dad talked about it, Nichkhun would change the topic quickly. Somehow, Nichkhun mother always on Nichkhun side. It makes Nichkhun happy. Even, there was a night when his dad talked about it and right before Nichkhun change the topic, his mom intterupted, 'I don't really like Victoria,' and somehow, his dad shut his mouth for the rest of the dinner. Truthfully, Nichkhun almost jumped to cheer his mom.

Third, again, it's true. What the arranged marriage about if not an advantage for the company? Victoria Song's company may not be the richest in Korea, but still she's available because some of the richest daughter have been dumped by Nichkhun. But the R-girl to good to be dumped by him, so he never really paying attention to Sooyoung and others. But the longest relationship he ever been with is Yuri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Force them to take the major the parents want.

2. Their future partner is someone the parents liked.

3. Their future partner has to give them advantage.

Actually, for Yonghwa, those things up there not really something he really need to take care of. First, his parents are really a flexible people with their children relationship. His parents are one of the happiest couple in his life that he ever seen. His parents always show love around him. And his mother once met Seohyun because they walked together everyday, and his mom liked her. His mom even know that she is a poor girl yet still good to her. Maybe his mom could see love flowing around them. His dad, anyway, also accepted Seohyun even want them to get married as soon as possible. But Seohyun said that she want to marry Yonghwa in the age of 20. It's not to fast and not to late.

Second, that's true.

Third, his parents may be not the richest in Korea, but at least they could eat and have place to stay. It's really enough for them. They wanted their son live happily ever after like them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Force them to take the major the parents want.

2. Their future partner is someone the parents liked.

3. Their future partner has to give them advantage.

According to Jay, almost three things that was written was true. Top of that, his parents do force him to take bussiness major. And with Jessica who also force to take bussiness majority, they take it pretty good. It makes him happy and suffer in a time, but when he knew that he and Jessica would attend the same college and same class.

Second, his parents do like Jessica, because fate actually bring good news. Their parents were friends before and now. They accepted Jessica and Jay relationship happilly.

Third, both of their company will bring the greatest advantage of the time. Maybe not the best, but still AWESOME.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Force them to take the major the parents want.

2. Their future partner is someone the parents liked.

3. Their future partner has to give them advantage.

To the strong Taecyeon, he didn't attend one major only. Poor him, his parents told him to attend every major that had to done with their bussiness. Thanks to Yoona, always there by his side, comforting him. Maybe his decision that time was right, because his parents love Yoona as their daughter as they saw Yoona for the first time. Yoona is kind, caring, and smart in any way.

Second, no comment.

Third, this actually could be count true, and could be count not also. Yoona give his parents no advantage, but she gives him advantage in every way. Love, caring, and passion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO : JUNSU, JUNHO, CHANSUNG, AND SUNGMIN

THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY WITH THEIR GIRLFRIENDS, DUE TO THEIR SAME LEVEL OF LIFE, AND MAYBE SOME COMPLICATED SCENES, BUT LIKE THE AUTHOR SAID, THEY WENT THROUGH IT. THE HARD TIME MOSTLY WENT TO SUFANY COUPLE, SINCE TIFFANY IS NOT REALLY EASY TO BE WITH, SHE EASILY MAD AND NOT EVEN TALKING FOR A DAY.

FOR JUNHYO, THEY WENT TO DANCING COLLEGE, AND SHARE A SAME DREAMS TO BE DANCING TEACHER, OR CHOREOGRAPHER.

FOR CHANSOO, THEY WENT SCHOOLING ABROAD TO AUSTRALIA TO BE CHEF, AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS CRY BECAUSE THEY LEAVE SEOUL AS SOON AS THE EXAM SCORE OUT.

SUNSUN, THEY LEAD A GOOD LIFE, BUT WHAT EXACTLY WILL HAPPEN? WILL EVERYTHING GO FLAWLESS FOR THEM?