Chapter 27 SuFany

Forever

It's already pass midnight when Tiffany still at the bar, drinking alcohol. *the bar means that the chair that has long legs like in the bar, she still at villa*. She take another bottle of soju that she bought from the market. She remember the day Wooyoung talked to her that they were over.

#FLASHBACK

"Wooyoung-ah!" Tiffany ran over to Wooyoung and hugged him from behind.

Wooyoung was standing at the rooftop. That is his favourite place to be alone.

"Let me go," Wooyoung said, letting Tiffany's hand away from his body.

"We are not over, Wooyoung!" She cried and squat.

"Yes we are," He turned back and looked at her. She never look at her crying since they graduated kindergarden.

"Wae?" Is it because that poor girl?"

"Ania, it's because I never fell something for you. These years before I met her, I tortured myself by being your boyfriend. But now I realize that life too precious to waste with the person I don't love."

"But I love you!" She shouted.

"But I don't." He said it calmly and it's the only answer. "Look, Tiffany, this is not her fault. It's mine. I took time for so long to realize what love is." He sighed. "I'm sorry I waste your time for these past years, Tiff.  Hope you'll find another, the better one."

"I knew it. But can't we keep it the way it were? I don't ask for your love, I just ask to remain as a couple. Please?" She asked, trying her best to smile, and wipe away her tears.

Wooyoung shook his head.  "I have thought about it. The answer is no. I couldn't torture myself anymore. It's tiring." He said, walked away, left Tiffany crying alone.

#END OF FLASHBACK

Tiffany take out a scotch, *she not only bought soju, but she bought a scotch too*, and put down the glass when another flashback repeat. Now, the memorize was about Taeyeon.

#FLASHBACK

Taeyeon called Tiffany's name over and over. They were in Jeju's airport toilet. The rest were waiting for who went to toilet.

"Tiffany-ssi." Taeyeon called her for-about-10-times until Tiffany looked at her.

"What?"

"I want to tell you that, I know you hate me, but somehow, please understand. Wooyoung and I maybe from different worlds. You know, I'm poor, he's wealthy. But that doesn't mean we may not fall in love. I just wanted you to know that I really love him. Please let us to be together. You will find someone, someday, a guy that suits you well." Taeyeon gave a speech and her cheeks blush. She told how she love Wooyoung how she admit that she poor, that just need a lot courage. She never want love but it just come.

"I have let him go." Tiffany said. "Why do you came here to talk about this?"

"I just want you to know that I am very thankful. I love him." Taeyeon said, Tiffany could look that she is innnocent and pure and she does love him.

"Sure, it's okay." She said as her kind heart told her to.

#END OF FLASHBACK

She has drunk, yet still pouring another scotch to her glass . She was about to drink it when Junsu took it from her.

"Don't drink anymore." Junsu looked at the bar table and saw many  empty bottle of soju.

"You cannot say what I can and what I can't." She said angrily in drunk way.

"You are drunk. As I know you, you are the best of tolerating alcohol. You must have drank much." Junsu said, helping her to stand up. Junsu thought, 'Luckily the kitchen is far from everybody room.' *The kitchen at first floor and rooms at second*

"Let me go!" She shouted, struggling, and again the flashback repeated. But now the words 'Let Me Go' only that come back again and again to her mind. "No! Don't let me go, Wooyoung-ah!" Now she hugged Junsu. Her eyes get blurry.

Junsu frozen. So Tiffany hasn't forgotten about him. At all. "Tiffany, look at me, I am Junsu!"

Tiffany looked up and saw Junsu's mad face. "Sorry." She said, releasing herself from Junsu hugged.

"Do you wanna talk?" They sat on the chair. Junsu asked her as he saw her sad face.

"Do you know," She started in drunk voice, "I keep telling myself I'll find another, the better one. But I can't let him over in my mind."

"You will." Junsu said, his voice seems very sure.

"The moment that he left me just seems sad and pitiful. That time I could only cry and feel hate toward Taeyeon. But slowly, I could tell that they are falling in love." She smile, but in the sad way, "I never understand what love is. Maybe I will never find that love. How I wish I could,"

"You will," Junsu whispered on her ear and hugged her.

Felt surprised yet still drunk, Tiffany hugged him back.

"Come on, let's go to sleep." Junsu help Tiffany standing and they went to their room.

"Thank you, Junsu-ah," Tiffany said, following his steps.

But in the middle way, Tiffany has felt asleep and can't walk anymore, so Junsu carry in bridal style. After put her on the bed he changes his clother went to sleep.