JAYSICA - PLAN/MARRY ME - PART 1

Forever

ALL OF THEM WENT TO SAME COLLEGE, EXCEPT CHANSOO AND JUNHYO.

Jessica's POV

Another tired day after college. Today I have to go home alone because Jay got extra-class. It has been three years since I got to college. I wonder how ChanSoo doing, anyway. They made us cried so loud that day, about their sudden action. But I had read some papers about cooking and actually there was a news about Chansung. No, no, not about how great he was in the cooking, but how great he was in eating. HAHAHA. The news said, 'Hwang Chansung, is the winner of eating competition, held in Australia...,' and bla bla bla. And about Sooyoung, there was one, exactly, and it's different from his. Sooyoung was said as a winner of newbie cooking competition. Us, the girls, immediately called her to tell how great she was. And for Chansung, Sooyoung said he pouted for getting third rank. Third is already great, Chan~ I can't even cook!

I stopped in front of Tiffany's house. Tiffany and Junsu have their fighted last night. I don't know what exactly happened, but I do know it something about misunderstanding. They have lack of understanding due to Junsu's mysterious. He never really talk to someone if it's not reallly important. Not to compliment my relationship with Jay, but both of us have a good understanding to each other though we also often fight. And the gross part if he use his puppy face to make me forgive him. Geez~

I push the bell button, I heard the butler asked who is it, so I answered, "I'm Jessica Jung, Tiffany's friend." The gate opened and I walked in. After bow to her butler I walked to Tiffany's room in second floor. I knocked for times until she said, "Come in." in hoarse voice. There is no doubt she spent night with crying. I opened the door, and there she is, laying on the bed with her face facing the pillow.

"This is not going to make you both feel better, Fany." I said, laying beside her. Ever since she has change from a to a good girl, me and her have already been like a true friend. I even often talked to her about my secret feelings that I want to share with my best friend. My only wish has come true. Never thought it will be Tiffany.

She look up and her eyes were red swollen. She looks very terrible.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rubbing her hair. "Don't do this to yourself, Fany. Tell me what happened."

"Well..." She started, "... I called him yesterday morning and I asked if we could went to amusement park or somewhere like that. But he told me he has something to do and he cannot miss it... so... so... I went alone to amusement park... after walking few hours and playing some games, I saw a guy looked like him... no, it was him, Sica! He lied to me! He never do that!" She screamed in pain.

"Well, what did you do after that?" I asked, patting her shoulder to make sure she's fine.

"I went to him, but do you know what, he wasn't alone. He was going out a girl. A girl, Sica, he never do that. Why with the sudden reaction? Has he tired of me? We went out for six years and I never tired of him. He makes me laugh, he makes me happy, and he makes me feel alive again. Now, I don't know what to do..."

"So, what did he said, Fany?"

"He said to me, let's talk about this later. Then he quickly dragged the girl away from me, walking away. I looked at him in blank and then went home. In the night, he called me to met him at the park. I went there, he said, 'I'm sorry. That girl, she just a friend of mine, and she just... I don't know what to say, but please believes in me. Put your trust in me, that I'm always yours.' I'm touch, but I don't know what to did, Sica. He stood there, without a reason to pleased me. Then I shouted at him, 'How could I trust you when you didn't give me a reason to be trusted? You know I'm hard to trust someone, yet you waste it.' He said again, holding my hand, 'Please,' But I couldn't take it anymore, so I walked away for him to get times and know it better. I don't know if my decision was good enough or not,"

I gasped. Junsu lied? It's unbelievable. As she said, I believe, there is something he couldn't say. And maybe the real reason... but Junsu know the real reason well. They couldn't end their love like this. "Fany-ah, don't cry anymore. Anyway, I gotta go, see you tomorrow at school." I wipe her tears with tissue, and peck a kiss on her cheeks for her to feel better.

I walked to home to find my family waiting for in the living room with Jay's parents. What is going on?

"I'm home," I said, changing my shoes into slippers. "Annyeonghaseyeo, abeojie, eomeonnie." Jay's parents asked me to called them as my parents already. So I did.

"Sica-ah, sit, here. Come on." My mom asked me to sit.

I put my bag on the floor and sit. "Wae-eo?" I asked in curious. They all seemed excited and also mysterious in one time.

"You're going to married!" Eomma shouted in happiness as she hugged me.

"N-ne?" I asked, I know I'm going to married one day, but not this fast, okay? Hello~ I'm still young.

"You are going to married!" Eomma shouted again, breaking the hugged.

"What's with the sudden news? Have you asked Jay?"

"Not yet, but if you the one who asked him, I'm sure he will..."

"What?" I interrupted. I may be seen as an impolite daughter now, but they cannot do this. "No, I'm not going to asked him. He is the one who supposed to asked me." I said, stood up and bring my bag with me.

I could hear them chuckles. It makes me sick. The last sentence I'm saying was half serious half joking. But, it what a girl always want, right?

End Of Jessica's POV

Jay'S POV

Ugh, today is very tiring. I got extra-class and no Jessica there. It's kinda lonely without her. After my extra-class done, I quickly went home by walking. I didn't bring car because Jessica loves to walk a lot. No, no, she loves sleep more than anything. There was a morning, it's sunday, so I asked her out to eat breakfast but she didn't even answer her phone. I waited outside her house for three hours and nothing from her confirming her answer. And at eleven o'clock, she called me and told me that she is very sorry. She was sleeping all the time I'm waiting for her.

Anyway, when I'm walking heading home, Junsu called me. But when I said, "Yeoboseyeo?" The man who answered his phone not Junsu voice. Instead, the guy said, "Is this friend of yours name Junsu?"

"Yes," I answered. "Who is this?"

"This friend of yours sleeping in my bar and he is drunk. Please come here right away. This bar is at...."

I ran all my way to the bar that the guy said. As soon as I reached there, I rushed to every part of the bar and then... I saw a guy, his face facing other way, but he is sleeping in sitting position. From the back, I could recognize that it is Junsu, but I'm not sure it's the Junsu I know. Is this a problem I should take care of? Since Jessica and Tiffany were good friends, me and Junsu also bond together as hyung, and six years we've became friends, he never do something like this. Never drunk, even once. This is part of himself that really unbelievable.

I wonder what happened to him. Guys aren't like girls that always talked, chatted, and gossiping. So I don't really know why Junsu acting like this. I tapped his shoulder, and I did it harder and harder until he wakes up. Finally, Junsu startled a bit and quickly moved my hand. He must be still unconscious because he acted like a pick-a-fight-drunker. When he almost hit me, I quickly locked his hand behind his back to make him didn't move.

"JUNSU! Wake up!" I shouted and hold him.

"What are you doing?!" He shouted back, tried to release himself.

"It's me, Jay. PARK JAEBEOM!" I shouted to him and splashed him with glass of mineral water that the waiter put on bar table.

He stopped startled and look back. "Jay hyung?"

"Don't call me hyung, if you're gonna act like this." I said coldly, release him from my holding.

"Sorry, hyung." He said again.

"Why are you like this?" I asked as I felt he gain his conscious back.

We sit on the bar now, I looked at him curiously.

"I fighted with Fany last night. She misunderstood. And actually, almost all her misunderstanding was my fault." He sighed. "Yesterday, early in the morning, a girl called me. This girl is really crazy. She likes me but I don't. But she didn't give up. She tried everything to catched up with me. And yesterday morning, she called me and said, 'Oppa, if you don't want me to hurt Tiffany-ssi, let's go on a date.' I said back, 'No,' and I hang up. You know what she did next?" I shook my head. "She sent me pictures of Tiffany's, and that photos were... unpredictable. It was photos when she was standing around the window, what I realized in the photos were that there's a red circle behind the window. No, not behind, it's more like from another building..."

I felt my eyes widen, "Don't tell me it's..."

"Yes, it's sniper." I gasped. "The next I got is text messages. It's written, 'You do know what is that right, Oppa? So let's meet up at amusement park at 12PM.' I can't do nothing that time. My mind blank. Then suddenly Tiffany called me. She asked me to meet at amusement park. What a coincidence, right? I told her I can't, my heart really want to answered yes. I just went to amusement park with that and ended up here."

"Are you saying that Tiffany saw you both?"

He nodded.

"That's the worst thing ever happen in a relationship." I said, not to make everything better. "Did she say anything about another date or anything else?"

"She did. And the things I have to do is... broke up with Tiffany."

After listening to Junsu's problem and brought him home, I walked to my house. "I'm home," I said, changing my shoes to slippery. I went to living room and there were my parents, sitting in weird face. I cannot tell it's happy face or sad face. "Wae?"

"Are you planning to married Jessica?" My mom asked.

What the heck! This question make me completely speechless. Yes, of course, right? She is the only one for me. But this feeling, still uneasy. Maybe because I was too young to take such a big responsible for taking in a wife, a partner for the rest of my life. But, this feeling, also strong enough to tell that she's the only one, now or forever.

"Why with all the sudden?" I asked.

"Your mom wants to hold baby so much." My dad said.

"What?" I completely in awe. Why don't you both that make a new baby? Why is it me?

"And don't try to talked back to us. Like 'why don't we that make a new baby?', right?" My dad said, he maybe some spiritualist that could read people mind. Somehow I admire him for it.

"But it's not something easy to do." I stood up. "I have to make sure she's the one that I will share life with for the rest of my life. And with your pushed, I couldn't do a good proposal for her."

"Then make a plan for it. We'll wait, but not until this end of year." My dad said, and again I find myself in awe. I glared at them once, and walked to my room, thinking of better plan.

And it's not only marriage I should be thinking now, it's also my friend relationship. Ever since I'm dating Jessica, she taught me about how to care about others than only ourselves.