THE DAY

Forever

Taeyeon have completely recovered from her sick and has attended the university as usual. While that, Jessica and Jay busy preparing their wedding which have agreed by their parents and they wanted to do it as soon as they graduated university. Jay has taken his dad position at the company and he is doing well because his dad agree his marriage just if he show interest in their company. Jessica never forget to remind Taeyeon and the girls that they will be her bridemaids and they need to do it well. She even make a schedule when to tried out the wedding dress and the bridemaids' dress.

Tiffany would say, "Gosh, you still have time. Don't be so tired."

"I know, I know, but I need to make sure everything is good. No not good, best, yes, right, the best." That's Jessica answered.

Today is Monday and everyone is busy on their own schedule. In the class, Jessica doesn't concentrate at her study due to the wedding plan. Finally the bell ring and Jessica quickly run to Jay's class.

"Jay!" She wave to him, so he wave back.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jay asked after he walked to Jessica.

"Do you forget our lunch? You said we're going to have lunch." Jessica pouted, her voice getting high.

"No, I don't." He tried to calm her down. "Let's go now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's so tight!" Sunny gasped, taking a deep breath.

They were trying out the bridemaids dress, and it's killing. The dress was too small for Sunny but fit to others.

"Why do you eat too much?" Jessica grumbled. She is fitting with the girl and she has choosen a wedding dress, now it's her bridemaids time. They choose a pink dress for bridemaids, but Sunny, she is too fat! Well, she is not that fat but she can't wear the biggest size of the dress. It's making Jessica goes crazy.

"Calm, babe, it's not that bad." Jay comes to rescue Sunny from Jessica's terrible grumble.

"Well, if she didn't eat too much, she will fit the dress already. I know, I know, fat tastes so good, but please, I don't want to ruin our wedding just because one bridemaid couldn't fit her dress. What am I talking now?..." And she grumbled and grumbled as she walked away from the room with Jay.

"Am I that fat?" Sunny asked, to the girls.

"No. You know she always agitated for things like that. Don't let it in your heart. You know she didn't mean it." Taeyeon said. "Let's wish you will fit this dress." Taeyeon take out another dress, which is also beautiful and luckily Sunny fit in. "You'll take this one, okay?"

Sunny nodded.

"We've done, Jay!" Tiffany shouted, and the couple come in with brighten face.

"So, you guys done?" Wooyoung stretch his arms and went to Taeyeon's side.

"Yes,"

"I'm hungry," Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung and Chansung back to Seoul as soon as they heard about Jay and Jessica's wedding, and Sooyoung cried after knowing what happened for the few months. They also had graduated faster than the others for their best working. They planned to opened a restaurant, but they haven't thought about marriage yet.

"You always hungry," Yuri said, walking out from the shop. "Where are we going to eat?"

"Ramyun!" Jessica suggested.

"Sushi," Yoona said, didn't want to lose.

"Aish, let's eat dumplings!" Taeyeon said, making her funny face.

"I'm the one who said hungry, so let's eat at my house. I'll make the food." Sooyoung said, smiling.

"Stop showing off how great you are in cooking." Sunny jokes and they all agreed to stay at Sooyoung's house 'till night.

"I think I will stay overnight at your house." Hyoyeon said.

The girls agreed.

"I will accompany my girl," Nichkhun said, and the boys follow Nichkhun.

"Let's go!" Sooyoung said, getting into the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung made barbeque party which also for the couple to let go their single title. Chansung bought a lot of soju and everybody drank until they drunk.

----

THE WEDDING DAY

The wedding will be held at Seoul Church at 1PM and the girls busy helping Jessica from 7 AM in the morning.

12 PM

"Quickly, her eyelash need to be thicker. Put the headband," Taeyeon busy commanding the girls for what to do. "Her chick need to be redden, pink, pink, yes, pink."

"I bought all the waterproof make up. You don't need to worry," Tiffany whisper to Jessica.

"How could you know?" Jessica tear is falling down.

"Why are you crying?" Yuri and Yoona asked together, putting down the brushes and get the tissue to wipe her tears.

"I... I will marry and... and not a girl anymore."

"It's okay," Taeyeon said, hugging Jessica, who cries loudlier. "Let's done your make up, you don't want to make him waiting, right?"

Finally the make up part done with their comfort and she looks like :

She looks like a princess and the girls amazed, also proud by themselves 'cause success to make her up.

"You look really beautiful." Sunny praised, and holding Jessica's hand. "Remember that we'll always by your side, but your husband always the first." She said.

"Right," Hyoyeon nodded.

"Let's go now or we'll be late for the wedding!" Seohyun said, and everyone quickly go after changing their dresses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Be patient, Jay. She'll be here." Nichkhun said, patting Jay's shoulder.

"I know, I know," Jay said, his palms sweating.

Jay still in the groom's room and not satisfied with his and Jessica's mom, who believes that the wedding couple may not see each other one day before the wedding. So here is Jay, sitting on the couch, missing his girlfriend very much. But still, she has to wait her in the altar, and that's why he's been sweating all day, not patient at all.

Finally, Taecyeon showed up with news : "You may now stand in the altar waiting for Sica."

Jay stand up and walked out to the Church. The guests have all come and seated on the chair, and Jay walked to the altar alone, waiting in front of the preacher. Finally, marching band was heard and Jay become more nervous than ever. The door  opened and the bridemaids walked in, making Jay sweating more and more. The boys just smiled.

Jessica walked in with her precious smile with her, directly but slowly to the altar, her eyes met his, and her smile got bigger. Somehow, Jay's nervousness faded away as Jessica walked in, and it made his heart beating very fast. He smiled. Finally Jessica got to the altar too, standing beside Jay.

The preacher says, "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." He stopped, looking at the wedding couple. Then he looked at Jay, "Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

Jay smiled, said, "Yes, and I want to say few lines, if I may?"

The preacher nodded.

"We have fallen for each other from the start, and we've gotten through everything that hard for us, and I have no more wishes in my life than to be with you. I spent my night to pray that we'll be forever and always, that we will be at here. Today, is our day to be remembered, 4th August is our wedding day, and we shall not forget about it. I love you always, Sica."

Jessica touched, and smiled.

The preacher cough purposely, and continue, "Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes," Jessica cried, about to wipe her tears but Jay did it before her.

"Awww...." The people said together, as their exclamation of their romantic scene.

"You may kiss the bride." The preacher said.

And Jay kiss her slightly with her eyes close.

Everybody cheer for them and their friends gathered around.

"Congratulation!" They cheered together.

"Now, now," Jessica said, calmed them down. "Boys step aside, all the single ladies stand behind me! I'll throw the flowers without looking to you girls. All the girls become wild as they want to catch it. "One, two, three!" And Jessica throw it.

All people eyes following where the flower went and it fall to a girl, who's not focus on what the others doing. The flowers just choose her right away. She shocked, but still hold the flower.

"Yuri-ah! You got the flower!" Taeyeon shouted, hugging her.

"Wh-?"

"You'll marry after this!" Yoona explain.

"N-ne?"

"You got the bridal flower!" Sunny agitated to say. "You're not listening, are you?"

Yuri blushed, got caught.

"Anyway, she'll be marry..." Nichkhun step forward to Yuri. "with me."

"Awww..." Once again, the exclamation of people who envious the romantic scene.

"Actually, I'm preparing to propose her, but the flower go first before me." He said, give a forehead kiss for Yuri. He gives his charming smile.

Yuri smile back, really happy.

"Anyway, CHUKAE!" Wooyoung shouted, and all of them laughed.