I'm always listening to you, and always will

Forever

"Give me the small cutting blades," the nurse handed the doctor the cutting blades as he ordered, while another nurse wiping the doctor's forehead slowly. It's not easy to operate someone, though this is the easy one. "The girl lost a lot of bloods. Now quickly take the blood type "O" now." He ordered, feeling really uneasy. It's not a really easy case when it comes to lost of bloods.

"The stock "O" has been ran out of stock." That bad news always hear especially when the one who needed is in dying state.

"She..." the doctor talked, looking worriedly to the dying girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung sitting on the chair uneasily, his mind thinking about Taeyeon's pale face. The others also there, even Junsu and Tiffany who quickly come as they heard the news. The parents also. The mothers are talking about how it happens and worrily waiting. Wooyoung stand up, walked around, then sit again. Taecyeon, who uneasy looking at his friends like that, said, "Wooyoung, wait patiently. It will get better. She is a strong girl you know."

Wooyoung nodded, not really listening though. The operation has not stopped even though it has been 5 hours. His parents and Taeyeon's parents have gone to dinner at the canteen and get to know each other better. The operation signal has off and Wooyoung stand up in a flash, waiting in front of the door. The doctor come out, his face was flat, didn't showing any expression, which make Wooyoung wanted to shake him.

"Who is her family?" the doctor asked.

"I am her boyfriend." Wooyoung answered rapidly. The doctor seems hard to tell him. "Well, her family are in the canteen eating." he growled.

"This girl name..." the doctor take a look at the paper that has been filled by Wooyoung. "Kim Taeyeon, she has passed the critical period. She is a strong girl. She has lost a lot of blood and it was really dangerous if that person didn't give his blood to her." He said with a smile.

"Who?" Wooyoung asked curiously.

"Aren't you?" the doctor asked again.

"My blood type is "A", hers "O", doctor." Wooyoung growled again.

"Anyway," Nichkhun walked passed the doctor. "How is she? Can we visit her now?"

"Let her rest a bit for a while. She will be moved to another ward."

"Give her the best ward at this hospital." Wooyoung said. "I'll pay it."

The doctor nodded and excuse himself.

Wooyoung holding the happiness he has because he almost jumped the time the doctor said that Taeyeon has passed the critical period. It means she will be staying in the world, at his side, forever. But who the guy-

"I am the one giving her the blood. Don't think much, Woo,"

Wooyoung turned to the smiling devil, Nichkhun. Wooyoung smiled and hugged Nichkhun happily.

"Thanks bro!"

"Well, Yuri force me too, since she remembered that I have the same type blood with Taeyeon." He said, his hand wrapped tightly around Yuri's waist.

"Thanks Yul," Wooyoung automatically almost hug Yuri if Nichkhun didn't stand on his way. He realize his sudden action. "Sorry bro, I'm just too happy."

"I know."

Wooyoung left all his friends behind, and followed the nurse who was moving Taeyeon's to another ward. Though the doctor said let her sleep, Wooyoung sees nothing will hurt Taeyeon if he just hold her hand, right? So he did. He sat beside Taeyeon who sleeping soundly, looking at her angelic face, which make Wooyoung wanted to pinch her instead of holding her hand. He really want to hear her voice, but he is willingly to wait until Taeyeon conscious. But...

"Wooyoung..." Taeyeon mumbled.

Wooyoung heard it and looked at Taeyeon. She is delirious-ing. Wooyoung just sit and listen to her.

"I love you... don't leave me... please..." Then she stopped and sleeping soundly.

"Saranghae, Taeng. I'll never leave you as long as you promise you won't leave me." Wooyoung stand up and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Just then, Taeyeon wake up.

"Ugh," She mumbled, and tried opening her eyes. After she could see clearly, her eyes looked around and she saw Wooyoung standing. "Woo," She called his name huskily. "Give me water, please." She asked because is really dry. "Thanks," she said after taking a sip of water.

Wooyoung sit down on the chair he sat after put down the glass on the desk. He smile sweetly and thanking God to save his girlfriend. "Taeng, do you know that you were delirious when you're asleep just now?"

"I always do that. What did I say?" She was completely fine. How she choding already show it.

Wooyoung felt happiness in his heart. "You said, 'Wooyoung...I love you... don't leave me... please..." He said with purposely funny tone.

"I did it?" Her eyes get wider, surprised. "Then you still listen it?"

"I'm always listening to you, and always will," He said, peck a flash kiss on her lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two lovely birds didn't notice that many people were standing in front of the room door. The door has a rectangle shape in the middle that wasn't made by wood but glass, so the outsider could see inside. The people are the parents, and their friends. The parents affected while the friends giggles. Taecyeon and Nichkhun high five while their girlfriends laughing softly.

''Ahem," The nurse disturb and said, "I have to check the patient and please don't gathered here."

All of them make a way for the nurse. She get in and the couple saw the people. All of them looked at them, holding their laughter. Wooyoung finally come out because feeling weird. The truth, the nurse told him to get out because she wanted to check Taeyeon.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked at Taecyeon and Nichkhun weird face.

"We saw your sweet moments."

"Yah, it's a memories only for us, how could we share it with you guys?!" He said jokingly.

"Wooyoung," His mother called him.

"Omma." He replied and bowed to Taeyeon's parents.

"We have something to asked. When will you marry Taeyeon?"

Wooyoung shocked. The question is very sudden. "I don't know. I don't think we're ready." He answered. "And I don't know what Taeyeon thinks yet."