Chapter 22 Holiday?

Forever

They arrived at Jeju Island at 8 AM in the morning. A man fetch them as they walked outside the airport. They sit on the big bus just like it before they sit on the bus at Seoul. *back to chapter 21 if forget*.  They reached the house. There are nine room in the two story house. *They stay at a villa, not hotel or resort*. "What is it?" Jessica squat and took an envelope from the floor as they opened the door.

There are nine room in this Villa. Sleep in the room with the person you sit with at the bus.


                                                                         -Mr. Simple

"MWO?!" she shouted as she has read it. Jay took from her hand and shocked to.

Everybody finally had read it and shocked.

"So..." Sunny spoke first. "Will we obey it?"

"Absolutely no!" Seohyun and Yuri answered.

"Yeah, we no need to obey it," Jessica said.

But suddenly a voice came, "Everybody need to obey. I don't say it twice."

All looked each other.

Taeyeon : Let's do this! Don't let this thing make our holiday ruined!

They all agree and get in to the room they choose with the person they sit with at the bus.

Jessica get out from her room as soon as she got another envelope. She asked everybody to gather. "I got another letter. Here it says that we need to make a couple name with the person we-uh-in the same room. It gives the example... JaySica..." she stopped. Her eyes widen. "So, make it like that," she finally said.

Everybody talk about their couple name will be. All locked themselves inside the room and kept thinking the best name. At 11 : 30 AM, one by one unlocked themselves and went to living room. WooTae is the first couple.

In the living room, when everybody had gathered and make a circle and sit.

Jessica : So, have you guys prepared the name? Ah, and make stick it in front of your room. Let's start from Tiffany.

Tiffany and Taeyeon have clear all their problem, so they could be say now as a friend.

Tiffany and Junsu said with cute voice : SuFany :D

All burst to laugh.

Jessica : Cute~ Next couple.

Sunny and Sungmin said with aegyo, "SunSun!"

"HAHAHA!" Taecyeon laugh the loud. "I wanna to punch his face!" he said in laugh.

Everybody looked at him and started to laugh loudly too.

Jay : Ignore him, next couple.

Everybody stopped laughing.

Junho and Hyoyeon : JunHyo imnida!

Chansung and Sooyoung : ChanSoo!

Nichkhun and Yuri : KhunRi! *giving a wink as they said their couple name*.

"Yah!" Wooyoung push Nichkhun's shoulder and laugh, "What is that?"

"Next," Jessica said.

Wooyoung and Taeyeon, looked at each other then laugh, "WooTae! Ang~".

"Aww, they are so cute." Yoona said. Everybody nodded, even Tiffany who accept the fact that they both fall in love.

I will fine another, the better one. Tiffany repeated her magic.

"Next,"

Yonghwa and Seohyun said, "YongSeo Couple,"

"Yah, yah," said Junsu, "Only both of you who added couple in behind. What is it? Another secret couple?"

Everyone looked at them.

"Ania, it's not like that," Seohyun denied formally. "It just that we thought this is couple name, so we added couple behind our name."

*Explain it formally* everyone except Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yonghwa, stunned.

"Okay!" Taeyeon melt the situation. "Who want to make lunch?"

Jessica : We play rock, paper, and scissor. Come on!

They all open their hands after Jessica shout 'out'. And the ones who lose are Yongseo couple.

"Yah, are you both planned to lose?" asked Sunny and smile suspiciously.

"Ania!" Both denied.

"Go make the food. I'm starving!" Chansung and Sooyoung shouted like a child.

The YongSeo couple went to kitchen while the others teasing ChanSoo.

"How if we make goguma?" asked Seohyun with 'puppy face' as they reach the kitchen.

"Are there any goguma?" Yonghwa asked, looked around them. There's nothing. "What should we eat?" he asked.

She walked to the freezer and open it. Nothing except an envelope. "Ah~ another envelope."

Yonghwa smiled. They talked much for three hours when they still at the room, looking name for their room. Then, minute by minute Yonghwa realized that she become more relax than before and talk to him comfortably way. And even, Yonghwa would call her "Hyun~" while she call him "Yong~" as he asked when Seohyun told him to asked her something for another payment after help her that time.

"Yong~ here another envelope." They opened it together and it write :

If you want to eat, you need to buy it and cooked. Have a great time :D

                                                                                          - Mr. Simple

"Yah, what is this?" Seohyun asked as she chuckles. "We need to go to market now."

"Yeah, right," Yonghwa said and they both went back to living room. "Hey, we have to go to market. Nothing is in the kitchen. So, we'll go now."

"MWO?" Chansung shouted. "What do you mean by 'no food'?"

Hear the word 'no food' made Sooyoung eyes widen. "What no food?"

"Aish~ shikshin!" said Tiffany and Junsu together who eavesdropping.

"Yah, it's not wrong for a person to feel hunger!" Sooyoung denied.

"So," Chansung asked YongSeo, "What happen?"

"Nothing happen, we just found an envelope inside the freezer which told us to buy food if want to eat." said Yonghwa.

"Aigo~" exclaimed Sooyoung.

"Where is the leader? We want to tell them that we are going." Seohyun asked.

"I'm the leader." Junsu said.

"Then we go. Told Jessica too, she will be very worried." Then YongSeo go to the market.

At second floor, Jessica is standing at her room balcony. *every room have balcony. From there, everybody could see the sea.*