Chapter 18 (Arranged Marriage)

Forever

Wooyoung told Nichkhun about the arranged marriage.

Wooyoung : Your father said that you have to go to your "home", then they tell you who you married to.

Nichkhun shocked but quickly calmed and sigh deeply. "I see. You may go then. I'll think about it."

Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon's waist *the new couple* and bring her out from the house after bid Nichkhun goodbye.

Note : "HOME" means Horvejkul Resident. Nichkhun live not in the same place with his parents.

Nichkhun went to basement and drove his car to his dad's office.

-----------

Horvejkul Enterprises

Nichkhun get in to his dad office with anger shown in his face. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What?" His dad asked, pretend as he doesn't know.

"You arranged a marriage."

"Ah, that. Why don't you take a seat?" His dad said, waving a chair to his son. Nichkhun uncomfortably sit to the chair. "You know Victoria Song, right? You are going to marry her,"

"You crazy. I never say I'm okay with it." Nichkhun stand up and walk away. "Ah, if you aren't breaking it off, i'll tell them as soon as possible."

"NICHKHUN!"

-------------------------------------------

As Nichkhun reached his apartment, he just realize that Yuri still there. Nichkhun went to kitchen and took the medicine with him to his room. He put it on the desk. *It's liquid*.  He sits on the side Yuri is facing to, and looked at the angel face that still sleeping. He wanted to wake her up to take her medicine but she just sleep to peacefully. Then Nichkhun thought a way, he then drink the medicine but didn't swallow it, and approach his face to hers and kiss her. He force Yuri mouth to open and when it open, he pull out the medicine with his tongue to inside .

Yuri swallowed it since she has been dreaming that she was eating. Even though didn't know that was medicine, she felt  warmth around her. She slowly open her eyes and saw an arm around hers. She turn around just to found Nichkhun was sleeping beside her. She stare at his face, couldn't back off of his face.

Yuri's POV

He sleeps like angel.

I touch his eyes softly with my fingers tracing his face and stopped at his lips. I felt the warmth just by touching his lips. God, he is so handsome. But, Yuri-ah, he is a playboy, don't fall for him. Every playboy can't be trusted. I shook my head softly. My lips open, spoke, "Nichkhun-ah, it's a sad thing that you are a playboy. If you are not like them, I might have fallen for you," then my body move approached him and I kiss his cheek.

I feel so tired that made me asleep.

Nichkhun's POV

I lie down beside Yuri and close my eyes. *My face was facing Yuri*.

I heard she woke up, so I decided to pretend that I'm asleep. I felt that her fingers run through my face softly. Her fingers so warmth. Her fingers stopped at my lips, then she take away her fingers.

She said, "Nichkhun-ah, it's a sad thing that you are a playboy. If you are not like them, I might have fallen for you."

And she kiss my cheek.

After a few minutes, I sure that's she had fallen asleep so I opened my eyes and saw and angel face. She must be under the effect of medicine. I put my arms aroung her body and hugged her tightly.

End of POV

9 PM

Yuri woke up and feel warmth around her. Nichkhun has been hugging her since he fall asleep. She looked at him with heart full of confusion.

"Stare much, huh?"

She shocked and quickly move away. But Nichkhun grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly.

"Don't move." Nichkhun said to her as she began to startled. "Saranghaeyeo, Yuri-ah," he said on her ear. He broke their hug and his face went closer to hers and kissed her lips. Yuri was shocked for, like second when Ji Yeon case haunting her again. She tried to move away as she broke their kiss and started hitting Nichkhun with both her fist to Nichkhun's chest. Nichkhun didn't loosen up, he even huged tightly than before and kiss her forehead. "I mean it, Yuri." she cried on his shoulders.

"Don't lie." She plead in pain. "Please," she begged. She doesn't hit him anymore. She felt her body strenght go away. She lean her head on his shoulder, and said, "Don't lie," weakly.

Nichkhun took a deep sighed before spoke, "I know I am a playboy, but when I met you, I think that you want to make me fall for you but then when you sick, my heart was like falling down. I don't know why but I worried about you. So I brought you here instead to nursery room. Love just happen, no plan at all."

Yuri is listening carefully every word that come out from his mouth. She began to trusted him but deep inside there still a hollow part that still confused. Her past with Minho is just too much yet Ji-Yeon case. It's just...

"Open your heart for me," Yuri heard Nichkhun plead, "I will not dumped you like that stupid Minho. Please try to open up on a relationship. With me."

"I don't think I am ready to another relationship after with Minho," Yuri answered, trying to broke their hug. But Nichkhun is just too strong. "It's just not about Minho and my past. It's also because... one of my friend, Taeyeon's cousin, actually, she was dating aguy back then, although she knew about his character, she still dating him. She trusted him with all her heart. But one night she disappear and the next day, we found she ... When I say 'character' I mean is playboy." Yuri took a deep sighed before continue, "I..."

"You don't need to answer now."

"Nichkhun-ssi, gomawo-eo,"