Chapter 5 (Work)

Forever

Yuri's POV

OMG! Why is my heart beating so fast and did my face blushing?

Nichkhun's POV

She is so cute using the uniform.

Author's POV

The manager walked toward Yuri and said, "Go Hara will take this position, you handle the table that got 15 people there. I count on you, since Go Hara is the new member here."

Yuri walked to Nichkhun's table after take a deep breath. He is alone, the other is girls. Yuri asked, "May I take your order?"

"Yeah," Nichkhun said, giving his cutest smile to Yuri, "We want Blue Cocktail and chichken steak."

"All the same?" Yuri asked.

"Yes." A brown long hair girl said, glared at Yuri.

Fifteen Minutes after

Yuri bring the order to Nichkhun's table. Nichkhun see that the order is very heavy so he stand and helped Yuri put the food on the table. All the girls glared to her. They were jealous, Yuri could see. "Enjoy the meal," she said and gone.

Yuri served another table and then she heard Nichkhun call her. "Yuri-ssi." he said. Yuri quickly go to his table.

"Yes."

"Bill, please."

"Please go to the cashier." Yuri smiled politely and Nichkhun's heart beating faster than ever.

She's cute when she's smile. Yuri and Seohyun then cleaned the table and wash those.

Nichkhun pay the bill. He is surprised when he see that the girl is the one who push Tiffany.

"There you go." She said.

At the kitchen (Seohyun and Yuri are washing the dishes)

Yuri : Tonight I will work at a bar. So you and Taeyeonnie go first.

Seohyun : Are you serious? I thought you were lying.

Yuri : My Father just get fired. I need to extra-work.

Seohyun : There's must be another way.

Yuri : The one that avaible now is only that.

Seohyun *sigh* : Just be careful.