Chapter 26 WooTae

Forever

"Woo~" Taeyeon called her boyfriend who is walking to their room. "Are we sleeping in the same bed?" She asked in innocent voice.

"Of course, where should I sleep then?" Wooyoung make a joke.

"Right," She sighed. "I'll sleep first."

"I want to sleep too." He ran to Taeyeon and grabbed her arms like a little child.

"Yah, why are you acting like this?" Taeyeon asked as she laughed.

"I want to." He answered as he make a baby face.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung walked to their room and went to bed after close the lamp.

It's only ten and they can't sleep. Everything looked dark for them. Taeyeon has put a bolster pillow between them. Even though they are a couple, Taeyeon still feel uneasy too sleep before married. It's really ain't right. If her mom know, she will faint. Their eyes still open widen and they could even hear the clock tick. Finally, Wooyoung spoke first.

Woo : Tae-tae~ have you slept yet?

Tae : Ania, I can't sleep.

Woo : Hmm, do you want to take a walk?

Tae : At this hour? Are you sure?

Woo : Yeah, because seems like we can't sleep, let's take a walk to make us tired.

Tae : Instead of walking, why don't we dancing and singing?

Woo : Mwo?

Tae : I love dance and sing. I'm quite good at those actually.

Woo : Really? Why don't you show me?

Tae : It's embarassing if I do it alone. You need to dance with me.

Woo : I'll dance you sing.

Tae : Deal.

Taeyeon took Wooyoung's handphone and find a song. She clicked at 'I think I love you' song ~ Byul. She then sing the song and Wooyoung started to dance with the rythim. He made a slow moves that improves the song more. Then after the song done, they continue with 'Last Farewell' by Big Bang. Because the song was originally by boys, Wooyoung sing and Taeyeon dance. Then they continue and continue, then suddenly their room door was knocked.

"YAH! Someone need to sleep here! Trying! So please don't make noise!" They realized it was Sooyoung's voice and looked at each other with 'dumbed founded' face.

After Sooyoung went, they laugh. Not loudly, only they could hear it. They close the lamp and try to sleep.

Still with the bolster pillow between them, but their heart remain one.