Chapter 3 (Made enemies)

Forever

Bell Rang

Taeyeon's POV

I quickly packing my book, and about to go when Junho stopped me.

"Can we go together?" asked Junho hopefully.

I was about to say yes, when a blonde curly girl stand behind Junho and close his eyes with her hand. said "Leave," without voice. Don't know who she is, I choose to go. I am starving. I went to Yuri's class. I saw her still sitting and surprise when she saw me.

"Yah, Yuri-ah, stop day dreaming," I said, walk towards her.

She stand up and come to me and say, "Let's find Seohyun," She dragged me to Seohyun's class, which just beside hers.

We saw Seobaby was talking to a tall, good-looking guy when we reached her class. She saw us and excuse herself from that guy. She smile like an angel, I thought. No wonder that guy like her.

We walked to canteen while we are talking. I was talking about Junho and what we talked about that made us laughing when I bumped into someone. It wasn't hurt much. But what the guy said was hurt. *I was walking backwards.

"Ouch!" the guy that I bumped into shout, "You shortie! Watch where are you going!"

Shortie words is the most hurting words I've ever heard. Okay, what he said was a fact. But that doesn't mean he could call me like that. I don't even know who he is.

Yuri and Seohyun quickly helped me stand while apologizing to the guy. I heard Seohyun whisper to me, "You bumped into Jang Wooyoung!" I could tell she was very panicked.

But I don't care. He call me "shortie". I guess he is the one who should be apologizing. I turn around to see the guy. That guy looked at me too. I gave him the most horrible gaze.

"Who are you, dare give me that look?" He yell, push me to wall. *I was standing close to a wall.

He pushed me hard, and it was hurt. "I am Kim Taeyeon, and I don't care who you are!" I yelled back. I was very angry that I don't see what coming. He was pushed aside by someone,and that person splashed me with a bucket of water. That make me remember how my mom splashed water to my face.

The girl who did that to me said, "Don't you dare talk back to my boyfriend."

When she about to walked away with all her friends and boyfriend, I don't know from where I got the strenght, but my mouth said, "How dare you splashed me, b*tch! Who do you think you are?" I gave the girl the most icy glare.

All her friends startled and turn around to see the stupid person who dare talk to that girl.

One of her friends, I realize she was the one who dragged Junho, said, "How could you talk like that to Tiffany?"

My mouth, that cannot be stopped, continue, "So your name is Tiffany?" I stand and walked to Seohyun and Yuri. "What a pretty name, it's a pity that name given to someone like you." I was about to go, when I feel someone want to grabbed my hair. Uncosciously, I turn around and push the person. It was Tiffany. Knew this my fault, "Sorry, I just have the sensed people want to grabbed my hair." I said those words softly. I even shock.

An akward silence.

A laugh suddenly heard. It was Junho, standing behind everybody, then apploused and said, "You impressed me, Kim Taeyeon." he walked toward me. "You are my type," he said seductively near my ear. I know Yuri was listening. But pretending not hear anything.

Another sound was Seohyun. "I am starving, how if we go now? Yuri-ah?" resuscitate Yuri and me. Without our answers she dragged us to the canteen.

Wooyoung's POV

That girl is wow! How could  she talk back to me? It was the stupidest thing she would ever done. I am the grandchild of this school owner. I could easily kick her from this school. But what is this feeling? I don't feel to make her dropped out. I feel like she is a new game for me to win over.

"Come on. We go to canteen." I said, do not care about Tiffany. I don't like her at all. She always use her eye-smile to make me like her. But that only make me feel disgust of her. She like me, I know, and I date her just because my parents asked me so too. If not, they will cut my money. Khun, Yonghwa, and Taecyeon follow me to canteen while the R-Girls helped their leader who fell down.

Wooyoung's POV end

Author's POV

Wooyoung looked around until he found her- Kim Taeyeon. She was sitting with her friends, eating and talking. He was about to go there when someone grabbed his shoulder. It was Junsu, a guy who always sitting in the corner, but he was one of his friends. And Wooyoung know, deep inside Junsu, he wasn't as good as he show to the public.

"What?" Wooyoung asked, felt annoyed.

"Nothing." Then Junsu walked to Kim Taeyeon's table.

Wooyoung surprised. Junsu never close to anyone else before. Or at least don't want people to see so. He is watching how they chat and suddenly his feet bring her to Kim Taeyeon's table.

"Hi." Wooyoung said.