Chapter 28 Another Envelope

Forever

SECOND DAY OF HOLIDAY :

In the early morning, where the Sun hasn't even rise,a couple was jogging around the beaches.

"Hyun~ do you tired?" asked Yonghwa.

"Ania, Yong~," repliead Seohyun, keep running slowly. "Come on, we go there." Seohyun pointed a park close the beach. "I'll teach you some good exercises." Seohyun lie down and sit-up.

Yonghwa do the same as her. After like 15 minutes, both of them have been breathing heavily. "Hey, are you always do that?"

"Yes. You know, my dad, he-uh-could hit his daughters, so I need some exercises to make my bones strong." she answered.

Yonghwa could feel the pain she was going through. After get their breathe on control, or back to normal, they walked to the villa. As they arrived, everyone hasn't waken up yet, so they took a bath and watched television.

On the second floor, in KhunRi's Room :

Yuri struggle as she slowly waken up. Nichkhun's hand at her belly, prove that they slept hugging all night long. Finally, Yuri got her right mind right away. As soon as she realized something on her belly, she quickly move his hand and wake him up. "Wake up sleepyhead!" She try to wake him up by shaking his shoulder.

Nichkhun grabbed Yuri hand and Yuri fall on him. Then his hand wrapped her shoulder. " This so much better." he said in sleepy voice.

Yuri struggle. One of Nichkhun's hand hold Yuri head towards his shoulder. "If someone catch us on this position, my image will be bad." Yuri said embarassly.

Nichkhun answered, proposely near hers ears. "If someone catch us on this position, I'll take care of you."

Yuri felt her cheeks blushing. "I'll take a bath."

"Do you want me to come with you?" He .

"No way," She said, opening the luggage and bring out a jeans and white shirt.

Beside their room, the WooTae 'Ang~' were still sleeping. In fact, there's no sign they will wake up. A knock by someone still make them unconscious. Finally, after ten times knocks, Taeyeon get up. "Who is that?" She asked in sleepy voice.

"It's Yuri!" Yuri shouted.

Taeyeon opened the door. "Wae?"

"Do you want to take a bath together?"

"Mwo? Are you still scared taking bath alone?"

"Ania!" She denied. "It just that here is too new-ish for me."

"But you didn't scared yesterday?"

"Well it was noon. Still has the sun. The sun hasn't risen yet."

"You wake me up in early morning?" Taeyeon spinned her eye.

"Taeng-ah? You have waken?" On the bed, Wooyoung still sleeping, struggling.

"You both sound like a newlyweds." Yuri teased. "Don't tell me you both plan to bath together."

"No we don't!"

Wooyoung has walked to the door. "Wae?"

"She asked to take a bath together." Taeyeon said.

"Are you serious? Why don't you bring Khun?" He teased.

Yuri pouted. Before she answered, Nichkhun is walking towards them and replied, "She blew me off." in pathetic way.

"I'll go to bath, alone, then." Yuri ran to the bathroom as fast as she could. She felt so embarassed.

In JaySica's room,  both still sleeping. Jessica wake up and realize that she and Jay are sleeping facing each other. Then she woke him up, "Yah, Park Jaebeom, if you don't wake up, I will kick you!" She shouted, shaking Jay's body.

Jay finally wake up, but his eyes still half open. "Wae?" He asked, still in sleepy voice.

"Wake up! Just wake up!" The she opened her luggage and take out t-shirt and jeans and quickly run to girl's bathroom. But someone is taking a bath. She knocked the door a few times and a husky voice asked, "Who is that?"

Jessica recognize it's Yuri. "Yuri-ssi, I am Jessica."

"Oh!" She exlaimed. After turning off the shower, she opened the door.

Girl's bathroom is big and designed for ten people to fit in.Five shower were put on the left side, while other five in right side. There are walls that separate one to another. So if they want to bath together they can.

"I am a leader. I don't want to be late." Jessica said. "And, and please call me Sica."

"Sure. Call me Yul." Yuri said as they kept showering.

After few minutes, Taeyeon came in and go to beside Jessica. "Sica, you have waken." Taeyeon said, turning on the shower.

"Excuse us," Sooyoung and Sunny said.

They take a bath while taking and Hyoyeon come in to shower also. "Sica, Tiffany, hasn't up yet."

"Ah, Yoona, also," Sunny said.

"Let them sleep." said Jessica, turning off her shower and wear clothes. She then went back to her room.

In SuFany's room, Junsu has waken up like 30 minutes already. He was facing towards Tiffany who slept under the alcohol. She smells like alcohol and it supposed to make Junsu disgust, but he couldn't help himself. He is too love her. Far before Tiffany and Wooyoung date.

#JUNSU'S FLASHBACK

I was sitting in the corner, watching another kids like me running everywhere. I was still in the kindergarden. My parents is rich, but they don't rich enough to make me a happy mental for me. They argue about everything, everytime they were at home. There's no peace. I always wonder how they could possibly marry. Didn't care I was watching or not, they kept on arguing things and fight. It feels like my appearance in the world doesn't mean anything. It's like I don't even exist. How jealous I was with poor people with happiness. How I wish it was me. But I remember what my nanny told me, "Don't cry, find a girl that you love and feel the happiness. Forget about the pain."

I was too young to understand.

So, when I was sitting in the corner, watching another kids like me running everywhere, a girl showed up in front of me, giving me her hand for me to make hand-shake.

"I am Junsu, Kim Junsu." I said, I looked at that girl who has short hair and eye-smile whenever she smile. It gave me courage.

"Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang."

And I couldn't forget about her every second and breathe in my life.

#END OF JUNSU'S FLASHBACK

Tiffany woke up and catch that Junsu was looking at her. She felt headache and said, "I drink too much, didn't I?"

"Yes," Junsu said, helping her to sit. He gave her a glass of water.

"Thanks," Her voice sounds like a person with sore throat. After drinking water, her voice get better. "I'll go to take a bath." She said, her eyes got more clearly.

Everyone has got their bath. They looked down to the living room and found a couple sitting and watching television.

All of them except YongSeo couple, shouted, "You betrayed us!"

"Mwo? We didn't." YongSeo said.

They then began to teased.

"I will go for a walk, it's so boring in here." Jessica said, walking to the door. She found an envelope as she wanted to opened the door. She sighed and walked back to the living room. "I found another envelope."

"You did? We didn't see it this early morning." Yonghwa said.

"Well," Jessica opened the glue that stick the envelope and take out a letter. It's wrote :

I have predicted that it would be boring at there for a week without anything to do. So I have prepared a game. There's a forest, well, let's say it's a forest. It's about ten minutes walk from the beach. There, find another envelope. And read what it's write. Have fun.

                                                                                           -Mr. Simple

"Please read it out loud, Jay." Jessica said, handing him the letter.

Jay has read it and everyone agreed to go.

They walked to the forest, and arrived there ten minutes later. It's eight o'clock in the morning. The girls wear shirt and jeans while the boys wear shirt, jacket, and jeans.

Jessica : So, we need to find the other envelope. We will be split. Alright?

Everyone nodded.

Jessica : Pair with the person you share the bedroom. Got it?

"Yes!" Everybody answered.

"Go!" Jessica shouted and clapped once.

Everybody go to another directions.

TaecYoon's Moments : (SORRY, IT'S NOT IN THE TAG, BUT I DO REALLY  WANT TO WRITE ABOUT THEM. THE TAGS HAS ITS LIMIT. SO IF THERE IS YOUR FRIEND WHO LIKES TAECYOON, ASK THEM TO READ :D)

Yoona's POV

I am really happy from the first time I got the seat on the bus at Seoul. I never think it would end this way. I mean, I was happy enough to sit beside him on the way to airport, but I am very happy to know we got the same room and now, we alone. Come on, what did I do before I go to here? Do I even do good deeds? Oh yeah, I did, I go to Onew Oppa Musical Stage before I went here. I was too tired, but still went watch him.

Now, I am walking with Taecyeon Oppa, heading south, don't even care if I find the envelope or not. What my mind stuck now is all about this guy who is walking beside me. What should I do? Should I say something? No, he will see my blush cheeks. OH!!! Why is my heartbeat so loud??? Gosh, I am so nervous. Did he hear it? I take a quick look to Taecyeon. He seems very quite too. Unconscious, I looked at him all the time.

I didn't realize that there was a stone in front of me, I almost hit the dirt if Taecyeon didn't catch me.

"Gomawo-eo," I said, looked in his eyes. He looked at me the way I looked at him. How I love him.

"Gwenchanaeyo?" He asked in worry.

"Ne." I said, then he helped me stand.

We walked again, but my feet was hurt. I guess he realized that I was holding pain and asked me, "Are you alright?"

I was about to say yes, if I wasn't slipped again and it's hurt. "Aw!" I shouted, reflexly touch my ankle.

"Is it hurt?" He asked, carrying me in bridal style as quick as possible to a ground which is not so dirty so my jeans won't dirty.

I could only nodded, feeling really hurt in my ankle. I only had ever felt this pain when I was still small. A same person who helped me.

#FLASHBACK

I was playing hide and seek with Tiffany, Sunny, and Sooyoung. We play at Sooyoung's summer house since her house is big and her mother is kind enough to let her child play under the sun and get dirty. We often go there to escaped from tutoring and everything that really disturbing. Sooyoung has a cousin, his name is Ok Taecyeon. We never see him, though we know he is the one that will receive all the property from Ok's and Choi's company. It's because Sooyoung's mother only can give a daughter. Luckily, their family really close and doesn't have any hatred. Ok Taecyeon is also there every summer. Sooyoung told us about it. We were old enough to know anything. If you say 9-year-old was enough.

"Why didn't he show up?" Sunny asked Sooyoung when we sit at a bench, to take a rest after running everywhere.

"Well, you know, he is a boy and about to inherit two companies, so what do you think he is doing?" Sooyoung asked back with 'what you think' face.

"I see," Sunny said, and then stand. "Let's play again!" She giving her best aegyeo

Then they play scissors, rock, and paper to see who hides and who seek. "O~" I sighed as I lost, I hit my forehead softly.

I close my eyes and count to twenty. I opened my eyes. No one's there. As I said, it was a big house, I grumbled and started to walked. I find behind the brushes, inside the warehouse, under dining table, even I went to the kitchen. This what I hate from losing a game, espesially hide and seek. The crazy thing is, I always lose at this game. Only once or twice I ever win. So I walked at the garden (There are garden), while kicking the gravel angrily. Suddenly, I slipped because one of the 'gravel', or should be say big stone, that I tried to kick. "Aw!" I shouted, it's really hurt. Gosh, what a bad day! I tried to stand up by myself but got my body fell to the ground again.

A hand touch my shoulder and helped me. I didn't know who he was, but he is cute. He then said, "Are you okay?" I shook my head. Seriously, how could I nodded in situation like this? My right ankle wrench. The he squat in front of me, "Hop in!" He said, asking me to hop in his back. I couldn't think straight so I just listen to him. I hop in his back, and he carried me in piggyback way. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Yoona, Im Yoona," I answered, holding my pain. "Yours?" I asked.

"Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon," He said and I gasped.

"Taecyeon? Sooyoung's cousin?" I asked.

"Ah, you are one of Sooyoung's friend?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

Minutes by minutes passed by and I looked around. "Do I walk this far?" I asked, I don't know to who.

But he answered, "Yeah, I was walking to the pond, but I heard a girl screamed and quickly see what happened."

Then we silent again, but finally, we got to the house. He put me softly to the couch and asked the maid that was walking around us to bring ice and medicine. He grabbed my ankle softly, I exclaimed and hold the pain as I can.

"Gomawo-eo," I said and smile, he looked at me and smiled back.

He is my first love.

#END OF FLASHBACK

"Isn't this like us back then?" He asked me, and I looked at him.

I smiled, he remember. "You still remember?"

"Of course," He laugh, then squat like that time. "I find no medicine, we need to get back. Hop in!"

"But what about the envelope and our friends?"

"We'll call them." He said impatiently. I wonder what makes him like that. "Your ankle wouldn't get any better if we just be here."

I felt happy, he is worried about me. My lips smiled. Then I hop in his back. Just like old memories.

Old memories of us.

End of Yoona's POV