Chapter 17 (WooTae)

Forever

Taeyeon sighed deeply. She has left the hospital like 30 minutes already, yet she still feel uneasy. Seohyun is maknae (the smallest) from three of them. "Hah~ how could her dad so cruel? Hitting his daughters? He needs to be in jail," She kicked the small stones in front of her. She then remember Yuri and wanted to talk to her. Well, she need to know to. Taeyeon take a bus to Nichkhun's place. She surprised to see where Nichkhun lives. The place is...

Well, after asking where the apartment, Taeyeon knocked the door as she found the room. Nichkhun opened the door and feel surprised. "I thought you say you will take her after work and it's about 10 pm." He said.

"Well, I changed my mind. Where is she?"

"She is sleeping. She needs rest."

Taeyeon walked inside the house and found Yuri in a bed. Sleeping like sleeping beauty, but using men's shirt. She glared at Nichkhun, "Do you change her clothes? By any mean, you see hers...?"

"Well, truly yes. But you cannot call it harrassment, because she was sweating too much. If I didn't change it, she will sicker than she already are. Of course you wont let it happen right? Oh, and she had woke up at 2 pm, but then she sleep again because the fever back. Now," Nichkhun looked at the clock, "is 6 pm. Why don't you take a seat? I am about to make her seawood soup."

"Wow, seems that you could take care of her." Taeyeon said sarcastically. "And soup?"

"Don't look at me that way. I just want the best for her."

"The best," Taeyeon murmured. "Than I guess I should get going. You could take care of her. I'll back at twelve in the midnight."

"Whoa! Wait a minute. At twelve? That's too dark already. Let her sleep here tonight. Say to her mom she's staying at yours." Nichkhun said.

"How if I take her back now?"

Nichkhun said, "I guess you know the best."

"Fine, let her stay. Don't harrass her." Taeyeon walked to the door. "Tell her that if she wake up, call me, then I'll picked her up. But that if the time still ten. That's final. Deal?"

*He said that twelve is too dark. So Taeyeon only could pick her at ten and twelve.*

"Yes," then Taeyeon walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, another place.

Wooyoung is driving his car to Nichkhun's place. Nichkhun's dad asked Wooyoung to tell Nichkhun that he got arranged marriage. Wooyoung doesn't want to tell his bestfriend a bad surprised. But, his dad wants Wooyoung to tell his son, so here he is, walking to Nichkhun's house. He saw Taeyeon walked out from a room. But that... that's Nichkhun's!

What the hell is going on? He thought, are they playing behind me? After I propose to Taeyeon, no wonder she wants to remain as friends.

Wooyoung walked toward them, and shouted, "So you both are dating?"

Both of them shocked and looked the one who shouted. Taeyeon the first say, "No."

"Liar." Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon's heart felt hurt as he said the word.

Nichkhun sees their expression. He knows what is going on. A falling in love couple. He smirked and said, "Wooyoung-ah, you take it wrong way." Wooyoung walked to him and glared at him, "Taeyeon-ssi friend is with me. Her name Kwon Yuri."

"No need to lie, Khun. You're not good with it." He started to give Taeyeon a frozen glare. "So this is why you want to remain as friend? Because you want to get two rich guys, huh?" He said it and Taeyeon leaves as soon as she can.

This is so hard to take. Her heart couldn't take it. This is why she wants to remain as friend. She runs.

"Yah! Wooyoung, you are the dumbest person I ever meet. How could I have friend like you? I didn't lie to you. If you don't believe, come in and see who is in my bed!" Nichkhun say as he is helpless. How could his friend this stupid? He is seriously jealous.

Wooyung get in to the Nichkhun's room, just to find a girl is sleeping there. So..... he ran as fast as he could to the lift, wishing that she hasn't gone far yet. Nichkhun just shook his head to see his stupid friend running like crazy person.

------------------------

The lift has closed when he reached the lift. He couldn't wait, since there is like forty-something floor. He open the emergency room and run. As he open the emergency room at lobby, he looked around but she is nowhere to be found. He runs to outside, he saw her in bus stop. But his bad luck is around,  the bus come and stopped. She already get in there when he run to the bus. But he doesn't want to stop, it's halfway to reached her. He run to the bus, luckily for him, the driver saw him and stopped.

Note : It's about ten minutes already the bus move.

Wooyoung : Gamsahamnida. But I want to look a person. It won't take long.

Wooyoung quickly looked for her. There she is, sitting, and watching outside the window. She looked very surprised when she saw Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung-ssi." She said, her eyes widely open. "Why are you here?"

"Follow me." He didn't let her protest, he grabbed her wrist and take her out from the bus. The bus leave them. "I'm sorry to say you a liar, I'm sorry I make you upset." He hugged her tightly, won't let her go away anymore.

But Taeyeon still upset, yet her forgive him. "I forgive you." she whispered. Her tears began to dropped.

There they are hugging each other in the sidewalk.

People whispering and they heard some,

*P=PEOPLE

P1 : Young people today have no embarassed.

P2 : How could they? It's in public.

P3 : Aigo~ what a sweet couple they are.

They just laugh and walked to the building again.

"Why do you come to Nichkhun's place?" Wooyoung asked as he caress Taeyeon's hair.

"Yuri is in the same class with him and she fainted. He takes care of her."

"That doesn't sound like him. He is... you know...."

"By the way," Taeyeon said, change the topic, "Why do you go there?"

Wooyoung hit his forehead. "I forgot to tell him. Come on we get in."