Chapter 23 COUPLES

Forever

Jessica's POV

What is this? Why I have to be in the same room as him? Why? This is making me hard to forget about him. I choose to let him go, now I couldn't even get over him. Though we didn't have many memories from the past, but all inside my mind only pictures of him, the day I met him, the second time I met him, and times in hospital that I pass with him. I could remember everything clearly on my mind. I closed my eyes, feeling the wind blowing my hair, touch my skin coldly, "Hachiuu!" I sneeze. Suddenly a coat was put on my shoulder and I saw Jay standing behind me. He looked at me as I looked at him. I turn back and looked at the sea-view.

It's a very beautiful view, but I couldn't feel it since he kept staring at me. He walked and stopped beside me, accompany me watching the sea-view. I pretended that I don't know it. But I could feel the gaze he give me. Oh, how I wish to hugged him and accept his heart. The thought of that melting my heart.

"It's so cold out here," He started, I could feel he wanted to asked me about what happened, but he change the topic. That's why I love him, I said to myself. He continued, "Though it's beautiful, you could see it later, when the sun is hotter."

"I want to feel the coldness." I said in coldy tone.

AIGO~ why do I talk like that? Didn't I the one who told them to be friendly?

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay." Then he turned around to see me, I could tell his face looks means 'my patient has faded away'. "Why, Sica?"

After giving him a flash look, I quickly looked another way, I didn't feel to look at the view. "What?" I pretended.

"You know what I mean." he said, his voice sound really impatient.

"Don't lie." he turn my shoulder, and I looked at him in the eyes. I know he reveals that I lied.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Someone knocked the door, and I quickly ran to the door and opened it. It was Taeyeon. "What do you like for lunch?" she asked me and her face looks surprised when she saw Jay stand behind me and push the door wider than I had.

"I would like everything that can be eaten."

"Did I..." Taeyeon started, "...disturb moment of both of you? If I was, I'm sorry." Taeyeon apologize while bowed.

"Ania," Jessica said, "How is the cooking going? Is YongSeo couple cooking?"

"Ah, about that, we're sorry for the late inform, but YongSeo went to buy the ingredients, since the kitchen was empty. Another envelope left and it said that the cooking people need to buy if want to eat. They told us to asked everyone what they would like to eat. So, Sica, what's your?"

"Everything that can be eaten is good for me." I smiled. Then she left. I wanted to follow her but Jay grabbed my wrist and closed the door. He impatiently force me to sit on the bed while he closed the balcony door.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked me impatiently. "What did I do?"

"You've done nothing! It just me, it's the wrong with me. Just get over it!" I cried. I couldn't hold it anymore, I don't want to tell the truth, Krystal will be very hurt if she know I love the guy she likes. I have to put family before myself. "Don't ask me anymore!"

"Fine!" he said, standing. "Is this thing has something to do with your sister?"

I looked up, felt shocked. How could he know? "What-"

"She confessed to me at the day you left me."

What? "What did you answer?"

"I said no and tell her that I'm in love with her sister."

"What did you do?" I could feel my eyes widen. No wonder these days Krystal had been acting awkwardly. "How could you that?"

A's POV (A = author)

#FLASHBACK

Jay was walking out from the hospital after washing his face, especially his eyes that red after crying. It's embarassing for a guy to cry. he heard my name was called, so he turned around to see the person face. It's Krystal Jung, the sister of the person who just broke his heart. But it wasn't Krystal fault so he asked, "Ne?"

"Oppa! Chakamanyeo! (Wait)." She ran towards him. "I...want...to...tell...you...something..." She said in the midst of breath. She seemed really tired.

"Wae?" Jay asked.

She took a deep breath before said, "I like you, Jaebeom Oppa!" She close her eyes, her cheeks blushed as she said it.

It must be her first time confessed to a guy. It's unlucky for her that Jay love her sister. He was speechless. Didn't know what to say, he sighed deeply. "You know," He said as he sat on a bench in front of the hospital. "Your sister just said that she hate me. What an ironic things."

"You like my sister, are you?" She asked, her face began to sad, but quickly recovered it. Then suddenly she smiled, "I don't know what, but after you say those words which means 'i'm sorry, but i like another person' which ironiccally refer to my sister, I felt nothing. It just that maybe I like you because you save from the incident, so I think I felt something for you." Krystal added, "Maybe this is the punishment for me because playing boys around."

Jay laugh. "Yeah maybe. You should stop that."

"If you really like my sister, then go get her! I'll support you from behind! And I have my way," She said, recall that after the day she told Jessica about her feeling to Jay, Jessica avoid eye contact with her. Don't tell me... Krystal chuckles as she has revealed the truth. "You know, you should try harder to melt her ice-heart. It's half-way to it! Aza aza fighting!" 

Jay looked at her running back to the hospital.

#END OF FLASHBACK

After Jay told her about the scene, she began to cry and wipe her tears. Kept thinking to herself, how stupid she has become. She's been avoiding the guy she loved without knowing that her sister had known long before than her. Gosh, should I be happy or sad? It's a mix happiness and sadness. Jay hugged her, "Cry all you want, let all your pain out."

"How could I didn't even see it? She's been acting weird lately, to make sure that I still think that she still like you!"

"Why would she do that? I guess she is helping me?" *Thinking, what actually the plan Krystal on*.

"She knew that if more I avoid someone, more I will remember about that person."

"Ah~ I see. What a smart little sister."

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Another disturbing." Jay murmured, "Go wash your face." he ordered Jessica.

He opened the door and now it's Wooyoung. "What?" Jay asked.

"Eh, our lunch is only goguma. Could you asked Jessica if it's okay?"

Jessica came out from the bathroom, "What to asked me?"

"Our lunch is going to be only goguma, without another-hmm, food, to be exact."

"What? But Taeyeon asked us what would we like to eat, so how could be there only goguma?"

"They were on the way to the market to buy the ingredients when they pass the goguma's field. Seohyun wanted to eat it so she bought some for her and us. They went to the market, though, but the ingredients they wanted to buy was sold out and later on 3 PM the food will be restored. They thought about the shikshin couple, so they decided to only make goguma."

"Ah, why it must be them who lose on the game?" Jessica rub her hair. "Fine, then goguma is our lunch."