Chapter 10 (KhunRi)

Forever

PUT YOUR HANDS UP~

Yuri wake up as her handphone alarm song rang. She walked to bathroom and take a bath. After wear her uniform, she go to the kitchen and help her mom cook for breakfast.

"Omma~Unnie~, I am so hungry." Yuri's little sister, Da Hye, said noisily.

After done cooking, Yuri looked at her watch and she knew she is going to be late if she is not faster.

Yuri's POV

I heard my phone rang. I picked up, and I heard Taeyeon's voice. "Yuri-ah, Seohyun and I already at school. I am sorry that I leave you. But it is because I haven't done my homework, so I did it at school. Seohyun thought that I left with you, so she went to school alone. Where are you now? Bell are about to rang!"

"I am still at home. I am on the way. Apologize accepted. Don't worry, Taeyeonnie!" I hang up and shouted, "Appa, Omma, I'm leaving!"

I run to school, while occasionally look at my watch. Please don't rang, don't rang. Wait for me!! Finally I arrived at school, a minute before bell rang. I ran to class. Before I open the door, I stopped and take a deep breath. I open the door and I saw no one. Well, there is only one person inside the class. I don't recognize who is it, so I asked, "Where are the others?"

The guy look up and see me. It's Nichkhun. "They are at dance class. You do know right that this is art school?"

"Yeah," I lied. I don't know about it. All I know is that I got scholarships because my science and Seohyun's math. "Why don't you go?"

"I'm late. When I got there, the teacher asked me to go back to class."

"So, if I go there now, I would get kick to?" I asked.

"I guess." He said, smiled at me.

I walked to my seat that just behind his. He looked at me and said, "You're pretty."

I feel annoyed because those words. My tears dropped and I said, "Never say that anymore, please. It recall me to bad memories."

Nichkhun's POV

I've kicked by Ms. Lee because I late, so I planned to sleep at class. I heard a girl's voice ask, so I look up and I saw her. Standing in the door, sweating, even though not truly sweating. I could see she took a deep breath. She must be running to here. She sit behind me and I said as usually to girls, "You're pretty."

And she suddenly cry! I thought, she must be really think that her tears could make me fell for her. Well, that's not working. She said, "Never say that anymore, please. It recall me to bad memories."

My mind said, do you think I'll believe? No, it's lie.

But I pretend like I care and said, "Sorry."

She nodded and took out her book. I saw her face. Her face look like this :

         

She looked really pretty even when she sad.

What is this feeling? Am I falling for her?