Chapter 9 (Jaysica first meeting)

Forever

6.00 AM

Jessica's POV

"Huff." I sighed after jogging in the park. I always jog to keep myself fit. I keep running after stop some minutes. I looked around. The sun is about to rise, so I turn around and jogging to my house. I wasn't looking the street correctly when I bumped to someone. I almost fell down, fortunately the person I bumped into catch me before I hit the ground. Our eyes met. I see his face. He is handsome. He helped me to stand properly.

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

My heart keep thumping. "Yes." I said, I know that my face is blushing. But, who cares? This is the first time I met someone like this.

"Em," He wanted to say something but don't know how to say it. "Then, bye."

He was running another way when my conscious back to my head. I shouted, "HEY, what is your name?"

He stopped and looked back. "Park Jae Beom!" he shouted back and smiled. Then he run again.

I smiled when I see his smile.

Oh my gosh, IS THIS LOVE?

Jay's POV

I didn't see there was a girl running when I run towards her way. I wanted to move, but it's too late. I bumped into her. I catched her as fast as I could. I grabbed her waist. Our eyes met. After I helped her stand, she looked at me shyly. Oh my gosh, I thought, not another girl who fell for me again. I need to run before she started to asked.

So I said "bye" and run away from there. I heard she shouted, "HEY, what is your name?"

My feet suddenly stopped as I heard her voice. Her voice sounds really beautiful and... interesting? I only know this girl for... not even five minutes and I fell something? I turned back and shouted, "Park Jae Beom!"

My mind yelled, 'please, this is not a wrong idea to shout my name to her'. Then I run again.

Jessica's house

Jessica run to her little sister room. Krystal. Jessica needs someone to talk to now. Even she and Krystal are not a good to each other, but to chat, Jessica trust her sister. "Krystal-ah, are you awake?" Jessica knocked Krystal's room door.

Krystal slowly wake up, rubbing her eyes, "Ne, Unnie? What happened?"

"I think I fell in love," Jessica whispered.

Krystal suddenly fully awake. She jumped from her bed and asked, "I didn't hear wrong right? Is Ice Princess just said she fell in love?" Krystal couldn't help not to chuckles.

"Forget it." Jessica pout. She knew her sister will react that way. But she couldn't help not to talk.

"Unnie, are you serious?"

"Yes, you babo!"

Krystal laugh even louder.

Jessica look at her sister and laugh too.