JAYSICA - PLAN/MARRY ME - PART 2

Forever

Jay spent the day wondering around about what to do. He wander around like stupid person. Finally, he went to Jessica's house with his brave heart. As he know Jessica like to walk, he didn't bring his car with him. He knocked for few times and finally Jessica's mom opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyeo." Jay said, bowed in 90 degrees.

"Omo, Jaebeom, come in," Even though Jay has told his going to be mother-in-law to call him Jay, she just love his korean name more.

Jay walked in, then excuse himself and walked to Jessica's room. He knocked and opened the door after she allowed him too. "Sica," Jay called her and sit on her bed. Jessica basically at her desk, studying.

"What, Jay?" Jessica asked, her attention still on the book.

"I..." He shuttered, this is what he fearest the most thing to do. He has to brave his heart as brave as lion. "I... wonder if we could go on a dinner tonight?" It's not like they never went to dinner together. But this is because what he is going to do. A proposal. It's going to be hard. And Jessica.... she's not really easy to deal with.

Jessica stopped writing, she put her pen quietly. After a long silence *it's long for Jay*, Jessica spoke up, "Sure. Pick me up at seven." Jessica said, still not looking at Jay, but her cheeks is going to red. She blushed, she has waited the questions.

Jay said in normal voice, hiding his happiness, "I'll pick you up later." He went out and excuse himself once again and jumped right outside Jessica's house gate, and Jessica looked at him with smile appear on her face. She has been looking outside the house from window at her house just to see Jay's true reaction. And somehow, that jumped, a simple jumped, but make Jessica's heart jumped as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TICK TICK TICK TICK

Jessica's POV

The clock sounded so noisy and I looked at it for 90000000000000000000000 times, maybe?

"UGH!" I grumbled because I couldn't find the perfect dress to me. My little sister, Krystal Jung, has gone to America due to our grandmother's sickness. I couldn't go due to my college. Krystal finally has graduated high school and going to Nursery College because she loves to help people a lot. And because grandmother's sickness, she decided to stay there. And without her here, I couldn't seem to find a perfect dress for my perfect night. She has more good taste in fashion than me. But, that didn't mean my taste wasn't good. HAH~

Some dresses that I had picked :

   

WHAT I CHOOSE, phew~, finally after two hours picking... TADA~ is it fit me well?

Please, please, God, Jay will like me if I wear this. I wanted this to go perfect badly... will this? EKH, why all of sudden I become negative thinking? Eh, no, no, SICA-CHU! Where is your 1000 volt of electric? DRTT! I repeated my magic for 100 times already, I guess? Today, is the best day of my life. And that dress that I'm wearing, is the newest of my collection.

I looked at the clock, again, for the 50000000000000000 times, because every time my eyes will repeatedly take a glimpse at the clock, then dress. It happens all the time I'm going out with Jay.

"SICA! Jay is here!"

DEG!

My heart beat as fast as it could. When I heard my mom voice, I quickly take my pink bag, to suit my dress and walked down to the living room. As I walking on the stairs slowly, I only look one way. I saw Jay's back. He wear :

I couldn't see his face since he's facing other way, I only could see his back. Slowly he turned around, our eyes met and I'm sure that I was amazed by his looks and his truthful. I finally get my final step of the stairs and we now facing each other. If my mom wasn't there, maybe we'll just looked at each other and didn't go to eat dinner.

"Off you go," My mom said excitedly, pushing both of us from the house.

We chuckles, still in awkward moments. I saw his car parked in front of my house. He rarely bring car because I don't want to, but tonight, I am so excited when I see the car.

"We are going to use car?" I asked purposely.

"Of course, I wouldn't let you walked tonight. I insisted." He said, grabbing my hand, pull me softly to the car. He drove to somewhere I don't know.

DEG DEG DEG

Jay's POV

I waited for Jessica in front of the stairs, and talked to her mom who asking me questions. When I felt that someone walking, I slowly turned around and there she was, my princess, my love, and my going-to-be bride. She looks gorgeous in her dress and it shine herself. Maybe I was overreacting because I'm going to proposed her.

I smiled. We looked each other, neither me nor her didn't speak out a word. Then her mom said, "Off you go," and we already outside the house. We chuckles and then she asked, "We are going to use car?"

"Of course, I wouldn't let you walked tonight. I insisted."  I said, walking with her to my car.

I drove my car to a park which have many small hole in the around it. It will spray water upwards like fountain, but we can walked through it.

<--looks like it, only the water okay??

I have prepared something for her. I wish she isn't really hungry. I parked my car, and opened the car for her.

"Just put your bag inside the car," I told her. After that, we walked to the park.

"Jay, aren't we supposed to dinner?" She asked me curiously.

"Are you that hungry?" I asked in serious tone.

"Not exactly, but what are we doing here?"

I didn't answer but walked to the middle around the holes.

Jessica's POV

"Not exactly, but what are we doing here?" I asked him again but now he don't answer. He walked to the center around holes. I followed him in silence.

Isn't this suppose to be my lovely night? What happen in those minutes? Why all of sudden he act like this? Finally he stopped and turned to looked at me. The park was really dark and got no lights so I couldn't really see his face. Actually, there are a lots of street light, but they all didn't on. I hardly look at his face. I couldn't tell what he's gonna do next.

He clapped his hands once.

Eventually the park was lighten by all the street lights. It maybe looks not really great, but believe me, I never have a romantic thing like this. Then he kneel on his knees, taking out a box.

DEG

"Jung Soo Yeon." He said huskily. His voice sounded like angel voice in my ear. "We have through a lot in the beginning of our love, time by time, I realized how much time I spent just to thought about, missing you, and I just wanted to say," He stopped, giving me a really melting smile, "Jung Soo Yeon, you have to forget your 'Jung' family name because you are no longer using it. I love you, Mrs. Park Soo Yeon..." He opened the box, and the rings :

"Will you marry me?" He finally said it out loud.

I speechless. When I have gained my voice back I asked, "Why should I?" I don't know why I asked that question, but I really wanna hear what he will answer.

Then, what he do next is what I never think would be answer. Or... at least should not be that easy.

He smiled. Smile confidently, he answered, "Because..."

DEG

"We are meant to be together."

My tears flow as my mouth smile. It's the most satisfactory answer I ever wish to get. I nodded my head while wiping my tears. "Yes, I will." I said.

He took my left hand and put the ring to my ring finger. He kissed my hand gently and said, "I'll never let you go." He also wipe my tears.

*SPLASH*

Somehow, the water just coming out from all the holes and spraying us who were standing right above them. It's so cold. But we laugh like we were in the rain and hugged each other.

"This is the happiest day of my life." I kissed his cheeks and run away.

He chased me. We play run and chase for fun and then we stopped, sitting on the grass, or maybe laying, we looked at the stars. "I want to be that one." I pointed one star.

"Then, I'll take the one next to you." He said. He turned to looked at me and I do the same. We stare each other and he lean closer and... we kissed. We have kissed many times, but this kiss, will be the most memorable kiss I've ever felt. We share our happiness through the kiss. He broke the kissed and stand up, after helping me stand too, we walked to his car. "Are you still hungry?" He asked.

"Not really. How if we eat there?" I pointed a small restaurant around there so we will not waste his car oil.

"Okay," We walked happily there.

My mind only think one thing : Park Soo Yeon sound great.