KhunRi's Day

Forever

Let's view scenes from few days ago, where the couple announce their marriage.

"Yah," Yoona exclaimed. "I have nothing to say but congratulations!" Yoona hugged her bestie, Yuri.

"Thanks," Yuri said.

"Let's go celebrate it!" Yoona said, and bringing her friends to somewhere.

THE WEDDING DAY
 
http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/20101201_seoulbeats_snsd-w7.jpg

Yuri is looking at her face in the mirror, which already put make up on. She feels different. Today, she is going to be someone's wife. Not that she hated it, it just that it is really nerves wrecking. She wears a very wedding dress, picked out by Nichkhun himself. Yuri looked at herself more intensely, just to make sure nothing wrong. She could felt tears slowly falling down from her corner eyes.

"Don't cry," Yoona said, back-hugging her bestie.

Yuri slightly nodded.

Tiffany approached her with pack of tissues. "I know this would be happening. That's why I'm preparing this," She said, giving a warm smile while slowly wipe her tears. "Luckily, Taeyeon brought the waterproof make up."

"Sunny, please bring me those jelly." Taeyeon ordered, walking towards Yuri. "I make your favourite food, Accorn Jelly."

"Could she eat?" Jessica asked. "I can't that time."

"Really?" Taeyeon asked back. "I don't know."

Meanwhile, Yuri looked at them and slightly a smile was put on her face. She keeps thinking, if she married, she will leave her friends and it is really hard for her, if she keeps think of it. But her friends are ready to release her. So she is ready to leave them too. But don't think it in cruel way. It's impossible if she didn't marry but her friends do.

"Guys," Yuri stand up. "I love you guys. Thanks to be on my side for this time." She said, and get hugged by her friends. They laugh and cry at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All guests have seated down on the church chair.

MC Kwon, also known as Nichkhun's cousins, who has married to Son Ga In for 4 years, now taken occupation as actor. Now, for Nichkhun, he agreed to be MC. "So, we all know that Nichkhun is really a great guy. Hehehe. I'm proud to be his cousin, and I wishes him to have a happy marriage as I and Ga In."

And in the end of his speech, Nichkhun stand at the altar, waiting for Yuri. He takes a deep breath and keep remembering what his friends told him.

#FLASHBACK

[At the Groom's changing room]

Taecyeon : I never think this day would ever come.

Junho : Why?

Taecyeon : You know, Nichkhun is the one who loves to wait so much.

Jay : [said to Nichkhun] I know you're feeling. It's very nervous, isn't it?"

Nichkhun just nodded his head. He is too nervous that he cannot even let a word out.

Taecyeon : [Laughing] Look at his face, he is vey nervous!

Everyone also laughing but Jay said, "Yah, you haven't been at his position. Once you there, he will be the one who laughing at you!"

They all laugh as Taecyeon's ears become red.

"Hey, the groom may enter the church already." Ga-In called Nichkhun to get ready.

#END OF FLASHBACK

And so, Nichkhun still stand at the altar, slowly his face becoming relaxed, not even nervousness was shown on his face. The reason why is because he thinked of what will his marriage become when he married to Yuri, how they will live in happiness, and how they will be in the future. His smile appeared widely on his face.

The double-door made in France door opened, and slowly Yuri, linking arm with her dad, walking in to the church. Her face was red but happiness shown in her face. He smiled looking on his future wife. She is very attractive in that wedding dress, showing her body line that nobody can't resist and it's like in all girls dream, married to a good-looking guy that makes them such a perfect couple.

Then she stood beside Nichkhun and both of them looking at the priest who is ready to wed them.

The priest said, "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Will you, Nichkhun Horvejkul, take her, Kwon Yuri, as your wife and promise to always be by her side, no matter what's happening, in happiness and sickness, 'till death tear you apart?"

"Yes, I will. And I'll never tired of you," He said, added some words, making people started to smile.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Will you, Kwon Yuri, take him, Nichkhun Horvejkul, as your husband and promise to always be by his side, no matter what's happening, in happiness and sickness, 'till death tear you apart?"

"Yes, I will. I take him as my husband." Slowly tears falling from her cornered eyes.

The ring exchange event went well.

"Now you may kiss the bride." The priest said.

Nichkhun pulled Yuri to his arm and approaching his face to hers, kissing her passionately as there no tomorrow.

Everyone cheering for them and laughing happily.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Taecyeon make the sound as his cheering for them.

"Now," Nichkhun announced, "The flower throwing event." He makes a way for Yuri to stand and Yuri get ready to throw it. Behind her, all girls who haven't married get ready.

She throwed it and the flowers slowly, slowly, slowly, fall down to a beautiful girl. Yuri turned to looked at the lucky girl. When she found the girl, with Nichkhun's help she approached the girl and give a big hug. "Yoong~ congratulations, you're next."

Taeyeon also hugged them, followed by the girls.

Yoona just stand, frozen and dazed, looking at the flowers. "I'm next?"

Yuri nodded and smiled.

Nichkhun patted Taecyeon, "Do you have any idea?" Nichkhun gives a grin as he remembered that he mocked Nichkhun to be nervous.

"Thailand, we're coming!" Nichkhun said, as Thailand is their honeymoon destination.