Yoona and Taecyeon ~ Our Love Story

Forever

Taecyeon is in his house, thinking should he called Yoona or not. Since the flower got Yoona's hands, Yoona seems to be avoiding him. And it's already been a week they didn't contact each other. Taecyeon keep thinking what's wrong and all his friends told him to ask Yoona to married as soon as possible. After make up his mind, Taecyeon take his car keys and walked to his car. Before he reached Yoona house, he stops at a ring shop and buy a ring for Yoona. He gonna make a proposal for her. His mind keep thinking of Yoona and he didn't even look at the road as he think he already know the way. Just then, when he about to turn left, a woman run in front of his car. His mind shock and his hand automatically stir the car to another way in a very high speed. His car crashed to a tree, and he fainted. People around there quickly called ambulance to help him.

---------------------------------------

Yoona got a phone call when she still at the bathroom, and decided to pick up it later. As she done bathing, she looked at the number. It was from Junho. Worriedly, she called back Junho.

"Hello?" Yoona asked. "Junho yah,"

"Yoona ah," Junho voice was really sad, in the same time also worry. "There's something I need to tell you..."

"What?" Yoona getting more curious.

"But promise me, you'll not gonna cry or sad..." Junho said, his voice tone getting lower.

Yoona began to worry and scared. "What is it, Junho?"

"But..."

"JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" Yoona shouted, as she afraid.

"Taecyeon..." Junho finally speak out, but again, he keep silent.

"What happened to Taecyeon?" Yoona frozen.

"He..." Junho lower his tone. "...got an accident."

Yoona's phone fall down to the floor, luckily didn't broke. She fall down to the floor.

"Hello?" Junho keep saying. "Hello?"

Tears falling from Yoona's eyes.

"Yoona ah," Junho said, mostly like shouting.

Yoona get her phone back as her mind back to it's consciousness. "Where are you?" She asked as she got her phone back.

"We are..." Junho stops and continue, "At Seoul Hospital."

Before Junho said anything else, Yoona already turn off her handphone and quickly went outside. She ran from her house to the hospital, not even looking around. Her mind filled with Taecyeon and her regret because didn't talk to him for so long, and now she is getting her punishment for being stubborn. She didn't call Taecyeon for some silly reason. She afraid that Taecyeon dissapointed at her because she cannot be a good housewife, she afraid Taecyeon gonna tired of her.

But now, those afraid make her regret. Because of that afraid, she has to meet Taecyeon in such a way. This world is so cruel, she thinks as her eyes keep rolling tears. She run like crazy, didn't realize people is looking at her. She fell down on her way, but maintain to stand up, her tears didn't stop and keeps falling down.

She got to the hospital. As she went in, she didn't run. Afraid that she will look what she didn't want, she walked slowly and ask the receptionist in trembling way. "Where... is Ok Taecyeon hospitalized?"

Her eyes drop some tears but she quickly wiped it away. She didn't want Taecyeon looked her in very pathetic way. She went to the closest toilet and wash her face. "Yoona ah," She talked to herself. "Don't cry," And she didn't. She went to Taecyeon's room and outside there, Junho and the others are standing, some sitting.

"Yoona," Junho said, his face giving a bitter smile.

"Yoona," Nichkhun also said, giving a glance as he couldn't look at her.

"Yoona," Junsu said, patting her shoulder. "He is..."

"I want to see him." Yoona cutted him.

Chansung come closer and lead Yoona to the room.

Taecyeon is sleeping, he is wearing respirator, and his eyes closed so tight. Chansung, knowing that Yoona need her time alone with Taecyeon, went outside and close the door.

Yoona walked slowly and looked at Taecyeon face. His head is bandaged. She slowly tracing his face. From his eyes, slowly to his nose and last, his lips. Yoona sit at the chair beside the bed, and hold his hand tightly. "I..." She started, slowly tears rolling again from her eyes, "say to myself that I will not cry. I don't want to cry. I don't want when you opened your eyes, I were crying." She closed her eyes, and leaning her head on his hand, "You know, I remember the first day we met and how I fall for you. I never even once forget about you. I remember how you rejected me with your stupid excuses," She chuckles while playing her fingers, tie-ing her fingers to his. "Taecyeon-ah, don't leave me, okay?" She asked, but no respon. She suddenly stand up and trembling-ly said, "I don't wanna to be alone. I love you, Taecyeon, so, please, please, wake up!"

Jay opened the door and said, "Yoona-ah, the truth is..."

Yoona didn't turn to him, instead her eyes caught a box on the desk beside the bed. She slowly walking to the desk and take the box. When she opened it, a ring show up.

Yoona glance at Taecyeon. "You buy this? You shouldn't buy it if you meant to be like this!" She scream out painly.

"Yoona," Jay hold her, before she felt to the floor. "The truth is..."

"I am not hurt that much," Yoona startled as Taecyeon talk. He opened his eyes and take off the respirator. He looked at Yoona. "Yoona, don't you know that my car have safety bag?"

Yoona looked at him in disbelief. She then almost throw the ring if Jay didn't hold her. "How you dare! You make me run all the way from my house just to come here! What kind of guy are you?!" Yoona shouted, but she know it because she is relieved that nothing happen to Taecyeon.

Jay, who understand the situation walking out from the room and close the door.

"Yoona," Taecyeon stand up, and hold her hand. He makes her sit on the bed. "Sorry if I scared you, but I wished you will forgive me. I'll never leave you alone, I promise."

Yoona give him a sudden hug. "You have to promise me."

"I promise," Taecyeon said, smiling.

"Then propose me."

Taecyeon stand up, take the ring and kneel on his feet. "Im Yoona, you may now know, this is the most unforgettable memories that you will never forget, because this is the first time someone proposing inside the hospital. I just want to let you know, that I will never tired of you, and I will forever love you." He then put in the ring inside her fingers.

Taecyeon kissed Yoona and lift her up.