Chapter 24

Forever

"Goguma?" asked Sooyoung. "Yah, no rice? Kimchi also alright."

"Sorry, but there's only goguma." Yonghwa said, helping Seohyun put the food on table.

All came out from everywhere and sit. *The table are for 20 people*.

After eating, all went to do their thing, as for YongSeo, they need to stay to wash the dishes.

"This is unfair," Seohyun pouted, "We are the one who cooked yet need to wash the dishes."

Yonghwa loked at the girl beside him and she is so cute. This girl pouted like a baby.

After done washing the dishes, they went to the living room. Jessica came out from the room with Jay and went straight to the living room. Everyone looked really tired. Sunny sighed.

Taeyeon : Yah, are you tired? You're not even walk!

Sunny : But still, I'm tired because I do nothing!

Junho : Yah, yah, how if we play game?

Yoona : What game?

Junho : Spin the bottle!

Everybody shout okay.

They make a circle and sit. They put the bottle in the middle and they play rock,paper,and scissors. The winner is Jay and he spin it.

DEG DEG DEG

As seconds pass, the bottle began spin slowly. And it choose JESSICA!

Jessica gasped as she shocked.

Jay smirk and asked, "Truth or Dare, Sica?"

"Em, dare," she replied without thinking.

"Kiss me,"

The room began to shout and teasing. While that happen, Jessica could felt her cheeks are burning. "But..."

"It's her first kiss!" Tiffany shouted.

And everybody began to teased more crazily.

Then, Jay said, "I'll change,"

"No!" Jessica denied. And everybody looked at her, "Uh- I mean you shouldn't change it. I... I'll do it." Then she went closer to him and kiss him.

"OOO~" Everybody shouted and laugh.

Then Jessica spin the bottle and it choose Yuri. "Truth or dare, Yul?" *Everybody call Yuri Yul, as well as the boys.

"O~ truth." She scared that if she choose dare she will be asked to kiss someone. She doesn't want to kiss anybody else instead Nichkhun.

"Hmm~ Who do you like of the boys that with us?"

"Em, Nichkhun,"

"Yah~" Sooyoung said, "Nichkhun is mine."

"I'm not yours." Nichkhun denies quickly.

"Okay~ that's enough," said Taeyeon. "Now Yuri's turn."

Everybody nodded.

Yuri spinned and it choose Yonghwa. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Yonghwa said.

"What should I give you then? Hold a second." Yuri thinks and said in happy tone, "Say to the girl you like at here that you love her."

Yonghwa slowly looked at the girl beside her, who is Seohyun and said, "Sarangheyeo, Seohyun-ssi,"

All teased them again as Seohyun's cheeks began to blush.

"Yonghwa-ssi, your turn."

Yonghwa spin the bottle and it choose Tiffany.  "Why I got the hard one?" he mumbled.

Tiffany throwed a pillow to Yonghwa. "It's not my fault to be hard. Just quickly choose one!" Tiffany gave him a glared.

"Truth or dare, anyway?"

"Truth."

"Do you still like Wooyoung?"

Everybody gasped.

"No," she answered in calm tone. "I have move on."

"Good. Your turn." Yonghwa said.

Tiffany spinned. It choose Taeyeon. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss Wooyoung."

Everybody started to teased as they see Taeyeon face blushing. She is in total frozen. Though they had been dating, they never kiss.