Chapter 34 YongSeo

Forever

Seohyun's POV

I was reading one of my favourite book in library when someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and noticed Yonghwa standing behind me. He put his hands at his back, I wondered what was he hiding. He surprised me with a red rose as he sat beside me. "This is for you." He said, looking at me intensely. I smiled, he is the only guy I ever liked. His smile really warm.

"Thanks," Finally, I was able to talk because I was like stuck in his magic smile.

He asked, "What are you reading?"

"How To Plant Goguma," I answered.

He asked again with chuckles, "Really?"

"Yes," I showed him the book cover that I have been reading.

It does a book about planting goguma. Yonghwa laughed softly because we were at library. I pouted, what so funny about reading this? It's really something that I need to learn.

"What's so funny?" I finally asked him, because he didn't stop laughing.

He controlled himself, finally.

Then he said in serious voice, "Seo Joo Hyun, I want to talk to you."

I looked at his face, his face really serious. "What?"

He lean closer to me and speak on my ear, "Seo Joo Hyun, from the first time I saw you, I knew one day I'll fall for you, I also knew that we are meant to be together. I love you, Hyun, would you be my girlfriend?"

I shocked and quickly moved my body away. I looked at him who still looking at me with intense glare and it deeply touch me because he looked directly to my eyes to show his truthful. I didn't move an inch and just looked at him with my eyes. I'm sure my eyes are showing a 'yes' because it what my feeling say. I really wanted to say yes. But the question, Is he the one for me? I have been dreaming to have one guy only for my life.

First Love...

First Boyfriend...

He has to be one guy only. I don't want to waste my time in many guys. My first love and first boyfriend need to be my future husband. Only one.

So the question answer...

I can't think straight. My mind seriously glued at his face and I looked deeply to his eyes, looking for something possible a lie. But none, I don't find it. What I see is LOVE.

'I..." I opened my mouth. "I need time to think."

Yonghwa's POV

I was looking for Seohyun when I finally saw her in library, her favourite place. I have prepare myself to show her how much I love her and maybe, really, maybe, this is the right time. I prepared myself all night long and in the morning, even at lunch. I sat beside her and gave her a rose. She hasn't knew it yet. She said thanks, that really make her look cute.

Then, after a few non sense talk, I finally asked with the most brave-heart, "Seo Joo Hyun, from the first time I saw you, I knew one day I'll fall for you, I also knew that we are meant to be together. I love you, Hyun, would you be my girlfriend?"

She moved from me right away. I actually had thought about this possibilities. She looked at me with her sparkling eyes, I looked back at her. I waited for her answer and my heart keep beating. Every second, I could hear that my heart beat faster and faster. When opened, my heart just stopped, afraid of her answer.

"I..." She said, "I need time to think."

I could feel my jaw dropped. My heart beating faster, couldn't you feel it Hyun? Why do you need to think? What did you do just make me feel confused about my feelings for you, when I had sure about my feelings towards you. Is this how you hurt people Hyun? With that angel face of yours, am I the only fool? I love you Seohyun, I'm sure and I'm not going to give up. "I'll wait the answer at 6PM, meet me at Seoul Hotel, I'll wait you there." With that, I go from the library, going to prepare myself for tonight.

Seohyun's POV

"I'll wait the answer at 6PM, meet me at Seoul Hotel, I'll wait you there."

He has walked out from the library like ten minutes, while I'm still sitting on the chair, with shocked expressions. His voice kept repeating in her mind. I took my book with me and walked out from the library.

END OF POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun's house

On a girl bedroom, usually neat, ain't it?

But now, Seo Joo Hyun, curiously looking at the clock, and then to the dresses that she put on her bed. Taeyeon and Yuri, who she has informed everything about she and Yonghwa, decided to borrowed her some dresses, because Seohyun's taste of dress was the worst. She always picked the one that really simple. Well, Taeyeon and Yuri also, but at least, they still have tasted on fashion. Some of the dresses on the bed :

             

Finally, after choosing, she choose, *not the prettiest one, but fit her as well*

She took her bag and coat. Her mom, who stayed at house because of Seohyun's incident, her mom didn't want to leave anymore and stay with them. *In past chapters, Seohyun's mom runaway from home, but back again after Seohyun's incident*.

"Where are you going? And whose dress you that you are wearing?" Her mom asked in surprise, Seohyun almost never wear dresses.

"I'm going to meet a friend," She said shortly, bowed in 90 degrees, and walked out from house.

Her mom smiled, 'she is more mature now,' and cry in happiness. Time for you to happy has come, Seohyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While that, Yonghwa also picky at his suit because this time, he is going to proposed Seohyun formally, and maybe she will blew him off, but there no way to back down. He picked one of his suit and looked at the mirror. He smiled in satisfaction.

*NO GLOVES*

He took his car key and walked out from home with smiles. The butler looked at him confusedly, since Yonghwa rarely smile happily that way, but he is happy for his master.

Yonghwa had booked Seoul Restaurant for him and Seohyun. He had prepared a very romantic Candle Light Dinner, and he had prepared a song for her. He is good in singing and playing guitar, this time, he will use his skill to capture the heart of a girl that she love very much. The song title, 'Love Light'. He has arrived at Seoul Restaurant, and ordered the security, reseptionist, and other hotel staff to notify the girl *he gave them to see Seohyun's photo* to directly go to Seoul Restaurant. He looked at all the preparations. 

Candle, balloon with heart shape, guitar, and everything.

He could feel sweat on his palms. He is very nervous. He sat on the chair while waiting for Seohyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun has arrived and she get in to the hotel. She was looking around when the security approached her and asked, "Are you Miss Seo Joo Hyun?"

Seohyun nodded in surprised.

"Well, the guy has been waiting for at Seoul Restaurant at the 20th floor."

Seohyun eyes widen, but still walked to the elevator, get in when it opens, and push the button 20th. The elevator doors opened again, she walked out straight, since a waiter inform her just to walked straight. And there it is, a door, completely a block of fate. If she opened the door, her answered is crystal clear, and she has no intention of turning back. So she opened the door, and there he is, sitting in a very expensive suit, checking on the guitar. As soon as their eyes met, Yonghwa put his guitar on the floor, walking straight to the shocked Seohyun. Seohyun never think Yonghwa would bring her on Candlelight dinner.

"Yong, I..." Seohyun didn't finished her sentence since Yonghwa interrupted her.

"Don't answer now. I want this to go perfect." He pull out a chair for Seohyun and after she sit, he sit on his.

Then he sing love light for Seohyun, whose her eyes became teary as the song goes on. In the end of the song, Seohyun has wiped tears many times. Yonghwa clapped his hand once, and the waiter bring out their food. As the waiter opened the covers, Seohyun smiled happily because it is goguma, her favourite food all the time. She take one bite after the waiter put it on her plate.

Yonghwa looked at her happy face and eat his too.

After a precious dinner, they looked at each other.

"Yong," Seohyun started, "I have made up my mind. And all of this that you have been doing to me, I was really satisfied, but it is not why I accept you."

Yonghwa almost jumped from his seat, excitedly accept Seohyun answer. "I love you, Hyun~"

"Me too~"

They ended up as a happy couple, and after a little chat, Yonghwa bring Seohyun to rooftop of the hotel. The view from there was unexpectedly great. As they were holding hands watching the view in silence, Yonghwa suddenly clapped his hands once again, and BOOM!

Firecrackers voice filling their silence, and the firecrackers made word.

"I LOVE YOU, SEOHYUN!"

It's written in the air, though a second, she really happy.

She hugged Yonghwa and cried on his shoulder.