Chapter 20 A NEW DAY TO GO ON

Forever

It's been two day since Wooyoung and Taeyeon become a couple and Khunri remain as friend. Seohyun left the hospital the same day she got there.

Taeyeon and Yuri have wake up in early morning after their agreement to pick up Seohyun to school. They walked together to Seohyun's house. *Seohyun's house located near the intersection, just a few blocks away*. They reached there, and call Seohyun. Seohyun came out a few minutes later. Her face looks so tired.

Taeyeon : Gwenchanayeo? *while walking to school*

Seohyun : Ne, but I feel a little dizzy.

Yuri : You shouldn't go to school, then.

Seohyun : I should. My mom would be worrier later if I say I feel dizzy.

Taeyeon and Yuri sighed. If Seohyun say 'should', they cannot argue anymore.

They arrived at school.

Wooyoung : Taeng! *hug her from the back. although they date secretly, her friends knew*

Taeyeon : Youngie~

Yuri and Seohyun : Aww, what a sweet couple. We are jealous.

Nichkhun *suddenly, come from behind Yuri* : That's the reason why you should accepted me, you know.

Yuri *blushed*.

TaeSeo : What do you means? *looked at Nichkhun*.

Nichkhun : I said that I love her, but she rejected me. I never felt rejected. *touch his chest softly*.

Wooyoung : Maybe it's the best. So you couldn't back down and love her forever.

Nichkhun thought about Wooyoung words. "I should go to class now. Yuri, come with me!" Nichkhun grabbed Yuri's wrist and dragged her to class. Then Wooyoung take Taeyeon to class while Seohyun walked alone.

Seohyun bumped to a girl and quickly say apologize. Her head feels really dizzy. She looked at the girl she bumped to. "Seohyun imnida. Seo Joo Hyun." Seohyun said.

The girl glared at her, but her glare slowly began to warm. "Jessica. Jessica Jung."

Seohyun gave Jessica a smile. She immediately remember that the girl is Tiffany friend. Seohyun asked trembling, "Do you plan our bump?"

"Huh?" Jessica asked. "What-" when Jessica looked at Seohyun's face, she understand. "I don't same with Tiffany. You no need to scared. I'm not even same like her."

Seohyun sighed relieved. "By the way, nice to meet you."

Jessica nodded.

BELL *RING RING RING*

Jessica's class.

Mrs. Horvejkul came in.

Mrs. Horvejkul : Today you've got a new student.

All student nervously waiting who is the student.

Mrs. Horvejkul : Get in and introduce yourself.

A boy come in and Jessica's eyes glued to him.

?? : Park Jaebeom imnida. But you can call me Jay. I transferred from Seatle. Nice to met you.

Mrs. Horvejkul : Let's see which place still empty.

All eyes looked to Jessica's side. She is an ice princess, nobody dare to sit beside her.

Mrs. Horvejkul : You may sit there.

Jay didn't say a word. He also in surprised because never thought that Jessica would be in the school he transferred, moreover after what she said.

#FLASHBACK

Jessica asked Jay to wait her at Hospital's rooftop. Jay waited her for five minutes before she show up. Jay smiled at her, but what she gave back is a sad smile and the smile faded away immediately. Jay felt something not right around them.

"What happened?" Jay asked, grab both her upper arm and shook it. "Hey answered me."

"You are a bastard," she cried.

Jay hugged Jessica and Jessica cried on his shoulder. Jay knew Jessica didn't mean to say those words. She said it to cover her real feelings. Her voice slowly calm. But her tears kept falling down.

I couldn't like the guy my sister like, Jessica remind herself.

"Let me go." Jessica said in cold tone.

"What happened?" Jay asked worrily.

"Don't look at me anymore." Jessica tried to say it on cold tone, but her voice broken in pain. "Don't."

"Why?" Jay asked as simple as he could. Because timing like this, usually the girls will speak out all their sadness.

"Just don't."

"Why?" Jay will not that easy to give up.

"Because I hate you." she said it in a 'successfull' cold tone. "Please leave me alone." She turned around and walked away when Jay grabbed her waist and she-in second-already at his warmth. Jay kiss her passionately. Though she might hate him more, Jay didn't care. He just realized about his feeling 'the true one' toward Jessica when Jessica asked him to meet her on rooftop.

This is the first time Jay falling in love. He will not that easy throw all away.

Jay grabbed Jessica chin and make her looking up, looking deeply to Jay. "I love you, Jessica."

Jessica tears began to dropped again. But what she say is, "Even if I love you too, we were not meant to be together! Leave me!"

Jay left her, his heart broke but he handle it quickly. What made him hurt that she say, "we were not meant to be together!".

"So with whom am I meant to be?" Jay asked himself in hurt. He stood behind the transparan door, looking outside where Jessica is crying loudly while squatting.

The wind blow Jessica hair.

(Sorry in the picture the hair isn't blowing)

"Why?" She shouted angrily to no one. "This is the first time I felt love to someone, but I still have to find another?" She screamed painly to the wind.

Jay was listening every word, couldn't help his tears falls down too.

#END OF FLASHBACK

Jay looked at his 'new friend' who sat beside him. He wants to introduce himself, starting over. But Jessica won't even looked at him.

He has to find a way. They couldn't be like this anymore.